ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

We recently updated our guide on how to pay using Bitcoin through CashApp, it is a step by step guide that is mostly stolen from CashApp's website itself with slight modifications -

https:// expresspct. com/ buying-bitcoins/

For anyone that wishes to pay with Bitcoin for a bit more privacy we offer a 5% discount that is automatically applied to the amount asked for.

Slowly and slowly payment methods for stores such as ExpressPCT are disappearing. Even in the near future we think Bitcoin won't be the most optimal method! Once CashApp and other popular exchanges make it easier to use Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB we believe those will become the popular currencies.

~Rick

BTC fucking sucks when it comes to everyday transactions and smaller payments, because of absolutely ridiculous fees. Monero would be an ideal choice, sadly governments try to make it as hard as possible for the average Joe to get some XMR's

BTC fucking sucks when it comes to everyday transactions and smaller payments, because of absolutely ridiculous fees. Monero would be an ideal choice, sadly governments try to make it as hard as possible for the average Joe to get some XMR's

Very true! We wish Monero were used more as the fees are very low but it is probably our least used payment method.

We will write another guide on how to obtain it in the future.

~Rick

You can do it all on coinbase, buy some with your visa, visa debit ect, goes into your wallet and send it to whom ever afterwards. I know absolutely nothing about crypto but I managed to do.
Coinbase is a bitch. For some people it works good for others they will lock out ur account for no reason and takes a while to verify sometimes. Cashapp works way better for me

Yes this is true and I'm running into it with my current order, since fees have gone up a lot in the last few months... Apparently Bitcoin wasn't really built for small transactions, but there are now second-layer services to solve this, such as Lightning and Strike amongst others, which solve the problem of high fees. These services are even becoming integrated into the wallets now. I think it's more likely that these services will make bitcoin more usable as actual currency (not just for holding investment) rather than people jumping ship to other currencies.

My pack has been sitting In Chicago customs for 5-6 days now with amps. Am I pretty much screwed and let’s say if it were 40 amps would they consider this a lot or realize it’s personal use and not go after me lol. I’m done with INT no cap

Do you guys send order summary papers with your package? Stating quantities and amounts paid for? I’ve only ever ordered from the European warehouse, this time it was the international one and I’m wondering if you do things different on that one.

My pack has been sitting In Chicago customs for 5-6 days now with amps. Am I pretty much screwed and let’s say if it were 40 amps would they consider this a lot or realize it’s personal use and not go after me lol. I’m done with INT no cap
Chill bro, the mail is fucked up these days, it's the new normal

Do you guys send order summary papers with your package? Stating quantities and amounts paid for? I’ve only ever ordered from the European warehouse, this time it was the international one and I’m wondering if you do things different on that one.

It is not exactly the same as FedEx/UPS have different requirements on what documentation they require.

Our international warehouse ships with standard postal services, some documentation is provided but it is just a generic message for contents (nothing detailed such as product names). We also underdeclare the value of the package in case the destination country has tax requirements at the border.

~Rick

I have not. But express pct ive used 2 times and waiting 2 plus weeks for domestic packs is ridiculous. I won't be using them again. Packs will land but if you are in a hurry spend elsewhere

I have not. But express pct ive used 2 times and waiting 2 plus weeks for domestic packs is ridiculous. I won't be using them again. Packs will land but if you are in a hurry spend elsewhere
Much appreciated. I get the time convenience but from another perspective, the only packages I’ve ever had problems with are ones that I tried to overnight or get there faster. All my experiences with long ship times have been positive except the wait time haha. Will definitely take your experience into account.

Much appreciated. I get the time convenience but from another perspective, the only packages I’ve ever had problems with are ones that I tried to overnight or get there faster. All my experiences with long ship times have been positive except the wait time haha. Will definitely take your experience into account.
Same experience for me it came, what I've used is good. But domestic wait time is bs. But I won't wait until its go time to order again haha.

Just go on express pcts website and it’s at the top. I know they carry Deus medical sarms. I’ve heard good and bad about Deus but the only bad are from people who swear by name brands. Testing always comes back good for Deus, that I’ve seen
Awesome ,thank ya. I was searching but ended up in the Pct thread.

Just go on express pcts website and it’s at the top. I know they carry Deus medical sarms. I’ve heard good and bad about Deus but the only bad are from people who swear by name brands. Testing always comes back good for Deus, that I’ve seen
Well they dont really ship anything to the states from peds it looks like...

Sponsors

Latest posts