Is there any big difference between chinese and pharma hgc? Only asking because noticed Vigerous steve specificly went for pharma hcg. Read something about alpha and beta chains but gotta be honest I didnt understand any of it
I believe that China makes HCG for many pharmaceutical companies in Europe. Of course, I do not mean Ovitrelle - these are the alpha subunits of HCG and it is unlikely that they do this in China.

100005589.jpg

Another blind test result ‍.

Sustalad (Sustanon)
✅ Batch #392407
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
For purchase⤵️

Code:
⭐️ https://driadashop.eu/sustanon
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
A mandatory part of our production process is the testing of raw materials before producing the final product. This ensures that each bottle and tablet will contain the proper amount of active ingredient. Thanks to these procedures, every blind test you conduct shows the expected result .

You can always find the latest test results on the product pages of our website.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
❗️We remind you that we fully support conducting blind tests and reimburse the costs for them. We provide a store credit of €200 for each tested product. You also have the opportunity to get the status of honorary tester and increase the store's credit to 300 euros! To obtain the status, it is necessary to conduct at least 5 blind tests of our products.

For those who want to make blind tests: take care in advance that the test is verifiable and there are no blurred codes or other identifying elements. Tests with blurred elements will not be accepted anymore.