I've used it a couple months and had lab results compared to original bayer nebido. It is dosed correctly. With nebido I only have to inject every 2 weeks, With driada its more like once a week. Totally fine, albeit for reasons mentioned test u in castor oil remains the best for me.

They're largely unchanged. Overall low, ldl/hdl cholesterol is in optimal range, triglycerides are low, but ldl, triglycerides are marginally higher and hdl marginally lower than when I was on a higher dose. Which is a bit counterintuitive. Could just be coincidental though. All these tests are just a moment in time.
Some time ago I had a long-term bulk and I ate a lot of calories every day. My lipid profile became significantly worse and I had to use rosuvastatin. But I was very pleased with the results, my LDL decreased and HDL became optimal.

@Driada Medical
Any chance you bump up the mg's in bpc and tb 500 vials?
2 mg seems way to low for practical use...
I have discussed this with the team, and we also want to implement it in the near future. But I have a question - what amount of mg is suitable?

I assume that TB500 - 5 mg is the best option, because 10 mg simply will not be stored for a long time and will deteriorate. I was looking for information on how long TB500 and BP 157 can be stored after mixing in the refrigerator, but unfortunately I did not find an exact answer.

Agree that it will be a pity if you buy 10 mg and only the first 5 mg will really work...

BPC157 - 10 mg would probably be a good option

Does anyone know more precise information about storage? We made 2 mg specifically so that the substance would have no chance of spoiling.

Another product suggestion: Finasteride at lower doses. Again: Potent drug, lots of the bad side effects can be mitigated with a far lower dose than the fad approved 1mg per day for male pattern baldness. 0.25 mg for instance.

Same scalp DHT suppression as 1mg, but dick side effects.

Last edited:
Or another suggestion: Maybe later down the road it will be possible to create a new tablet production process for tablets with a scoring line, making pill splitting more convenient.

2x Testosterone blood results from Driada Testosterone Enanthate
Batchnr:
Pin schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday

225 mg EW: 22.5 nmol/l = 648 ng/dl (June 14th, Friday)
280 mg EW: 31.2 nmol/l = 900 ng/dl (July 4th, Thursday)
Conversions performed by this conversion tool from steroidplotter.com.

Minimum Expected values based on steroidplotter.com
225 mg EW: 41.5 nmol/l = 1200 ng/dl
280 mg EW: 60.2 nmol/l = 1800 ng/dl

Discussion:
Note, the exact same batch used (701688) has a labtest result posted by an admin of the Official Driada Medical Telegram "SharkJ".
Chat link: View: t.me/c/1711674795/1/314506

A picture on the labtest result includes a syringe, with liquid inside and the batch number 701688. written onto the syringe with marker.
There is no proof, that the contents inside said syringe is actually Driada's product.
The labtest result of what is claimed to be Driada's Testosterone Enanthate batch 701688 showing a concentration equal to Pharma Grade testosterone of 249 mg/ml, while the blood analysis twice indicated the actual concentration of Driada's Testosterone Enanthate batch 701688 to be approx. 125 mg/ml leads us to suspect the laboratory HPLC test results to be forged using Pharmaceutical testosterone. Do with this information as you wish.

Warmest regards, AGNTSMITH

Attachments

• fawfaw.jpg
    fawfaw.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 15
I have discussed this with the team, and we also want to implement it in the near future. But I have a question - what amount of mg is suitable?

I assume that TB500 - 5 mg is the best option, because 10 mg simply will not be stored for a long time and will deteriorate. I was looking for information on how long TB500 and BP 157 can be stored after mixing in the refrigerator, but unfortunately I did not find an exact answer.

Agree that it will be a pity if you buy 10 mg and only the first 5 mg will really work...

BPC157 - 10 mg would probably be a good option

Does anyone know more precise information about storage? We made 2 mg specifically so that the substance would have no chance of spoiling.
Lyophilized peptides, although stable at room temperature for 3 months, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. After reconstitution of the peptide, it should be stored at 4°C for 2 to 21 days and for future use below -18°C.
In this context, to heal an injury, the protocol would be TB500 2.5 mg twice a week for 4 or 6 weeks, followed by a monthly 2.5 mg injection. BPC-157: 250 mcg (morning and night, so a total of 500 mcg per day) for 1 month.
From the fifth week onwards at 150 mg (morning and night, total of 300 mcg per day).
Then 250 mcg of BPC-157 every other day.

then 10mg would be a good option.

I am a long term user of driada and this time decided to try some new products, I have began to increase my dosages so I was advised by driada to include telmisartan in my cycle to lower blood pressure. I have ordered testosterone, trenbolone, telmisartan, superdrol and arimidex. I have instantly felt the results of testerone prop as the fullness in my muscles and veins began to increase, aswell as sexdrive and averall focus and motivation, at a dose of 1000mg per week I began to experience high pressure in my head, which relieved the pressure and noticable improved headaches i have been getting. I paid with crypto and had no issues what so ever, and the delivery took less than 2 weeks, I have been checking the tracking frequently and it was always updated and was shipped to a special request of mine included in the notes sections. Averall a 10/10 experience and I cannot wait to look amazing this summer. I have seen people make false acusation about driada products in this thread, and I can confidently say that the feeling and visual changes of my body dont lie according to the cycle I am taking. Driada is the best lab in its market and I would deffenetly recoment and buy again myself. image.jpg

Sponsors