ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Any Bayer Provi available ?
Hi,

Yes and no - In India there is Provironum, this is a trademark of Bayer Schering but it is actually manufactured by Zydus. In India Bayer & Zydus have a partnership and they collaborate on products such as Ovidac (hCG).

For reference - BayerZydus

Zydus are a huge company and the product will be just the same as proviron manufactured by Bayer.

~Rick

Hi,

Yes and no - In India there is Provironum, this is a trademark of Bayer Schering but it is actually manufactured by Zydus. In India Bayer & Zydus have a partnership and they collaborate on products such as Ovidac (hCG).

Zydus are a huge company and the product will be just the same as proviron manufactured by Bayer.

~Rick
Any testing on it?

Hi,

~Rick
Is it on your site?

Hi,

It is the Maneesh brand. They are the only current supplier of Enclomiphene in India we can obtain, they are FDA approved but we still want to make sure it is really Enclomiphene. All public information such as 1mg.com points to it being Enclomiphene.

We want to make our own brand and Maneesh Pharmaceutical are a contract manufacturer, this means if the testing for En-Clofert is good we can contract manufacturing of our own brand to Maneesh. It will really just be En-Clofert with a different name!

~Rick
So does Jano claim to be able to actually test for which isomer (enclomiphene vs zuclomiphene) is present? I did my best to research this a while back and ultimately the problem was that the isomers are exactly the same components but in mirror arrangement... Which means they'd show up the same on a spectrometer or whatever.
Many of us have seen the great results published from those initial studies for FDA approval, but we have no way to experiment since we have no way to know if it's real or just clomid.

So does Jano claim to be able to actually test for which isomer (enclomiphene vs zuclomiphene) is present? I did my best to research this a while back and ultimately the problem was that the isomers are exactly the same components but in mirror arrangement... Which means they'd show up the same on a spectrometer or whatever.
Many of us have seen the great results published from those initial studies for FDA approval, but we have no way to experiment since we have no way to know if it's real or just clomid.

Hi,

I will just tag Jano and they can answer that for you! @janoshik

~Rick

Hi,

I will just tag Jano and they can answer that for you! @janoshik

~Rick
Yep, no problem for good ol' Jano.

Well, since about 11 months ago, to be honest.
Took a while for me to figure it out.

Sooo uhh my order just arrived a little bit late but its here and for some reason instead of normal dbol it has injectable????To be honest thats like more expensive but what the fuck do i do with it?I dont want to pin dbol twice a day for no reason.Can you even drink this?does it have an ester?is it just dbol with oil?
I dont even see it the site.

It's just raw Dbol in oil with solvents and shit to keep it from crashing. i don't see why you couldn't drink it. Probably won't be pleasant tasting, and may upset your stomach.

It's literally current year learn how to use crypto, it blows my fucking mind that people will link their damn bank accounts/debit cards or go through some dodgy cash transfer site instead of taking 10 minutes to set up a coinbase account.

Those services seem harder to use than crypto! Why the fuck do you want anything with your name on attached to buying illegal drugs?
Just don't get it...
Funnier when guys get mad their MoneyGram hasn’t been picked up yet.

Have you ever tested any

Have you ever tested any Maneesh packs and were they just the enclomiphene isomer?