EQ - the way to go vascular?

Truth told, when a lot of guys get interested in trying peds, they don't believe the fact that a good physique is built in the kitchen.

They truly believe they will blow up like Arnold by merely walking past the weight bench and taking some steroids.

Eat McDonald's and taco bell 5 times a day and then claim that the source sold them bunk gear because they look worse at the end of their cycle than when they started.

i personally believe that's why so many gung-ho new guys never come back. They jump in head first with some outrageous expectations for what AAS can do and end up completely dissatisfied with the results.

i don't think they really understand that this shit isn't some magic miracle drug. They're just hormones.

i personally believe that's why so many gung-ho new guys never come back. They jump in head first with some outrageous expectations for what AAS can do and end up completely dissatisfied with the results.

i don't think they really understand that this shit isn't some magic miracle drug. They're just hormones.
Diet and training are your house’s foundation, bricks and mortar. PEDs are the slate roof. You wouldn’t put a fucking slate roof on a derelict crackhouse, so why would you take AAS without building a solid base?

It’s maddening to see. You have dumbfucks doing shit like banging 700mg of tren a week and then slamming back 2500 calories worth of beer every week and wondering why they look like a slob and not an Instagram fuckboy.

Must be the test, bro. It makes you bloated.

Greetings Meso brothers,

So I’d like to pick your brains about a complementary compound to add to my next cycle to start off 2022 with style and transform my physique nicely in time for summer.

Stats:

-207 lbs (94 kg)
-bf% relatively lean (see pic)
-6’1”
-23 y/o
-number of cycles: something way too much lol

Anyway, I’ve dicided on EQ not least because it’s so cost effective in comparison to Mast and Primo. I know this is a hit or miss; some guys swear by it while others detest it. Some might even de-test it as in not running any test with it haha, but I would never do that as I LOVE test and do B&C. I know I’m young to be B&C-ing but trust me it was the right decision for me personally.

This would be my first run with EQ. I’ve run multible cycles in the past with mostly test, var, mast, sdrol and tren. My primary focus in the past has been on bulking as I used to have very little mass. Now that I’m quite satisfied with my amount of muscle mass, it is time to cut and get some vascularity going for the summer season!
I acquired two bottles of MediTech EQ 400. I like this UGL a lot. And I’m ecstatic that the concentration is high. So 8 g of EQ in total in those two vials.

Scenario 1: I could pin 0,7 ml (280 mg) E4D along with my E4D Test E base which serves as my cruise base as well as my blast when I bump up the test. This way, I would have 16 weeks worth of EQ @ 490 mg/week.

Scenario 2: 1 ml (400 mg) E4D which would equal 700 mg of EQ/week for roughly 11 weeks.
As EQ should ideally be dosed higher AND be used longer, which option do you think is better, given that I only have those two 400 mg/ml vials?

I’m planning to bump my Test E to at least 750 mg/week for the entire cycle. I should note that I’m not at all sensitive to E2 so I’ve never needed an AI even when running a gram of test by itself. Since EQ may act as an AI, wouldn’t I be better off keeping my Test higher than my EQ?

I know EQ is known for increasing appetite but I have an easy time dieting despite hunger so I figure this combo cycle would be a great way to recomp for the summer and make sure those veins finally start poppin’ as I lower my bf% and hopefully add some quality lean muscle tissue as well. Also, if you could tell by the photo at what bf% I’m at currently, that’d be great.

I plan on donating blood during this cycle to take care of the increase in RBC. I’ll likely do it myself as I have a doctor in my family and I certainly don’t want to fuck up someone’s health by donating highly anabolic blood to a blood bank lol. Imagine if a female were to get my blood… she might as well start her transgender journey.

Finally, any anecdotal information regarding the EQ flu and the EQ anxiety? How did you mitigate the anxiety if it was an issue?

Appreciate any input and cycle advice - thanks! Hope ya’ll have a blast this year

View attachment 158265
No you're not lean you're about 23% bodyfat. If you were 10% bodyfat aka lean you'd be 180 lbs. Your quads are somewhat developed but you weigh over 200 lbs. So keep that in mind, I don't know what your goals are but especially if it's cosmetic you have some fat to lose. About 20-25 lbs of it.

As far as equipoise goes, I'm on that right now. The problem with it it the ester which has a 14 day half life. So, unless you triple the dose the first week it'll take 7 weeks to reach a steady concentration in the blood. You can play around with it on steroidplotter .com to see.

And this might be controversial but I'd add 50-100mg tren per week. There is no better recomp drug.

As for vascularity... why do you want freaky veins? It's usually a result of having dangerously high blood pressure pounding those veins larger.

Greetings Meso brothers,

So I’d like to pick your brains about a complementary compound to add to my next cycle to start off 2022 with style and transform my physique nicely in time for summer.

Stats:

-207 lbs (94 kg)
-bf% relatively lean (see pic)
-6’1”
-23 y/o
-number of cycles: something way too much lol

Anyway, I’ve dicided on EQ not least because it’s so cost effective in comparison to Mast and Primo. I know this is a hit or miss; some guys swear by it while others detest it. Some might even de-test it as in not running any test with it haha, but I would never do that as I LOVE test and do B&C. I know I’m young to be B&C-ing but trust me it was the right decision for me personally.

This would be my first run with EQ. I’ve run multible cycles in the past with mostly test, var, mast, sdrol and tren. My primary focus in the past has been on bulking as I used to have very little mass. Now that I’m quite satisfied with my amount of muscle mass, it is time to cut and get some vascularity going for the summer season!
I acquired two bottles of MediTech EQ 400. I like this UGL a lot. And I’m ecstatic that the concentration is high. So 8 g of EQ in total in those two vials.

Scenario 1: I could pin 0,7 ml (280 mg) E4D along with my E4D Test E base which serves as my cruise base as well as my blast when I bump up the test. This way, I would have 16 weeks worth of EQ @ 490 mg/week.

Scenario 2: 1 ml (400 mg) E4D which would equal 700 mg of EQ/week for roughly 11 weeks.
As EQ should ideally be dosed higher AND be used longer, which option do you think is better, given that I only have those two 400 mg/ml vials?

I’m planning to bump my Test E to at least 750 mg/week for the entire cycle. I should note that I’m not at all sensitive to E2 so I’ve never needed an AI even when running a gram of test by itself. Since EQ may act as an AI, wouldn’t I be better off keeping my Test higher than my EQ?

I know EQ is known for increasing appetite but I have an easy time dieting despite hunger so I figure this combo cycle would be a great way to recomp for the summer and make sure those veins finally start poppin’ as I lower my bf% and hopefully add some quality lean muscle tissue as well. Also, if you could tell by the photo at what bf% I’m at currently, that’d be great.

I plan on donating blood during this cycle to take care of the increase in RBC. I’ll likely do it myself as I have a doctor in my family and I certainly don’t want to fuck up someone’s health by donating highly anabolic blood to a blood bank lol. Imagine if a female were to get my blood… she might as well start her transgender journey.

Finally, any anecdotal information regarding the EQ flu and the EQ anxiety? How did you mitigate the anxiety if it was an issue?

Appreciate any input and cycle advice - thanks! Hope ya’ll have a blast this year

View attachment 158265
Train hard, eat hard, give it time.

Eq will work for vascularity, but it’s no magic bullet...
Hgh really made me more vascular.

Keep putting in the work and slowly but surely you will get there.

What does your diet/training look like?

hmmmm im no Jay Cutler in any means but dude you dont look like you even lift so when you say you did multiple cycles you either injected clean olive oil or idk wtf you did.

absolute worst drug ever. top coaches and bb have trashed this stuff... not worth it. minimal gains huge health risks
Lol what?

Anyways.

Being lean makes you vascular. Giving your body reason to create new vessels makes you vascular. Drugs…meh. Not measurably.

But HOLD the fuck up.

Are you saying you’re doing an EQ only cycle…? And you’re limited to 2 vials (which i assume is due to $)? You are in literally NO place to be using gear.

Lol what?

Anyways.

Being lean makes you vascular. Giving your body reason to create new vessels makes you vascular. Drugs…meh. Not measurably.

But HOLD the fuck up.

Are you saying you’re doing an EQ only cycle…? And you’re limited to 2 vials (which i assume is due to $)? You are in literally NO place to be using gear.
exactly what I said. Top coaches and bodybuilders arent using EQ anymore.

Come on, Mac is quite knowledgeable in this sport and if you have articles and such to back up your notion why not share?
articles? EQ MAKES YOUR BLOOD THICK. it in-fact raises your rbc and hemoglobin higher than ANY steroid... whens the last time someone ran EQ and said wow these gains I made are unreal.

Matt jansen , hany rambod, patrick tuor... off the top of my head.. their guys ARE NOT using eq.

I coach hundreds of top guys and they arent touching EQ anymore.

Go watch john jewett (probably the SMARTEST in the industry with drugs) talk about eq

micdrop

Last edited:
articles? EQ MAKES YOUR BLOOD THICK. it in-fact raises your rbc and hemoglobin higher than ANY steroid... whens the last time someone ran EQ and said wow these gains I made are unreal.

Matt jansen , hany rambod, patrick tuor... off the top of my head.. their guys ARE NOT using eq.

I coach hundreds of top guys and they arent touching EQ anymore.

Go watch john jewett (probably the SMARTEST in the industry with drugs) talk about eq

micdrop
You coach hundreds of top guys huh? Also may wanna double check your sources. If I am not mistaken latest study showed EQ was not very statistically different from other steroids, especially test, in rbc and hematocrit elevation.

Jansen put out a video just a couple months ago about his EQ doses. I’ll ask him in person next week. :)

Last edited:
You coach hundreds of top guys huh? Also may wanna double check your sources. If I am not mistaken latest study showed EQ was not very statistically different from other steroids, especially test, in rbc and hematocrit elevation.

Jansen put out a video just a couple months ago about his EQ doses. I’ll ask him in person next week. :)
Yes. I do. I have been doing this for 15 years. I had a top 10 olympian who wont touch EQ

EQ and test does NOT elevate rbc the same. I guess you arent big on checking blood work.

LOL ...see him in person? you going on vacation with him and his family ??

Ask John Jewett about EQ

Back