:)Drugsgear.com Introduction

zphc blows... every source that carries zphc is having issues I see. Idk why the hell anyone would order zphc, CP or spectrum when its all the exact same company masking to be diff ones
I do remember some other vendors carrying zphc and some of that was questionable. I thought maybe they were knockoffs.
I was not aware zphc was same as spectrum and CP.
isnt zphc from China and CP Canada? Not sure where spectrum is from.

I do remember some other vendors carrying zphc and some of that was questionable. I thought maybe they were knockoffs.
I was not aware zphc was same as spectrum and CP.
isnt zphc from China and CP Canada? Not sure where spectrum is from.

ZPHC, Spectrum, and Canada Peptides are made in the same factory.... Even the Zphc vials and Spectrum vials have the 3D etch of their logo on the bottom of the vial.

ZPHC, Spectrum, and Canada Peptides are made in the same factory.... Even the Zphc vials and Spectrum vials have the 3D etch of their logo on the bottom of the vial.
well shit, learn something new every day - looks like I was well behind the curve on this one

well shit, learn something new every day - looks like I was well behind the curve on this one

Same like SP laboratories is owned by Balkan.

**Edit** I meant to say Canada peptides and Zphc share the same vials, crimp, caps but in different colors. A reseller told me this...

its happened several times and I have old vis virest prop with zero pip so it has to be the carrier oil. if I showed you guys a pic of my lat youd shit your pants. I sent a pic to DG tonight.
Believe it or not I have never tried Balkan however, I did recently come across some Balkan Cyp which I was planning on using soon (not from DG). Hopefully I don't get same reaction.
I hear you on the PIP- Ive never had to go to the ER but I have had some doozies that left large lumps for weeks.

Believe it or not I have never tried Balkan however, I did recently come across some Balkan Cyp which I was planning on using soon (not from DG). Hopefully I don't get same reaction.
I hear you on the PIP- Ive never had to go to the ER but I have had some doozies that left large lumps for weeks.

Real Balkan Cipandrol is some great stuff..... I was told that Balkan used EO in their formula about 6 years ago and discontinued it and now uses straight peach oil.... I never used Balkan Propandrol, but I can tell you if you got real Balkan Cipandrol it is some great stuff and flows so well with 0 pip.

not good especially when some call them "pharma" - I love it when people do that too like a legit pharma company is going to produce tren ace.
It’s all the fuckin rave on Eroids. Clowns saying it’s the most potent Tren they ever ran! Spectrum is another one I wanted to test.