ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you guys do. I've been using ExpressPCT for years now and never had a single complaint.

Do you think your ExpressPEDs EU Warehouse will ever ship to the USA?
Hi,

I believe we will beta test it in the future. We want to figure out stealth packaging for packages outside of EU for that warehouse!

~Rick

Hi, when will the UK warehouse restock with Anavar and Aromasin?
Hi,

The main wholesaler that we purchase from is out of stock on those two products, I will attempt to source another brand from a different wholesaler. This will be around 2 weeks I believe!

~Rick

BTC fucking sucks when it comes to everyday transactions and smaller payments, because of absolutely ridiculous fees. Monero would be an ideal choice, sadly governments try to make it as hard as possible for the average Joe to get some XMR's
Most companies that take BTC offer a 5% discount for using crypto to help cover transaction fees. Buying a couple hundred dollars worth of BTC is usually around 4-5 dollars in fees. ExpressPCT is one of the few places where there is no discount incentive for paying with crypto. Sending BTC can get very expensive if you post the transaction directly to the blockchain for verification. If you send it through an exchange it is fairly cheap or even free depending on who you use.

My second order arrived the other day. From UK to USA it was a week to arrive. The only complaint I have is on the stealth or lack thereof. You could definitely tell it was an envelope full of pills in blisters. At least ExpressPCT thew in some extras which I appreciate. The domestic shipping does a much better job with stealth packaging.

My second order arrived the other day. From UK to USA it was a week to arrive. The only complaint I have is on the stealth or lack thereof. You could definitely tell it was an envelope full of pills in blisters. At least ExpressPCT thew in some extras which I appreciate. The domestic shipping does a much better job with stealth packaging.
Hi,

We will definitely look into stealth packaging for the UK warehouse in the future. Thank you so much for the feedback!

~Rick

Anyone else had their pack held up in NY customs for a while? Mine has been there for ~10+ days now. I've never had a pack seized before, nor has one ever sat in any customs facility for this long.

Either NY customs is severely backed up and other people are noticing this as well, or perhaps I'm about to get a seizure letter?
I recently had mine stuck there for 30 days with no updates at all, then it was suddenly delivered, no updates.

I recently had mine stuck there for 30 days with no updates at all, then it was suddenly delivered, no updates.

Place is a mess. Recently I had a pack go from NY customs, to a california post office, back to NY, then on it's way to me. Added about 2 weeks with the extra BS.

I ordered April 13th and I still haven't recieved my package in the US. Is this normal?
You're okay. 21 to 30 days to the Midwest has been my experience the last 6 months. 1 order was about 65 days and a reship was sent out. Original order landed about 7 days later and reship was about 24 days.

You're okay. 21 to 30 days to the Midwest has been my experience the last 6 months. 1 order was about 65 days and a reship was sent out. Original order landed about 7 days later and reship was about 24 days.
Damn guess I should find more sources USA based. These are good prices but not 2 months waiting good prices