ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

How long was this. Been over a week since I paid and not received email saying shipped

It is always best to contact our team as we can't offer support on forums, if you have not received an email saying it is shipped in a week then it sounds like a good reason to contact us!

It could mean a number of things -
1. Payment not processed
2. Email provider blocking emails

~Rick

Addition -

Most of the problems can be solved by registering an account on our website, if a payment fails to process you will see it on your account and if an email fails to send you will be able to see order updates there too!

Accounts can be deleted by pressing a button in your account page, you can delete them when the order is fulfilled.

I fully recommend registering an account when making an order!

~Rick

I've seen a couple people mention that you reimburse testing fees and the product cost. Is that an open deal for anyone? What are the specifics of what qualifies? It seems really generous considering the testing process is quite expensive.

I've seen a couple people mention that you reimburse testing fees and the product cost. Is that an open deal for anyone? What are the specifics of what qualifies? It seems really generous considering the testing process is quite expensive.
That’s common practice for sources. I’d be wary of any source that does not offer testing incentives.

Frustration is beginning to set in now. I placed my order on May 29th (US domestic). Still has not arrived. I opened a ticket Thursday morning. I was told if my package did not arrive by Saturday they would reship first thing Monday morning and give me a tracking number. No tracking number sent to me. This is crazy for domestic shipping.

Last edited:
Do they reimburse the entire testing fee or only partial?
You’ll have to ask @ExpressPCT directly what their policy is, but normally you’re credited for the entire testing fee, and credited for the cost of product you tested, and, often times with newer/smaller sources, an additional credit on top. (Provided you publish the test results on forums like this). Its in their best interest to make it worth your while; blind testing carries the most weight by far.

It really looks like these guys were out of stock when my order was placed. No one bothered to tell me until today. They emailed me asking if there was something they could substitute but they are out of all similar products. They just updated their site showing out of stock on what I had ordered after I pointed out it was still showing available. Basically I have waited since the end of May for absolutely nothing. I will hopefully be issued a refund for the items but I still wasted funds on the transaction fees. That’s no way to run a business.

It really looks like these guys were out of stock when my order was placed. No one bothered to tell me until today. They emailed me asking if there was something they could substitute but they are out of all similar products. They just updated their site showing out of stock on what I had ordered after I pointed out it was still showing available. Basically I have waited since the end of May for absolutely nothing. I will hopefully be issued a refund for the items but I still wasted funds on the transaction fees. That’s no way to run a business.
They seem to always make right on any problems with orders. It's a positive that they email asking to okay a substitution as some company's will either substitute at their own discretion or just not send anything. It does seem that the US warehouse goes out of stock quickly but supposedly if you're able to load it into your cart , it should be available. I hope it all works out for you my man.