ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

What is the usual dispatch time at the deus medical warehouse?

About 3 days currently! That warehouse is managed by a Deus Medical representative so we have little impact over their dispatch time.

It ranges between 2-3 days but I believe they stopped shipping until Wednesday of this week, they may be in a backlog if they are a little slow on that!

~Rick

About 3 days currently! That warehouse is managed by a Deus Medical representative so we have little impact over their dispatch time.

It ranges between 2-3 days but I believe they stopped shipping until Wednesday of this week, they may be in a backlog if they are a little slow on that!

~Rick
My package of Test Amps was seized in Chicago, tracking looked like it cleared but yeah I got the customs letter in the mail....

Man literally 80% of all the stuff in your EU/UK warehouse is out of stock and has been for a long time, don't you want to sell anymore?? international is also not an option as we all know... SlowPCT/OutOfStockPCT might be a better name at this point :confused: Frustrating as fuck

Package of Deus Amps was seized, was told only option is another reship to a different name and address. Too much of a headache for a little test and EQ even if it did pass through. Not gonna give a family member a seizure letter or do some shit like order to a home for sale then try to sneak out there.
There's no point anyhow as there is a high chance it will just get seized again when it goes through Chicago.

I don't think it's worth buying injectables from this company if you live in the USA, the risk of getting your stuff seized seems too high and a reship won't really help in that case.

Last edited:
Man literally 80% of all the stuff in your EU/UK warehouse is out of stock and has been for a long time, don't you want to sell anymore?? international is also not an option as we all know... SlowPCT/OutOfStockPCT might be a better name at this point :confused: Frustrating as fuck

Hi,

We will not be restocking the EU warehouse as it will be discontinued.

UK warehouse will be restocked within the next couple weeks! :)

~Rick

Package of Deus Amps was seized, was told only option is another reship to a different name and address. Too much of a headache for a little test and EQ even if it did pass through. Not gonna give a family member a seizure letter or do some shit like order to a home for sale then try to sneak out there.
There's no point anyhow as there is a high chance it will just get seized again when it goes through Chicago.

I don't think it's worth buying injectables from this company if you live in the USA, the risk of getting your stuff seized seems too high and a reship won't really help in that case.
i had my reships go through new jersey and new york customs after being seized in chicago

Got a letter from the Chicago US customs that my ExpressPEDs Deus Medical package has been seized. Was just 2 sets of ampoules!

@ExpressPCT my international order that was supposed to be delivered, but I received a slip saying it could not be delivered because I had to sign for the package. Is this normal?

@ExpressPCT my international order that was supposed to be deliered, but I received a slip saying it could not be delivered because I had to sign for the package. Is this normal?

For USA we switched to EMS, it requires signature. We switched to EMS because customers complained that DHL took too long for USA.

If you prefer no signature you can ask for no signature in the order notes and we will send with DHL!

~Rick

For USA we switched to EMS, it requires signature. We switched to EMS because customers complained that DHL took too long for USA.

If you prefer no signature you can ask for no signature in the order notes and we will send with DHL!

~Rick
Is the time difference that big? This international order did make it here fairly quick, but I would much rather not sign for a package.

~Rick
my order was shipped by india post instead of sing post. will i have to sign for it?

SlowPCT/OutOfStockPCT might be a better name at this point :confused: Frustrating as fuck
Dude...it’s fucking Armageddon in India right now. 4,000 deaths per day. They’re averaging 390,000 new cases daily. Maybe don’t be totally shocked that packs aren’t moving fast under those conditions. I have an order from three weeks ago that still hasn’t left the country. That’s reality right now.