ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Looking forward to the new website, it got very messy over the last months with all the different warehouses and subsections...hard to find whatever you need when there's like 3 different options lol

Looking forward to the new website, it got very messy over the last months with all the different warehouses and subsections...hard to find whatever you need when there's like 3 different options lol

We completely agree! Originally we just had our two warehouses but now it has become a little difficult to navigate.

~Rick

Another update!

Clenbuterol is coming to our India warehouse, this product will be sent for testing. It will be sold in boxes of 50 tablets and will come in two doses - 40mcg & 60mcg.

Product will be listed within 24 hours!

~Rick

Your customer service is not good at all, they can't follow through on what they say. I'm getting another unauthorized charge from an order I cancelled a month ago, this has happened twice now. Unbelievable.

Your customer service is not good at all, they can't follow through on what they say. I'm getting another unauthorized charge from an order I cancelled a month ago, this has happened twice now. Unbelievable.
Hello,

I am very sorry but that is just a case of us refunding you! When an eCheck is cancelled on our eCheck processor it goes to a failed check page, often failed checks do actually occur and it mixes those that are cancelled with them.

If our processor sees a failed check they may attempt to cash it again believing it was just a fault.

This is sadly just one of the annoying flaws of eChecks! It happens with other suppliers too that offer eChecks, it's very difficult to see which are cancelled and which have just failed. We believe in the future we may just remove eChecks and instead provide a guide on purchasing Bitcoin with Cashapp!

Our customer support team will get back to you shortly on refunding you! :)

~Rick

It's literally current year learn how to use crypto, it blows my fucking mind that people will link their damn bank accounts/debit cards or go through some dodgy cash transfer site instead of taking 10 minutes to set up a coinbase account.

Those services seem harder to use than crypto! Why the fuck do you want anything with your name on attached to buying illegal drugs?
Just don't get it...

My Deus amps have landed in Chicago, on a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked am I

I think someone mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago their ampoules also went to Chicago and passed. The seizure rate for Chicago is higher than NYC ISC but it is not 100%.

Right now we have legal items sitting in Chicago ISC for the last few days that have not yet passed, it could be a slow release!

~Rick

Sooo uhh my order just arrived a little bit late but its here and for some reason instead of normal dbol it has injectable????To be honest thats like more expensive but what the fuck do i do with it?I dont want to pin dbol twice a day for no reason.Can you even drink this?does it have an ester?is it just dbol with oil?
I dont even see it the site.

Attachments

• IMG_20210423_203631.jpg
    IMG_20210423_203631.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 32
Sooo uhh my order just arrived a little bit late but its here and for some reason instead of normal dbol it has injectable????To be honest thats like more expensive but what the fuck do i do with it?I dont want to pin dbol twice a day for no reason.Can you even drink this?does it have an ester?is it just dbol with oil?
I dont even see it the site.

Hi,

If you contact our support team they will just reship the correct product.

You never know, perhaps one day you will want some injectable Methandienone and you will remember you got some by mistake.

(Sorry for the mistake!)

~Rick

Hello,

Just a quick update -

We will be closing our US domestic warehouse until 23rd April, Friday.

We want to reorganize our US domestic warehouse a little to avoid any shipping issues in the future (or minimize them). The next 2-3 days will allow time for anyone with a domestic issue to come forward and email us for a reshipment or refund! :)

If you have an issue with your domestic package please do email us and we will reship it with an overnight service.

Thank you guys for being patient with us!

Just a reminder that don't offer support on this forum, we can only help if emailed.

~Rick
Are you still reopening the USA warehouse today? Does this mean most products will be back in stock?

Looking to order from international. Ive always ordered through European store. Never had a single problem, The question i have is.

Is there an amount you guys suggest not to go over for international? And suggest making a separate order to avoid customs fucking me? xD

Im looking at a total of like 300 pills of stuff i want to order. Not sure if thats a bad idea xD

Mostly Hair stuff but also AI's and stuff.

It's literally current year learn how to use crypto, it blows my fucking mind that people will link their damn bank accounts/debit cards or go through some dodgy cash transfer site instead of taking 10 minutes to set up a coinbase account.

Those services seem harder to use than crypto! Why the fuck do you want anything with your name on attached to buying illegal drugs?
Just don't get it...
Of course you don't get it, I wasn't actually gonna buy gear from them you moron. If I was buying gear then of course I would use some type of crypto such as monero otherwise I don't give a shit since nothing I was gonna buy would be considered an "illegal drug".

Of course you don't get it, I wasn't actually gonna buy gear from them you moron. If I was buying gear then of course I would use some type of crypto such as monero otherwise I don't give a shit since nothing I was gonna buy would be considered an "illegal drug".
Well I hope you can get your AIs soon because you sound like a bitch on the rag buddy

Are you still reopening the USA warehouse today? Does this mean most products will be back in stock?
Yes, sir!

There have been a lot of issues recently with customers reserving stock and then not paying, we are trying to find a solution to this as it quickly depletes stock which isn't add until our next stock recount.

Looking to order from international. Ive always ordered through European store. Never had a single problem, The question i have is.

Is there an amount you guys suggest not to go over for international? And suggest making a separate order to avoid customs fucking me? xD

Im looking at a total of like 300 pills of stuff i want to order. Not sure if thats a bad idea xD

Mostly Hair stuff but also AI's and stuff.

Hi,

It really depends on your country! If you are US based we regularly ship more than 300 tablets there but some products are bigger than others. We don't believe package size unless very large affects the seizure rate too much in certain countries and it seems to be more of a case of random selection when a seizure occurs.

~Rick

Ok but if you know how to use crypto then why aren't you just using crypto for all your transactions?

EChecks are a pain in the ass and take days to clear and if for some reason you don't have funds in your account you'll get hit with NSF fees when companies try to pull the money out twice since most banks are fine with letting you go negative in order to collect extra money from you.

Buying crypto through Cash App is the easiest thing in the world. You don't even have to transfer it to a fresh wallet you can send it right from your phone almost instantly and for free.

You can't get upset with ExpressPCT when you're using outdated technology. Unless you're just angry that they even give you the option of an ECheck. In which case, I agree, they should just get rid of that option altogether.

Yes, sir!

There have been a lot of issues recently with customers reserving stock and then not paying, we are trying to find a solution to this as it quickly depletes stock which isn't add until our next stock recount.

Hi,

It really depends on your country! If you are US based we regularly ship more than 300 tablets there but some products are bigger than others. We don't believe package size unless very large affects the seizure rate too much in certain countries and it seems to be more of a case of random selection when a seizure occurs.

~Rick
How’s your shipping to Canada ? Wanna order some hcg, roloxafine and hmg.

How’s your shipping to Canada ? Wanna order some hcg, roloxafine and hmg.

Very low seizure rate, perhaps even lower than USA. Delivery is again around 4 weeks but Canada customs are usually quite quick to process the packages!

It is best to use our "International Warehouse" (India) for Canada, it has a reshipment policy if anything does go wrong.

~Rick

Very low seizure rate, perhaps even lower than USA. Delivery is again around 4 weeks but Canada customs are usually quite quick to process the packages!

It is best to use our "International Warehouse" (India) for Canada, it has a reshipment policy if anything does go wrong.

~Rick
Thanks man, will place an order today, appreciate the fast reply.