ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Do you have any Test C from hilma in the EU Warehouse?
Btw, any lab tests on myogen??
Thanks!

We do not currently :( Our own-ran EU warehouse was not used very often and so we reverted to using the Deus Medical warehouse. We will look to open our own EU warehouse again once we find a better way to market it!

No lab tests on MyoGen that we have performed, we only have manufacturer COA. These are tests by the manufacturer when the product is made.

We plan to discontinue offering MyoGen in the future, it is very expensive and we actually pay more for shipping than we charge the customer.

~Rick

Hi,

Part of this sale took a while but it is finally here! Today I am here to present two offers.

The first offer - 15% Off of everything excluding SARMS (Deus Medical) & USA Domestic (We all know that stock doesn't last long).

Code: MemorialDaySale15

Expires: June 4nd, 23:59:59 UTC

The second offer - Buy 3 get 1 free on all SARMS. Just use the code below and we will adjust your order to include an extra SARM for every multiple of 3 of the same SARM. For example you would need to order 3 LGD4033 to get 1 extra. The SARMS offer applies to all warehouses!

Code: Buy3Get1Free

Expires: June 2nd, 23:59:59 UTC

~Rick
You listed expiration as June 4 but the discount is expired on the website. Typo in your post?

Hi,

We will be doing a sort of "recall" on En-Clofert 50 Batch ECM2001.

This batch was found to contain a very large amount of Zuclomiphene in unacceptable ratios to Enclomiphene.

Due to the nature of our business the recall will be a little different than standard recalls. We will offer a full refund on the product (via Cryptocurrency or other suitable method) + 25 USD store credit.

We do apologize for this and have put the product completely out of stock while we contact the manufacturer and ask for COA on other batches.

To claim the refund please email us here - expresspct@protonmail.com

As this is our first recall we will try to find the best protocol for recalls if they happen in the future so that they can be done as efficiently and as quickly as possible.

~Rick

Batch 2001 or 2101 ?
And can you post Janoshik lab report

Hi,

The Janoshik report says 2001, if you email me I can send the report however it does not state % Enclomiphene and % Clomiphene, this was sent privately by Janoshik.

rick @ expresspct .com

~Rick

Hi,

The Janoshik report says 2001, if you email me I can send the report however it does not state % Enclomiphene and % Clomiphene, this was sent privately by Janoshik.

rick @ expresspct .com

~Rick

First of all, thank you for being upfront and honest about this. Can't say most sources would do the same. With that said, some questions:

1. Why can't you disclose the Zuclo ratio? How bad is it? I stocked up on this stuff and would like to know.

2. Have or will you be sending batch 2101 off for testing as well? If you haven't already, can we expedite this? I would like to know if any of my Enclofert is what it says it is.

First of all, thank you for being upfront and honest about this. Can't say most sources would do the same. With that said, some questions:

1. Why can't you disclose the Zuclo ratio? How bad is it? I stocked up on this stuff and would like to know.

2. Have or will you be sending batch 2101 off for testing as well? If you haven't already, can we expedite this? I would like to know if any of my Enclofert is what it says it is.

Hi,

I am going to contact Janoshik and check our records just to make sure it is 2001.

1. We do not mind, it is around 64%~ (there is a few % range) Enclomiphene. Another issue is not exactly the % but the dose, it actually has far more Enclomiphene than listed too which makes us believe it is related to a particular batch as it is an expensive mistake for them. It is around 90mg Enclomiphene per tablet!

2. We will confirm just to make sure that it was 2001 sent and tested but we have also asked the manufacturer for COAs (certificate of analysis) to compare each batch we have. We are unsure when they will respond as they will likely investigate themselves. Sometimes manufacturers can be a little quiet about this, especially when Maneesh Pharmaceuticals are FDA approved.

---

Raloxo 60 Testing

Without disregarding the above testing for En-Clofert 50, we have testing for Raloxo 60 (Raloxifene)

Amount of raloxifene in one pill - 58.19mg

(Testing can be sent upon request, please email my address below for it).

rick @ expresspct . com

Received my small order. There was a bit of miscommunication, but Express took care of it. All in all, this is the only place I’ll order anything PCT related from.

Hi,

I am going to contact Janoshik and check our records just to make sure it is 2001.

1. We do not mind, it is around 64%~ (there is a few % range) Enclomiphene. Another issue is not exactly the % but the dose, it actually has far more Enclomiphene than listed too which makes us believe it is related to a particular batch as it is an expensive mistake for them. It is around 90mg Enclomiphene per tablet!

2. We will confirm just to make sure that it was 2001 sent and tested but we have also asked the manufacturer for COAs (certificate of analysis) to compare each batch we have. We are unsure when they will respond as they will likely investigate themselves. Sometimes manufacturers can be a little quiet about this, especially when Maneesh Pharmaceuticals are FDA approved.

1. Ok, so it's basically just regular clomid then (~62/38 ratio), which is what everybody feared in the first place. That sucks.

2. WTF, 90mg enclo per tab??? That would make each tab approx 140mg of actives. Are you sure about this? How many tablets were tested? Just 1?

3. I'm not really feeling very trustworthy of a manufcaturer's COA's if this is their level of quality control...passing off regular clomid as enclo and WILDLY overdosing it? I'm also guessing the dose per tab is wildly inconsistent. It seems highly unlikely they'd accidentally put 3 times the amount of API into a batch. What seems far more likely is that their equipment/staff/QC is shitty and so one tab has 140mg and another has 5mg.

4. Have you tested any other batches? Namely 2101? If not, will you? Your customers would appreciate it very much. It would be nice to know if any of this stuff is what it's supposed to be.
-
You said you were going to confirm if this test was in fact batch 2001...have you been able to determine this yet?

Thank you for you assistance in figuring all this out. I just wanted to use enclomiphene...now I guess I have to throw all this shit out.

1. Ok, so it's basically just regular clomid then (~62/38 ratio), which is what everybody feared in the first place. That sucks.

2. WTF, 90mg enclo per tab??? That would make each tab approx 140mg of actives. Are you sure about this? How many tablets were tested? Just 1?

3. I'm not really feeling very trustworthy of a manufcaturer's COA's if this is their level of quality control...passing off regular clomid as enclo and WILDLY overdosing it? I'm also guessing the dose per tab is wildly inconsistent. It seems highly unlikely they'd accidentally put 3 times the amount of API into a batch. What seems far more likely is that their equipment/staff/QC is shitty and so one tab has 140mg and another has 5mg.

4. Have you tested any other batches? Namely 2101? If not, will you? Your customers would appreciate it very much. It would be nice to know if any of this stuff is what it's supposed to be.
-
You said you were going to confirm if this test was in fact batch 2001...have you been able to determine this yet?

Thank you for you assistance in figuring all this out. I just wanted to use enclomiphene...now I guess I have to throw all this shit out.
1. That is correct, extremely overdosed Clomiphene for that particular batch.

2. I am completely sure about this! Just 1 tablet was tested but it states 139.75mg.

3. That could be true, we will look to see if we can test a second pill to check your suspicion.

4. It does seem to be 2001, today is our first warehouse open day so we will confirm our dispatch records.

I highly recommend looking at a supplier called ReceptorChem who provide their own testing on Enclomiphene. They are UK based, an official company and if asked can provide "discreet" packaging (labelled as essential oils).

~Rick

Thanks for the thorough response. I look forward to potentially testing a second pill from that batch. Lastly, you've missed this question twice now (i know, my posts have been very long)... will you be testing any other batches, such as 2101? It would be really nice to know if perhaps this is just isolated to one batch.

Thank you.

Thanks for the thorough response. I look forward to potentially testing a second pill from that batch. Lastly, you've missed this question twice now (i know, my posts have been very long)... will you be testing any other batches, such as 2101? It would be really nice to know if perhaps this is just isolated to one batch.

Thank you.
Hi,

Sorry I missed it! We can definitely send it for testing if we have any left of that batch.

~Rick