ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Is your computer or phone plugged in or charged? Did you try turning it on and off? Did you clear cache?
Is your router/modem plugged in? Did you try unplugging it and plugging back in?
:D
It’s my iPhone 12, i don’t know how any of that except clearing my cache would be relevant, but I’ll try that if it does the same thing when I try to re order shortly, appreciate you taking the time to reply though brother.

It’s my iPhone 12, i don’t know how any of that except clearing my cache would be relevant, but I’ll try that if it does the same thing when I try to re order shortly, appreciate you taking the time to reply though brother.

We hope that with our new website we can resolve any mobile issues, we should have done this sooner!

===

We are still open to suggestions on which products we should test!

Next two products to be sent are -

1. Ovigil 5000 (hCG)
2. Clenbut 40mcg (Clenbuterol)

I was being sarcastic. That is the typical IT response to any electronic issue. Usually the first thing they ask is: Is the power on and the device plugged in?

We hope that with our new website we can resolve any mobile issues, we should have done this sooner!

===

We are still open to suggestions on which products we should test!

Next two products to be sent are -

1. Ovigil 5000 (hCG)
2. Clenbut 40mcg (Clenbuterol)
1. Ovigil

How long does it take for you guys to ship out an international order? I made mine on Saturday, funds sent and all. :)

How long does it take for you guys to ship out an international order? I made mine on Saturday, funds sent and all. :)
Usually my orders are here in 2 weeks from them but this one has been 3 weeks and still hasn't even made it to the US yet

Hi,

It is usually 48 working hours upon payment confirmation. If payment is confirmed then it should be today!

~Rick

Usually my orders are here in 2 weeks from them but this one has been 3 weeks and still hasn't even made it to the US yet

Hi,

It will have already arrived to USA but will be awaiting processing by US customs. These are air parcels, it is unlikely that the plane would take weeks and more likely that customs are very busy!

Our India warehouse averages 1 month currently, sadly that just won't improve until air travel improves. There are likely also issues in customs, I am only speculating but I think there will be social distancing restrictions that slows down the processing of packages.

~Rick

Last edited:
Well I hope you can get your AIs soon because you sound like a bitch on the rag buddy
From where? I'm surprised you passed grade school cause you can't even read properly, or maybe you're abusing ais to the point of neurotoxicity like a retard, probably both.
Ok but if you know how to use crypto then why aren't you just using crypto for all your transactions?

EChecks are a pain in the ass and take days to clear and if for some reason you don't have funds in your account you'll get hit with NSF fees when companies try to pull the money out twice since most banks are fine with letting you go negative in order to collect extra money from you.

Buying crypto through Cash App is the easiest thing in the world. You don't even have to transfer it to a fresh wallet you can send it right from your phone almost instantly and for free.
Echecks are quick and convenient for me, usually takes 2 days tops to process... Crypto on the other hand is neither of those things for me, and buying crypto online to buy gear isn't safe.

From where? I'm surprised you passed grade school cause you can't even read properly, or maybe you're abusing ais to the point of neurotoxicity like a retard, probably both.

Echecks are quick and convenient for me, usually takes 2 days tops to process... Crypto on the other hand is neither of those things for me, and buying crypto online to buy gear isn't safe.
Crypto is super easy once u figure it out man. Easiest way I've found is buy bitcoin on cashapp then send to another wallet I like the coinomi app. Then to source. Takes just a few mins

Crypto is super easy once u figure it out man. Easiest way I've found is buy bitcoin on cashapp then send to another wallet I like the coinomi app. Then to source. Takes just a few mins
You can do it all on coinbase, buy some with your visa, visa debit ect, goes into your wallet and send it to whom ever afterwards. I know absolutely nothing about crypto but I managed to do.

You might as well suck it up and learn basics of bitcoin, because soon you'll not be able to buy any gear any other way.

Sponsors

Latest posts