ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi,

This is actually normal, that is the whole reason FedEx exists, it is their business model. Their business model is to get your packages worldwide within just a few days.

Postal services such as USPS are different, they are not there for express delivery worldwide. They are there as a reliable service that is cost-efficient. USPS is not meant to compete with FedEx and will likely never do so. If USPS were able to fulfill the role of FedEx then there would be no reason for FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, GLS, TNT, DPD to exist.

The whole point is that we paid the premium, the order could not be fulfilled domestically and so we paid the premium delivery service to ensure the customer received their order within a reasonable amount of time. It was us that paid the cost, FedEx is expensive. Unlike USPS which does not aim to be profitable, FedEx must be profitable and for such an express direct route service they charge higher prices.

An example of an express service - Turkey to UK takes 1 day with UPS when we ship, Royal Mail takes around 2 days for UK domestic. That is where UPS competes.

The majority of US domestic orders are received within a week but we are very clear on the speed of the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse. It is incredibly quick. European Pharmaceuticals being just as quick as US domestic does not entirely reflect badly on our US domestic warehouse, in fact it reflects to the quality of service that FedEx offers.

I would just like to note that at the end of it all, we offered a 100% refund and the items to the customer that had their items shipped through FedEx. They have not yet accepted the offer but the offer is there.

~Rick
Just to clarify, is it the "European Pharmaceuticials" warehouse, or the "EU Warehouse (ships worldwide)" that has a simliar delivery time to US domestic? Because if the order wont take that long to arrive maybe I will try one of those warehouses.

Just to clarify, is it the "European Pharmaceuticials" warehouse, or the "EU Warehouse (ships worldwide)" that has a simliar delivery time to US domestic? Because if the order wont take that long to arrive maybe I will try one of those warehouses.

Hi,

It is "European Pharmaceuticals". We plan to rename the warehouse but we are not sure what to as it has existed since before the EU warehouse and was named that as it stocked European products.

For European Pharmaceuticals, it takes on average 2 days to ship and 5 days to arrive to you. Some get it in 3 days and some in 7 days but 5 is the average! The seizure rate is also very low too, it is less than our India warehouse.

Do make sure to check the reshipment policy for that warehouse though! If seized we can only reship if the product is returned which usually takes around 60 days for FedEx to commence a return.

~Rick

Hi,

This is actually normal, that is the whole reason FedEx exists, it is their business model. Their business model is to get your packages worldwide within just a few days.

Postal services such as USPS are different, they are not there for express delivery worldwide. They are there as a reliable service that is cost-efficient. USPS is not meant to compete with FedEx and will likely never do so. If USPS were able to fulfill the role of FedEx then there would be no reason for FedEx, UPS, DHL Express, GLS, TNT, DPD to exist.

The whole point is that we paid the premium, the order could not be fulfilled domestically and so we paid the premium delivery service to ensure the customer received their order within a reasonable amount of time. It was us that paid the cost, FedEx is expensive. Unlike USPS which does not aim to be profitable, FedEx must be profitable and for such an express direct route service they charge higher prices.

An example of an express service - Turkey to UK takes 1 day with UPS when we ship, Royal Mail takes around 2 days for UK domestic. That is where UPS competes.

The majority of US domestic orders are received within a week but we are very clear on the speed of the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse. It is incredibly quick. European Pharmaceuticals being just as quick as US domestic does not entirely reflect badly on our US domestic warehouse, in fact it reflects to the quality of service that FedEx offers.

I would just like to note that at the end of it all, we offered a 100% refund and the items to the customer that had their items shipped through FedEx. They have not yet accepted the offer but the offer is there.

~Rick
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that most of your US domestic orders don't normally take this long. However, that is not what was communicated to me by your customer service team. The whole point of my post was that a US domestic order shouldn't take more than 8 days at the latest to arrive. If my situation is abnormal then I do apologize.

You'll have to forgive my frustration. I needed those items I ordered from you quickly and that did not happen. Compounded on top of communication through your team making it seem as if this is standard operating procedure was enough for me to say something here.

In the future I will contact you directly.

I will be taking you up on the refund as you told me i would have it today and it’s not even in the U.S yet. What a shitty experience

I will be taking you up on the refund as you told me i would have it today and it’s not even in the U.S yet. What a shitty experience
Hi,

As you posted here I assume you are okay with discussing it but I can see on your tracking it is in USA and it says arriving to you tomorrow. I am sorry for being 1 day off but it was a very close estimation!

17track.net caches tracking which means it only updates on 17track every 12 hours or so, you can put the tracking into the FedEx website for real-time tracking. You can also see the scheduled delivery date there.

You have not emailed regarding the refund, while I understand your frustration we can't refund you on this website and do require you email us.

~Rick

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that most of your US domestic orders don't normally take this long. However, that is not what was communicated to me by your customer service team. The whole point of my post was that a US domestic order shouldn't take more than 8 days at the latest to arrive. If my situation is abnormal then I do apologize.

You'll have to forgive my frustration. I needed those items I ordered from you quickly and that did not happen. Compounded on top of communication through your team making it seem as if this is standard operating procedure was enough for me to say something here.

In the future I will contact you directly.

Hi,

US Domestic is our most popular warehouse, your issue appears singular at the moment so it would appear it could just be a lost package. There would likely be more complaints if it was not the case.

If you contact my address personally we can definitely reach a resolution, a proposed solution is that we use an overnight express option for you! I do apologize for the delay but lost packages can occur although very rare and very frustrating for both parties.

I see we do not yet have a lost package policy on our store for US domestic due to the rarity. We will definitely discuss one with our team so that resolutions can be found quicker in the future!

~Rick

I gave the source the benefit of the doubt by not posting here, but Goddamn no domestic delivery after 2 weeks ago receiving their "shipped" email as well as an international pack that hasn't moved in customs since March 29th. I know after shipping they don't have control, but this is ridiculous! Fuck this PCT shit I think its time to blast n cruise.

I gave the source the benefit of the doubt by not posting here, but Goddamn no domestic delivery after 2 weeks ago receiving their "shipped" email as well as an international pack that hasn't moved in customs since March 29th. I know after shipping they don't have control, but this is ridiculous! Fuck this PCT shit I think its time to blast n cruise.
I'm on day 8 myself , I have informed delivery nothing on the dashboard. Kinda odd I thought.

I'm on day 8 myself , I have informed delivery nothing on the dashboard. Kinda odd I thought.

Hi,

If you email me I can check, I may need to pass it on to my colleague (Andy) but we do have tracking for all domestic orders that we are able to see. We only set your order as "completed" once we have actually created the shipping label, at the very least you should have that on your informed delivery dashboard. If not we can definitely take a look!

In the worst case scenario it sounds like human error by our dispatcher and I apologize if so!

My email is rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Last edited:

Hi,

I am really sorry! You requested support over a private message on this forum I believe. We do not receive emails from this forum and we do not provide support on this forum. We also do not check this account daily as it is not meant for customer support. It is very rare that any supplier offers any customer support on this forum as it introduces security risks that can't really be controlled.

Any support requests must be made over email or support ticket -

expresspct@protonmail.com
https://expresspct.com/contact-us/
We are in a bit of an odd situation where we do ship all of the packages but for some reason a small amount are not updating and if they do update they are taking a long time. In this case we will be implementing a reshipment policy for US domestic -

We will Reship, Refund or provide store credit when US Domestic tracking does not update for 5 days upon you receiving a completion email from ExpressPCT.

===

Regarding an international order that is in customs - Your order would not yet apply for our reshipment policy. This policy already exists -

We reship when (Whichever comes first)
1. You receive a seizure letter
2. It has been 30 days since the last update

~Rick

Hello,

Just a quick update -

We will be closing our US domestic warehouse until 23rd April, Friday.

We want to reorganize our US domestic warehouse a little to avoid any shipping issues in the future (or minimize them). The next 2-3 days will allow time for anyone with a domestic issue to come forward and email us for a reshipment or refund! :)

If you have an issue with your domestic package please do email us and we will reship it with an overnight service.

Thank you guys for being patient with us!

Just a reminder that don't offer support on this forum, we can only help if emailed.

~Rick

I received my package in two weeks ordered from International warehouse to Europe
Delivery time is fast
Thank you for taking the time to write that! For some European countries it is very quick with DHL.

Quick updates -

1. US store is still on track to be back 23rd. If anyone has any domestic issues we are still processing reshipments during the break!

2. En-Clofert 50 and Raloxo 60 have been sent for testing to Janoshik as of 15th April.

3. We have a new website design being made, we hope to have this released within a month or so!

~Rick

Glad to see the testing. Quick question: is this the Maneesh brand or your in-house product you've been working on developing?
Hi,

It is the Maneesh brand. They are the only current supplier of Enclomiphene in India we can obtain, they are FDA approved but we still want to make sure it is really Enclomiphene. All public information such as 1mg.com points to it being Enclomiphene.

We want to make our own brand and Maneesh Pharmaceutical are a contract manufacturer, this means if the testing for En-Clofert is good we can contract manufacturing of our own brand to Maneesh. It will really just be En-Clofert with a different name!

~Rick

@ExpressPCT I thought En-Clofert was being discontinued, did they change their mind?

We received notice they were looking to discontinue it around 6 weeks ago, right now stock we obtain is stock already manufactured. We are paying a premium right now just to obtain the last of the stock from a number of wholesalers (There is almost no profit in selling it). Our hope is that we can continue to stock it up until we have our own brand!

~Rick