ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi,

This is linked to my above post where I mentioned our US warehouses are undergoing restructuring. It is difficult to explain in depth how our warehouses work without comprising security but a large amount of US domestic orders are being reshipped.

Just email our team and they will assist!

Regarding the email showing it shipped - That is the completed email, if you order from another warehouse this would usually contain a tracking number.

~Rick

US warehouse restructuring. :D In other words the couple guys that perform remailer tasks for you got kicked out of the one bedroom apartment that they prepare and ship packs from?

i'm not knocking you. You seem to have your act together and most everyone seems satisfied. i just find it funny when any source paints a mental image that is the complete opposite of what they're actually referring to.

US warehouse restructuring. :D In other words the couple guys that perform remailer tasks for you got kicked out of the one bedroom apartment that they prepare and ship packs from?

i'm not knocking you. You seem to have your act together and most everyone seems satisfied. i just find it funny when any source paints a mental image that is the complete opposite of what they're actually referring to.

Hi,

If only we had access to Amazon's fulfillment warehouses, that would be super cool!

~Rick

hey mates, does anyone know if "signature" is quality pharma or if it is shit?

Hi,

Signature are also known as HAB Pharma, they manufacture Modvigil, Modawake, Artvigil, Signatret and a lot of other medications. They are likely the most popular brand for Modafinil on the grey/black market.

They are a really large company in India. According to their website they have over 500 employees!

Code:
http://habpharma.in/company-overview

~Rick

I've seen a couple people mention that you reimburse testing fees and the product cost. Is that an open deal for anyone? What are the specifics of what qualifies? It seems really generous considering the testing process is quite expensive.
Hi,

There are a few terms but they usually just involve verifying that you are actually one of our customers. For example you could not purchase from another Deus Medical seller and then ask us to reimburse you because we too offer Deus Medical.

If you email me I can send over the terms, there are just a few and nothing that should deter you from testing it!

Code:
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

Hi,

Signature are also known as HAB Pharma, they manufacture Modvigil, Modawake, Artvigil, Signatret and a lot of other medications. They are likely the most popular brand for Modafinil on the grey/black market.

They are a really large company in India. According to their website they have over 500 employees!

Code:
http://habpharma.in/company-overview

~Rick
thanks bro, good enough for me

@ExpressPCT I gotta put you on blast.

I had two orders (from the ExpressPED site) totaling several hundred dollars, seized last month. I'll give it to you guys (or Deus, who is the shipper), the reship went out fairly quickly. However, the two reships have been seized again.

From my interpretation, the website implicitly says that the customer is basically fucked if this happens. I sincerely hope you guys are willing to rectify this in some way. I assure you, both addresses were 100% heat-free prior to these two seizures. I do follow this thread, I know I'm not the only one with packs getting snagged. This is on you.

Thank you for your attention.

I had two orders (from the ExpressPED site) totaling several hundred dollars, seized last month. I'll give it to you guys (or Deus, who is the shipper), the reship went out fairly quickly. However, the two reships have been seized again.

From my interpretation, the website implicitly says that the customer is basically fucked if this happens. I sincerely hope you guys are willing to rectify this in some way. I assure you, both addresses were 100% heat-free prior to these two seizures. I do follow this thread, I know I'm not the only one with packs getting snagged. This is on you.

I order from expresspct and never had any issues, however I’ve heard the associated risk with ordering from expresspeds and thus wouldn’t personally order from them.

I order from expresspct and never had any issues, however I’ve heard the associated risk with ordering from expresspeds and thus wouldn’t personally order from them.
Yeah let me be clear, in my experience as well, ExpressPCT's own shipments generally get through with no issues.

I'm letting it be known that Deus, and ExpressPCT by default as a reseller, has some issues on the ePED side.

Hell, I can’t even get a package from the US warehouse I sure as hell wouldn’t buy from a foreign warehouse lol.
i made a domestic u.s. order from the website,email said it shipped on the 30th of may,its june 9th and still havent received my order.can someone tell me how long it takes from the website/expresspct
sorry if I missed it, did you get your package?

I’m at 19 days and still going for a US warehouse shipment. At this point international shipping may be quicker.
Nah. I did an international order April 7th and its still not here. Finally I got a reshipment on May 28th. Lets hope this one is any better but knowing my luck this one won't get to me either and I will just lose all my money on this order...

I am about to be in the same boat as well. I heard good things about Express PCT so I assumed Express PEDs would be just as reliable. From my experience that is sadly not the case. At this point I don't even care for my package I just want this situation to be handled.

Hey, can I ask if those orders were International or within EU?

Hi,

It is unfortunate and I do apologize but the terms are listed that only one reshipment is offered.

We can offer store credit but we can't offer a refund as the terms are made for everyone and by creating special circumstances for one person you need to create special circumstances for everyone.

Before ordering (as I am sure you did) everyone should read the terms of reshipment and understand the risk and ask whether or not they are willing to accept that risk.

Please do contact for store credit though - It is redeemable at all warehouses.

~Rick

Hey, can I ask if those orders were International or within EU?

There has never been a seizure within EU from Deus Medical as far as I am aware. Right now there are issues with ampoules passing the customs of a certain country outside of EU.

~Rick

Nah. I did an international order April 7th and its still not here. Finally I got a reshipment on May 28th. Lets hope this one is any better but knowing my luck this one won't get to me either and I will just lose all my money on this order...

There is always the risk of seizure, it is small but people are always more vocal when there is a seizure rather than when they receive their package.

The seizure rate for international is only just 1-2% to USA, the chance of a reshipment being seized is therefore less than 1%.

If you have ordered from the India warehouse there is no way for you to lose money, since we operate that warehouse ourselves we are able to change reshipment terms and we ensure delivery.

~Rick

Hell, I can’t even get a package from the US warehouse I sure as hell wouldn’t buy from a foreign warehouse lol.

sorry if I missed it, did you get your package?

Everyone is getting their US domestic packages. 1st June one of our shippers was in ER and then they returned later that week, this meant all packages had to be sent from another US shippers.

We are still here, we are still answering emails, offering refunds and processing reshipments.

Just use informed delivery and you can watch the reshipment without us needing to provide you a tracking number.

~Rick

I placed an order last week & its coming from india, anybody wants to place a bet that it will pass customs lol

I placed an order last week & its coming from india, anybody wants to place a bet that it will pass customs lol
If to USA I will take that bet, the percentage chance it makes it to you is 98%.

Customs even if they check packages allow most packages through, the customs border website states packages they check are allowed if the contents are not controlled and within 90 days supply.

~Rick