ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

test levels came back in the 3900s on 750mg/week from deus
pin tu/thu/sat early am, had blood drawn in the afternoon on friday

I guess, I just click on the international section on their website I think.

Thanks..

I remember reading on here that one of the warehouses were better for shipping to Canada, but I can't remember if it was the one in "EU" or the "UK".. I just remember it wasn't the "International" warehouse in India..

Thanks..

I remember reading on here that one of the warehouses were better for shipping to Canada, but I can't remember if it was the one in "EU" or the "UK".. I just remember it wasn't the "International" warehouse in India..
Came from Germany so yeah would be EU.

Pack stuck in customs n.y for 10 days. Seems like these guys aren't having great luck. They told m

Hi,

Seizures can happen but as you can see from most of the post (and lack of posts), almost every single one of our India packages pass US customs.

The seizure rate is 2-3%. 10 days in customs is also not a very long time, there are people that wait 3 weeks and then the package comes out of customs and then there are those that randomly have a package arrive 6 months later out of customs.

~Rick

Thanks..

The "International" warehouse might actually be our best warehouse to Canada! We are not too sure why but when we use a specific carrier from India to Canada the seizure rate is a lot lower than the alternative carrier.

Our India packages pass through Germany and the return address is in Germany too.

Our EU warehouse did have good luck though!

~Rick

The "International" warehouse might actually be our best warehouse to Canada! We are not too sure why but when we use a specific carrier from India to Canada the seizure rate is a lot lower than the alternative carrier.

Our India packages pass through Germany and the return address is in Germany too.

Our EU warehouse did have good luck though!

~Rick

Thanks..

How is it for shipping time?

I should have posted this sooner, but I got my international package. It spent 2 weeks sitting in NY customs; I think they're pretty backed up right now.

All things considered, expresspct has been the most trouble-free source I've used here. :thumbsup:

I should have posted this sooner, but I got my international package. It spent 2 weeks sitting in NY customs; I think they're pretty backed up right now.

All things considered, expresspct has been the most trouble-free source I've used here. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Thank you so much for this! It is quite rare that people take the time to write good reviews, people are far more inclined to write bad reviews so when someone does take the time to write a good review it really is appreciated and does give us a smile.

~Rick

Did you guys end up sending the ralox off to testing?

I’d like to know this too, I just got some, it’s pharma stuff but could still be faked.

It is with the "Enclomiphene" awaiting processing by customs.

We personally know the Raloxifene is not faked as we actually own the brand Raloxo 60 and have the original COA for when it was manufactured. This is when the manufacturer performs their own test to make sure the product is suitable. Raloxiheal is manufactured by the same company as Raloxo 60, we contracted them to make our own brand (This is why the tablets are the same color).

We sent it to Janoshik for peace of mind and hopefully it passes customs for testing!

~Rick

I have placed a few orders with these guys and all their stuff is good but last few times I tryed to place an order it was they bank transfer and it was so difficult that I decided to give uo

I have placed a few orders with these guys and all their stuff is good but last few times I tryed to place an order it was they bank transfer and it was so difficult that I decided to give uo

We will try to make it easier but over time methods such as bank transfer will likely all disappear. This market is moving towards complete Cryptocurrency payments.

I am not sure if you know how to use Cryptocurrency already but it is not as difficult as it seems! We have a guide on our website.

~Rick

It is with the "Enclomiphene" awaiting processing by customs.

We personally know the Raloxifene is not faked as we actually own the brand Raloxo 60 and have the original COA for when it was manufactured. This is when the manufacturer performs their own test to make sure the product is suitable. Raloxiheal is manufactured by the same company as Raloxo 60, we contracted them to make our own brand (This is why the tablets are the same color).

We sent it to Janoshik for peace of mind and hopefully it passes customs for testing!

~Rick
Thanks for the reply, I’m not a big fan of ordering international these days but you guys give me some peace of mind when I do so.

Use crypto brother, it’s a better option, faster, easier when you know what you’re doing, and most places offer a little discount for using certain coins.