MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Just an awesome Service.
Got my order in a few days.
Also he changed the 3 wrong product without any problems.

Less then a week and you get what you need.
If you pay and order correctly.

Thank you sir!

Please try again to add the bank transfer option. You would gain a large customer base again.

I don't think anything has happened in this respect for months.
Not enough effort?

Please try again to add the bank transfer option. You would gain a large customer base again.

I don't think anything has happened in this respect for months.
Not enough effort?

Man if he can't, he can't. You think he doesn't want to make the extra money? Last time a big fakk up happened with bank transfer and he decided to compensate a significant amount of money even it wasn't his fault by what it seems. I prefer bank transfer too but until that happens again we will order with BTC and pay huge amounts of unnecessary fees.

Man if he can't, he can't. You think he doesn't want to make the extra money? Last time a big fakk up happened with bank transfer and he decided to compensate a significant amount of money even it wasn't his fault by what it seems. I prefer bank transfer too but until that happens again we will order with BTC and pay huge amounts of unnecessary fees.
Thanks. Yea, I would like to have them back. But right now there is no secure way to do it (at least for me)

Exactly !!! I don’t even order here but ppl are just shot.

Back