EQ - the way to go vascular?

Yes. I do. I have been doing this for 15 years. I had a top 10 olympian who wont touch EQ

EQ and test does NOT elevate rbc the same. I guess you arent big on checking blood work.

LOL ...see him in person? you going on vacation with him and his family ??

Ask John Jewett about EQ
Who the fuck said Jansen coached me? I check bloods plenty. All of this and I didn’t even say if I used EQ or how much I use if I do.

You’re funny “my guy”. :)

Who the fuck said Jansen coached me? I check bloods plenty. All of this and I didn’t even say if I used EQ or how much I use if I do.

You’re funny. :)
well you are gonna "See" him next week on his family vacation you surely must be coached by him.

Run 1g of test and check your hemoglobin
run 600mg of Eq check your hemoglobin
get back to me.

eq gains are trash and it will kill you faster than tren
run npp or primo instead

You coach hundreds of top guys huh? Also may wanna double check your sources. If I am not mistaken latest study showed EQ was not very statistically different from other steroids, especially test, in rbc and hematocrit elevation.

Jansen put out a video just a couple months ago about his EQ doses. I’ll ask him in person next week. :)
care to share that video?

i agree with you, i just heard dusty hanshaw say EQ is a staple in his offseason cycle and ive seen aceto having his guys run it as well so this guy dont really know what hes talking about...

well you are gonna "See" him next week on his family vacation you surely must be coached by him.

get back to me.

run npp or primo instead

Yes, EQ increases RBCs&hematocrit more then test in most people. That might be one of the reasons someone chooses to use it as well...

John jewett is smart, but hes not the be-all-end-all...

get back to me.

run npp or primo instead
If you want to talk as professionals, I’ve got DMs. If you want to keep up this guru shit, carry on.

Not gonna bother replying to the rest. Running experiments or taking drug advice from an anonymous source on a steroid forum.

i agree with you, i just heard dusty hanshaw say EQ is a staple in his offseason cycle and ive seen aceto having his guys run it as well so this guy dont really know what hes talking about...
I’m gonna have to find it, was at least a year ago.

Yes, EQ increases RBCs&hematocrit more then test in most people. That might be one of the reasons someone chooses to use it as well...

John jewett is smart, but hes not the be-all-end-all...
Aceto has also stopped putting clients on EQ from what I have heard. dusty maybe but I dont think dusty is very intelligent when it comes to drugs or nutrition. Training - yes.

If I am not mistaken latest study showed EQ was not very statistically different from other steroids, especially test, in rbc and hematocrit elevation.
Can you link to that study? My HgB runs low naturally and I'm always looking for ways to increase it. Test doesn't move it very much.

What’s your diet look like? I’d rather start there than immediately run a drug for hemoglobin.
During the week it's pretty consistent.(Late) Breakfast is a smaller meal (at my desk) 4-5oz lean poultry and 4oz of veggies (usually sprouts/spinach/tomatoes/carrots). Lunch is similar but larger portions. 8oz meat, 6-ish oz vegetable, a starchy carb, and several ounces of fruit. Late afternoon is usually a protein shake along with some rice and/or fruit. Dinner (post-workout) is a larger helping of red and white meat (10-12oz total), often another serving of veggies and a carb source (lately mashed potatoes). Snacks at the office arond the holidays were limited to 2-3 mini pieces of candy (this year lol).

Weekends can vary a lot in terms of timing depending on what's going on, but usually the composition of the food I eat is mostly the same as above.

A couple other things: for whatever reason I am iron deficient and I've been taking 27mg of iron daily for the better part of 2021, but doesn't seem to budge the needle according to bloodwork. And I have been on prescription thyroid replacement for 11 years now. I'm not sure if there is any causal link there but I figured I should mention it.

During the week it's pretty consistent.(Late) Breakfast is a smaller meal (at my desk) 4-5oz lean poultry and 4oz of veggies (usually sprouts/spinach/tomatoes/carrots). Lunch is similar but larger portions. 8oz meat, 6-ish oz vegetable, a starchy carb, and several ounces of fruit. Late afternoon is usually a protein shake along with some rice and/or fruit. Dinner (post-workout) is a larger helping of red and white meat (10-12oz total), often another serving of veggies and a carb source (lately mashed potatoes). Snacks at the office arond the holidays were limited to 2-3 mini pieces of candy (this year lol).

Weekends can vary a lot in terms of timing depending on what's going on, but usually the composition of the food I eat is mostly the same as above.

A couple other things: for whatever reason I am iron deficient and I've been taking 27mg of iron daily for the better part of 2021, but doesn't seem to budge the needle according to bloodwork. And I have been on prescription thyroid replacement for 11 years now. I'm not sure if there is any causal link there but I figured I should mention it.
try adding more red meat and green leafy veggies but I dont think itll bring it up much

Take a look at this list of things that can mess with iron uptake: Potential Dangers of High Ferritin Levels + How to Reduce It - SelfDecode Labs

@Athlete127 I commend you for gaining a following and being an apparently well-known coach, but how can you on one hand, then, given your ostensible credibility, say that EQ is a terrible choice because it raises RBC/hematocrit and then tell someone to use EPO, which can be acutely deadly for this very reason when athletes use it without daily bloodwork and the availability of transfusions or at least IV fluids as needed, which I am sure you don't assume cmk has access to?

@Athlete127 I commend you for gaining a following and being an apparently well-known coach, but how can you on one hand, then, given your ostensible credibility, say that EQ is a terrible choice because it raises RBC/hematocrit and then tell someone to use EPO, which can be acutely deadly for this very reason when athletes use it without daily bloodwork and the availability of transfusions or at least IV fluids as needed, which I am sure you don't assume cmk has access to?
he said nothing worked for him lol. alot of people use EPO safely. of course I would never put anyone on it

he said nothing worked for him lol. alot of people use EPO safely. of course I would never put anyone on it
I must have missed that he'd tried everything. Has @cmK9s33 tried EQ?

If he hasn't tried EQ, you'd actually tell him to use EPO, because some people have used it and lived to tell the tale? People surviving in spite of misuse = safe bro?

My view is that EQ is a well tolerated drug for most (I personally dislike it greatly for myself) and provides synergy with the right compounds as an off season bulking compound usually. In guys whose metabolism really favors aromatization to E1 with it, it can even provide a dry, dense muscle.

You really hate EQ so much you'd tell a guy to use EPO instead of an anabolic mostly well tolerated (even women do GREAT on it) on a steroid forum?

I must have missed that he'd tried everything. Has @cmK9s33 tried EQ?

If he hasn't tried EQ, you'd actually tell him to use EPO, because some people have used it and lived to tell the tale? People surviving in spite of misuse = safe bro?

My view is that EQ is a well tolerated drug for most (I personally dislike it greatly for myself) and provides synergy with the right compounds as an off season bulking compound usually. In guys whose metabolism really favors aromatization to E1 with it, it can even provide a dry, dense muscle.

You really hate EQ so much you'd tell a guy to use EPO instead of an anabolic mostly well tolerated (even women do GREAT on it) on a steroid forum?
I see you are new here.

He hinted at the fact like he had tried everything. He asked to get link to a study that test increased rbc MORE than eq... so lets assume he tried the EQ already DUH.

I was not serious as I know he cant get his hands on epo. I have never put anyone on EPO. I do have quite a few friends who are pros that use it.

But yes epo can be ran safely. just like dnp can be run safely.

EQ is NOT a well tolerated drug for most. It may be tolerated well because it doesn't amortize very much but GO. READ. THEIR. BLOODWORK. Not only that but you said EQ is great for a woman. So I know for a FACT you have never seen or watched a woman closely run EQ..... God bless....

Its the year 2022. Stop recommending drugs that are going to completely wreck blood work because it used to be the normal back when.

Lol equipoise is more common on top tiers than nandrolone stop the bullshit I also know myself a bunch of woman's who use equipoise successfully.
Equi is well tolerated for most but not myself.
You must be a forum guru to spread this bullshit.
Test eq mast is common along with gh tren and slin there's a synergy don't parrot bullshit man.
As far as OP man you look below natty you must be doing something very wrong if you run aas and look like this.

Lol equipoise is more common on top tiers than nandrolone stop the bullshit I also know myself a bunch of woman's who use equipoise successfully.
Equi is well tolerated for most but not myself.
You must be a forum guru to spread this bullshit.
Test eq mast is common along with gh tren and slin there's a synergy don't parrot bullshit man.
As far as OP man you look below natty you must be doing something very wrong if you run aas and look like this.
LOL. Again it USED to be a common steroid. but NEVER more common than nandrolone. You cant be serious. It is still common yes I am sure but things are evolving now that the game is changing and people arent wanting to die.

And no... my best friend coaches 3 top 10 womens BB in the world. I asked him last night about EQ again after this thread. I quote... "bad sides"

you must be a 22 year old jackass who reads forums all day ands thinks he is in the know.

Forums are way behind the times. People have been dying year after year after year. Top tier guys and little boys like yourself we dont hear much about. It was time to change things. I know it is painful because you were late to the part but it is just a fact. Guys arent using eq... arent using anti E in the offseason... test is getting lower. But hey who do I know!

The "common" stack you posted is also very false lol. I am a pretty damn good BB and I have never touched insulin.

Last edited:
Back