You are absolutely correct. I mention them mostly because their testing comes back consistently on point and/or less than a couple % variance. Now, I’ve only been a part or this forum for like 6-7 weeks so I am still relatively new and I’m sure there are numerous others with consistent testing performance.
I have nothing against other good sources, but if we are talking about tests, then I am sure that not one company does as many tests as we do if we take into account blind tests.

Well I recently posted my bloodwork using Driada T enanthate at 0.05cc/day, that's less than 100mg per week and it puts me at 836ng/dl (28.6 nmol/l).

I know people who need to take 150mg of pharma grade test per week to get similar levels, so what you're saying is stupid. Steroidplotters are based on averages, you have no clue where you sit on the spectrum, you could be a high metabolizer or low metabolizer, how would you know where you sit on the spectrum?

How you metabolize the drug can even depend on where you inject (IM or Subq) and the type of oil used.
Lots of people complaining about batch 701688
Which is funny, because the labtest says that it should be perfect.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 29
Lots of people complaining about batch 701688
Which is funny, because the labtest says that it should be perfect.
Send it in for actual lab testing then. I agree your test levels should be higher on your dose, but still: What's going to matter is an actual quantitative lab result. Send to janoshik, I would contribute.

@Driada Medical l Test Cyp only sesame oil or also MCT?

Last edited:
Thank you for your experiment, but if you say that we are deceiving you, then you can be accused in the same way.

We do not see the results of your tests and we do not know in the end whether you have injected with our products or not.

At least everyone can check us - they can do blind testing in a laboratory where each test can be verified. But we can't check you in any way.

If you want to test us, do a blind test. I have already explained the explanations about your testosterone level in the blood.

Do with this information as you wish.

Best Regards
If I do a blind test what stops you from saying the same thing?
That there's "no way of proving you actually sent OUR product"

I don't really care if you don't believe me
Lots of people state batch 701688 is underdosed, and so does both my blood test results. The only logical answer would be that the labtest must be fake.

Don't mess around with your products and you won't lose customers.
AGNTSMITH

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 50
@Driada Medical I see you mention the use of MCT in addition to sesame in some preparations. Can you clarify if MCT is also used to augment the sesame oil in current testosterone cypionate batch? Unfortunately had some bad reactions to MCT in past.
Please take a look at our article, here you will find all the information
Code:
https://telegra.ph/CARRIER-OILS-04-03

If I do a blind test what stops you from saying the same thing?
That there's "no way of proving you actually sent OUR product"

I don't really care if you don't believe me
Lots of people state batch 701688 is underdosed, and so does both my blood test results. The only logical answer would be that the labtest must be fake.

Don't mess around with your products and you won't lose customers.
AGNTSMITH
Do you want to expose us? Do it.

How do you imagine that we can have one 250 mg butch and another 100 mg butch? Please tell us your version of how this could happen?
I'll tell you - it's impossible.

You can even walk around with a banner on the street that says "Driada Batch underdosed" but it won't do anything because we DO a LAB TEST OF THE RAW MATERIALS OF EACH BATCH before producing EACH product.

You can try to write your complaint to anyone, but not to us because we know 100% that everything is fine with our products. If this were not a shady business, then we would invite you to our laboratory and you would see everything as it is, but alas, we cannot do this for obvious reasons.

You can write anywhere and as much as you want, but the reality will remain as it is.

You can convince yourself that you have resistance to electricity b take a bare wire with current running through it and you will still be electrocuted. Reality will not change, nor will the amount of mg in Driada Medical testosterone, regardless of your blood test and your subjective beliefs or the chart on the website that you

Does anyone have experience with Driada's Semaglutide?

As for the latest Test E drama, I doubt they would fake the cheapest steroid... I've used their Tren E, T3 and Clen and everything worked perfectly fine.

Test it with 2 diff labs. Reward is profit brother. Why are people not testing?
Firstly, because it is much easier to create a tantrum than to test it.

And secondly, we often deal with people whose opinions are bought by competitors.

For example, on one Spanish forum, a group of people made fake lab tests that could not be verified and verified anywhere.

I purchased tren a testo e and winstrol both injectable and pills from this retailer, at the beginning I was honestly skeptical about the dosage of tren ace because I didn't feel any usual sensations and any side effects such as insomnia or acne, but I have to change my mind, I'm getting amazing gains despite being in a calorie deficit, my prs are increasing week by week, I'm burning fat at a great rate and I feel good mentally.
Driada it's the top guys

Well I use their test cyp WITH problems doing it sub q (tried heating it up aswell before you ask) hence why I’m asking, I’ve used many many brands and esters and carrier oils so I know what I’m on about, haven’t used Driada since 2023 but thought I’d give them another go.

I ONLY inject subq with NPP, Primo, and test cyp from Driada. NEVER ONCE had an issue. In fact, its smoother and better test cyp subq than my pharma Rx test cyp from walgreens.

You may be doing something wrong or your skin just doesnt act well with their carrier oils..

My latest order: Test E, Sustanon, Masteron, Deca and Anadrol. Current cycle for me is test e, deca , adrol, My coach is only using sus and mast at the moment and we are both very pleased. I’ve been using deca for 5 weeks now and getting fuller and rounder day by day. For me deca has been the only product that not caused any pip ever. Arrived under 6 business days to Hungary and as usual no problem with payment or shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpeg
    IMG_2664.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27