• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Dynamite Raws (International & US Domestic)

A genuine question here:
If the members who are intimate with all the details believe @ExtremePIP being "back stabbed really badly," then I dont think he should be forbidden to take new orders. If he was cleaned out to the point where he could barely meet his daily essential spending needs, then how is he going to pay back the money or fill outstanding orders? Where would he get the money from to do so? It is neither fair nor realistic to think he is going to get a loan to pay back, for ex. Only if he taking/filling new orders and making some money from this business then you can realistically expect him to pay back and/or fill outstanding orders.
TBH, I have been following this thread only on the surface since the beginning due to my hope of having a good domestic raw supplier. SO if what i said does not seem right, out of date etc. , please kindly ignore it.

A genuine question here:
If the members who are intimate with all the details believe @ExtremePIP being "back stabbed really badly," then I dont think he should be forbidden to take new orders. If he was cleaned out to the point where he could barely meet his daily essential spending needs, then how is he going to pay back the money or fill outstanding orders? Where would he get the money from to do so? It is neither fair nor realistic to think he is going to get a loan to pay back, for ex. Only if he taking/filling new orders and making some money from this business then you can realistically expect him to pay back and/or fill outstanding orders.
TBH, I have been following this thread only on the surface since the beginning due to my hope of having a good domestic raw supplier. SO if what i said does not seem right, out of date etc. , please kindly ignore it.
He said himself that he doesn't want to take new orders until everyone has been paid back or gotten what they previously ordered. I am also not 100% sure if he plans on continuing to source after those who already ordered have been paid back, he would have to answer that. Once everyone has gotten what they ordered I would fully support him continuing to source and I am pretty sure many others would as well. Prior to this incident he always had great T/A, communication and quality. By making things right he would also cement the integrity he has, so I would definitely welcome him back if he wanted to continue.

A genuine question here:
Imo, There’s a lot of issues that could happen...
If he starts taking orders while members are owed then those members could be put off even longer until his profits covered their loss.

If he took care of the members that are owed first then the current orders would fall behind and TA would suffer and make him look bad. And guys would be posting “where’s my pack, it’s been weeks” and so on. That’s will look bad on his brand I believe.

Then there’s the possibility that new orders come in and pile up and the same thing happens again only this time he doesn’t come back. Then even more are left hanging.

All are just scenarios from the top of my head. I could probably think of more but gonna just end this now lol. :D

@ExtremePIP is doing the right thing by taking care of the ones owed first. He has a plan to get it done. That’s good enough for me right now.
JMO :)

bee
Imo, There’s a lot of issues that could happen...
If he starts taking orders while members are owed then those members could be put off even longer until his profits covered their loss.

If he took care of the members that are owed first then the current orders would fall behind and TA would suffer and make him look bad. And guys would be posting “where’s my pack, it’s been weeks” and so on. That’s will look bad on his brand I believe.

Then there’s the possibility that new orders come in and pile up and the same thing happens again only this time he doesn’t come back. Then even more are left hanging.

All are just scenarios from the top of my head. I could probably think of more but gonna just end this now lol. :D

@ExtremePIP is doing the right thing by taking care of the ones owed first. He has a plan to get it done. That’s good enough for me right now.
JMO :)

i agree. The scenario you described is basically a Ponzi scheme. i think he should stay the current course and regroup once the backlog has been cleared.

A genuine question here:

Thanks, that is kind of you to think like that however like other members stated before it may put me in an even worse position. I am currently working and plan on saving some money, because some people may still have items missing and it is a back up. My plan is just to pay everyone back at this moment, I don't have domestic stock or anything so I couldn't take orders regardless - and I do not want to take orders until everyone gets paid back (receive their missing items).. that is if I even start sourcing again.
I've put a lot of trust in people, that did me wrong. I don't know if the risk is worth the reward, I will think about it after the current issues are resolved.
Thanks for your support and kindness!
Thanks everyone for their understanding as well.

Last edited:
Any updates?
To the best of my knowledge Dyna has been in touch with everyone he owes and says he has taken some major steps towards making things right. It will take some time but people should know for sure in a while. Hopefully he stays true to his word. I will keep the thread updated so people know. I also plan on having some of the stuff tested.

To the best of my knowledge Dyna has been in touch with everyone he owes and says he has taken some major steps towards making things right. It will take some time but people should know for sure in a while. Hopefully he stays true to his word. I will keep the thread updated so people know. I also plan on having some of the stuff tested.
After reading the 28 pages and how Dyn treated everybody, I would sure like this guy to be my go to. Rare to see ethical sources like that

After reading the 28 pages and how Dyn treated everybody, I would sure like this guy to be my go to. Rare to see ethical sources like that

I will keep everyone updated. If he comes through which I believe he will then I will fully vouch for him going forward. I also plan on having some past and current stuff tested because I have felt his stuff to be high quality and that will give some people peace of mind in that regard.

Everyone can make their own decision but if he comes through I would fully support him moving forward and it would confirm his integrity as a source in my opinion.

Hi guys,
I have kept everyone owed updated so far, currently just playing the waiting game.

However I would like to address something that has really bothered me. An old customer of mine (a good source that everyone is familiar with) has stated that I have “successfully ripped him off” or something close to that quote. Meaning I intentionally did something to his products, etc.

There are two things I’m proud of, customer service - and the quality of the products sold. I will put it out there myself, the source that he referred to that “had EQ diluted with vegetable oil” is myself. However, I would like to see proof of this “diluted” and tampered with EQ. I have many customers that have bought EQ, please if you guys can post lab tests or your experiences - please do. I will send proof of another customer that ordered EQ on the same week that this source did who had no issues whatsoever.
Also. To clear things up - my domestic shipper only burnt my items to keep himself safe. I never said that he had ever done anything intentionally to harm my business. So if there is any issues with any customer’s EQ, that would directly be my issue. Unless he decided one day, without me knowing to dilute that specific customer’s eq with “vegetable oil” then it is impossible. To put it bluntly; my domestic shipper had no knowledge of AAS either (as in what each steroid did, or which abbreviation stood for which compound) so for him to do something for his personal gain is not plausible.

I have one customer that has ordered basically every compound (besides EQ :( )and had it tested randomly - i hope he will come forward and post some results.
Also, there are users here that order only from me just because of the quality of my raws. I would like to ask everyone on Discord and Meso to come forward.
Secondly; the accusations came as a surprise because the source and I communicated on Wickr just a week and a half ago. All he expressed was well wishes, and “prayers” that I was not caught up. I even told him that I am waiting for items to touch down to offer him a refund which he responded “don’t worry about me for now; just make sure you’re safe and good”. To turn around and then attack me indirectly was completely unexpected. To think that I would intentionally cheat this source.. if this source goes back in time when he was going through something very serious - he should remember the things I did for him.
I did ask for lab results and did not receive them from said source, I would like to ask all of my customers (many of you) that have bought my EQ, or any other compounds before to send it to the lab and if you already did - please post results.

Also, “excuses” such as being in the hospital have been proved on Discord but I also sent more proof yesterday to a trusted user here and I give that user the liberty to send proof to whoever the user deems necessary.

I have been transparent with everyone with every single event, also labelling these hardships as excuses and lies is pretty sad, as no one wants to deal with the medical issues I was and still am facing. Not to mention, when I was in the hospital, nothing bad happened with an order; in fact I stopped taking many orders because I was very sick. Even when I did take orders, everything was smooth during the time I was in the hospital.

I hope everyone who reads this does not take this as a sign of disrespect - I do want to bring light on this situation.
Otherwise; thank you guys for sticking with me still. i will state again, there are no orders; nor am I accepting any orders anytime soon - until everyone gets what they are owed.

Thank you.
Dyna

Not sticking up for anyone but 2 of the tests came back as 70% purity 2 different lab tests, from 2 different labs.
So something is off.

Not sticking up for anyone but 2 of the tests came back as 70% purity 2 different lab tests, from 2 different labs.
So something is off.
Would you please link me to these tests? Are these tests only from one person? Basically to put it bluntly, at this point it is one source against another. I will not accuse the source of doing anything before sending my products to test, or something like that. However, I would love to see other tests from other customers that have ordered as well.
Appreciate your feedback though.

Also, one of the sources that was a good customer of mine has disappeared on Meso. However he has ordered EQ from me since the get go, he disappeared about a month and a half ago. If you guys can guess who i am speaking on; lab tests on his finished EQ are stellar and you guys may test his finished products if you guys still have them on hand.
I will also provide proof privately, that this source was my customer - as doing so publicly would not be food for OPSEC..
Thank you.

Would you please link me to these tests? Are these tests only from one person? Basically to put it bluntly, at this point it is one source against another. I will not accuse the source of doing anything before sending my products to test, or something like that. However, I would love to see other tests from other customers that have ordered as well.
SymBiotics (U.S. domestic)

Also, one of the sources that was a good customer of mine has disappeared on Meso. However he has ordered EQ from me since the get go, he disappeared about a month and a half ago. If you guys can guess who i am speaking on; lab tests on his finished EQ are stellar and you guys may test his finished products if you guys still have them on hand.
I will also provide proof privately, that this source was my customer - as doing so publicly would not be food for OPSEC..
Thank you.
Were those tests conducted by W&M?

I wish nothing but to be helpful here.

FWIW i has Test E, Test base, Tren E, Tren A, Adrol, Anavar, Winny, SD all from Dyna tested by Jano and everything came back 98%+. I can post the results if need be.

It was 2 seperate labs. Jano and lab4tox. Both got 70 % pure