ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT I placed a US domestic order yesterday for Xmalon 25mg (Aromasin) (USA USPS), the website clearly says it’s $15.99 a pack. I ordered 3 packs which should be $48 w/o shipping, somehow it comes out to be $90 at checkout-$115 with shipping. I emailed customer service and they say it’s $29.99 per pack, it’s double of what the website has listed. Please explain this Rick, not good business practice at all.

@ExpressPCT I placed a US domestic order yesterday for Xmalon 25mg (Aromasin) (USA USPS), the website clearly says it’s $15.99 a pack. I ordered 3 packs which should be $48 w/o shipping, somehow it comes out to be $90 at checkout-$115 with shipping. I emailed customer service and they say it’s $29.99 per pack, it’s double of what the website has listed. Please explain this Rick, not good business practice at all.
Shit I didn't do math but now I'm thinking my last 2 have seemed awfully high! Gonna do math.

Hi,

I can't imagine why that bug would happen, I can tell you it is not intentional as at checkout you would see the newly adjusted price (which is not correct of course).

It sounds like somewhere in there there is either a bug or confusion because according to you you have been charged 25 USD for shipping but that only exists if you order from India or European Pharmaceuticals to USA.

It would be best if you email me so that I can check - rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Hi everyone,

With Bitcoin's recent movement the fees for sending us Bitcoin have increased a lot, when the fee is not high enough the payment can get stuck for even days.

When sending the payment please make sure to use an exchange that pays the fee for you or adjust the fee yourself to a priority fee. It is recommended that you use your own wallet and adjust the fee yourself for privacy.

Alternatively, pay with any other Cryptocurrency we support (They are all cheaper than Bitcoin).

~Rick

Just received my parcel from Deus Medical warehouse. First I wanna mention that I live in a country with very strict customs, I was told by expressPED support that Deus medical warehouse is located in the same country, so I was really excited to buy my gear via domestic shipping and not worry about customs. I specifically asked in my order to never send me anything from foreign countries and contact me if domestic shipping isn't available. Imagine how I was pissed when I checked my tracking number and found out that my request was completely ignored and the package is coming from a foreign country.

Now despite that unacceptable irresponsibility on their part I still can't complain too much, I rate my overall experience 4/5 because their stealth technique is tremendous, my package would probably make it through customs even if it was closely inspected, it's nothing like most other companies who claim to have bulletproof stealth when in reality it means just an additional layer of wrapping.

Sponsors

Latest posts