E2 all over the place on Test/Mast

lunarloom2500

I'm on 200mg Test E and 200mg Mast E. I experience both low and high estrogen sides such as soft errections, loss of sensitivity, no appetite, pissing a lot, often crying and somewhat bad sleep.

From what I know bloodwork is useless because Mast doesn’t reduce E2 but acts as a SERM. What would you guys do?

but seriously. Masteron is like salt. can go with anything.

Doesn't make the meal, but can definitely make it better

I talked about it before. had to compare the anabolism of Test to Mast?

its probably like a 1 to 0.4-0.5 in regards to "anabolism"

OP if you are getting estrogenic issues from 200 test, then may god have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
but seriously. Masteron is like salt. can go with anything, definitel can make it better.

Doesn't make the meal.

I talked about it before. had to compare the anabolism of Test to Mast?

its probably like a 1 to 0.4-0.5 in regards to "anabolism"

OP if you are getting estrogenic issues from 200 test, then may god have mercy on your soul.
great contribution, a nonsense analogy and a number pulled out of your butt about its anabolism, both having nothing to do with the original post.

Did you read the post?

Hes taking masteron, who said he was having estrogen issues from testosterone? Many people have the side effects he described from masteron.

either you don't know this or you are intentionally ignoring the part about masteron so you can be patronizing

great contribution, a nonsense analogy and a number pulled out of your butt about its anabolism, both having nothing to do with the original post.
I was following up my previous friendly attack at @lukiss96 . I wasn't responding to OP for that part.

Hes taking masteron, who said he was having estrogen issues from testosterone? Many people have the side effects he described from masteron.

either you don't know this or you are intentionally ignoring the part about masteron so you can be patronizing
He is have problems with E2 control? states it is being too high and too low?

Where does his e2 come from? aromatized from his testosterone.

Who has sides like that from Masteron? Some may, but not many people do.

Did you read the post?

OP thinks bloodwork is useless, thus everyone, including you, is just guessing what the problem is.

Let's not pretend this is a well informed thread.

OP thinks bloodwork is useless, thus everyone, including you, is just guessing what the problem is.

Let's not pretend this is a well informed thread.
Regardless we should give people good advice.

It wouldn't be hard to start out in the wrong places learning about AAS and not know what is what, I'm sure i can find posts all over the internet of people saying bloodwork is useless on masteron due to some "half truth" reasoning like it can give you low estrogen side effects while having normal estrogen, or that it can make you feel like your estrogen is range, despite having high estrogen.

Then combine this with the fact it seems like the people that are most against A.Is, and have the most controversial opinions seem to be the loudest people in some places. spamming how bad A.Is are and how you dont need to take them, and how you should take EQ/PRIMO/MAST instead or people that believe that having triple digit e2 is totally fine, giving advice out to new people. These people are the loudest and most confident (because of their estrogen) and i cant fault any new user for listening to this advice.

This is why we get so many primo and masteron questions.

We even had a guy get told to stop taking A.I despite having bloodwork that his e2 was PERFECT on aromasin, literally within 1 p/mol of his natural levels, and told to take proviron instead.

i was in a steroid discord and I merely said how much a.i I was taking, an hour later someone tagged and replied to me, spamming how toxic A.I was and im going to die, went so far as using voice messages so they can preach to me while they were at work, frantically telling me how bad it was. So i cant fault these new guys for having no idea what they are doing when there are some real weridos in this space now

Last edited: