ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I’m pretty sure the roaccutane is fake

I was before on 40mg Accutane Parapharma my skin was dry and liver enzyme high and decided to switch to your brand and now I have no improvement on my skin and my liver enzyme are low
How did you check your liver enzymes? Did the roaccutane dry your lips out?

Hi,

Sorry!

You would need to email again, it is likely that it was read and then a colleague thought they responded but did not.

Email inboxes are not ticket systems and so aren't organized as well as them! If you emailed it likely has been pushed back and we wouldn't be able to locate it without you emailing again.

~Rick
Got the tracking numbers. Thank you.

How did you check your liver enzymes? Did the roaccutane dry your lips out?
Simple blood work
Yes the Parapharma Accutane dry my lips and peels my skin

I started it just after stopping the PP it's been 1 month and my skin has become oily again and I no longer have a bleeding nose or peeling lips

Simple blood work
Yes the Parapharma Accutane dry my lips and peels my skin

I started it just after stopping the PP it's been 1 month and my skin has become oily again and I no longer have a bleeding nose or peeling lips
I just ordered some roaccutane,i hope its not bad or fake

For anyone in Canada wondering about shipping, I placed an order on the website on May 5, it was processed 1-2 days later. I received my package on May 25. I’m quite happy with that timeframe. Everything was included as per the order.

Talking about the Indian Accutane you sell

When a company manufactures a new medicine they don't just release them to the public, they perform tests and issue a COA for each batch.

It is just very unlikely that they're fake as they're made in such large batches that it wouldn't be just one complaint.

It is also incredibly unlikely that it is counterfeited as it is such a cheap product in India that there is no reason to, typical counterfeit products are normally expensive ones such as HGH.

You can send it for testing though, for peace of mind it is always worth testing!

~Rick

i hope this shit is not fake because i just ordered roaccutane

If you ordered Roaccutane, scan it on the Turkish Government app for verifying medication authenticity.

We have been on this forum a short while now and the least frequent complaint is that the products we sell are fake!

~Rick

I’m pretty sure the roaccutane is fake

I was before on 40mg Accutane Parapharma my skin was dry and liver enzyme high and decided to switch to your brand and now I have no improvement on my skin and my liver enzyme are low
Add some NAC or Glutathione injections. It will keep your liver values in a better range. I am getting ready to order Para-pharma Accutane from UGF now.

Hi,

Part of this sale took a while but it is finally here! Today I am here to present two offers.

The first offer - 15% Off of everything excluding SARMS (Deus Medical) & USA Domestic (We all know that stock doesn't last long).

Code: MemorialDaySale15

Expires: June 4nd, 23:59:59 UTC

The second offer - Buy 3 get 1 free on all SARMS. Just use the code below and we will adjust your order to include an extra SARM for every multiple of 3 of the same SARM. For example you would need to order 3 LGD4033 to get 1 extra. The SARMS offer applies to all warehouses!

Code: Buy3Get1Free

Expires: June 2nd, 23:59:59 UTC

~Rick

Don't worry, I got it! I have to wait for a response from the warehouse but probably won't get that until Monday. Only our support team works on the weekends :)

~Rick
Awesome, thanks Rick, I’ve been getting it for my mom without insurance and it’s pricey, hoping I can cut down on that cost a little.

Hi,

Part of this sale took a while but it is finally here! Today I am here to present two offers.

The first offer - 15% Off of everything excluding SARMS (Deus Medical) & USA Domestic (We all know that stock doesn't last long).

Code: MemorialDaySale15

Expires: June 4nd, 23:59:59 UTC

The second offer - Buy 3 get 1 free on all SARMS. Just use the code below and we will adjust your order to include an extra SARM for every multiple of 3 of the same SARM. For example you would need to order 3 LGD4033 to get 1 extra. The SARMS offer applies to all warehouses!

Code: Buy3Get1Free

Expires: June 2nd, 23:59:59 UTC

~Rick
Is this sale just on exprespct or it's also at expresspeds?? I mean if I wanted to buy some hilma products. Thanks