ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Has anyone here recently ordered Test C from ExpressPED to the USA? How much time it actually took?
If it's more than a month then I guess I will try some domestic UGL.

Has anyone here recently ordered Test C from ExpressPED to the USA? How much time it actually took?
Go use a domestic. All kinds of shipping times have been discussed in this thread. Flip back about 10 pages and read my man.

Be careful man. Read my last few posts on here. ExpressPCT is a good vendor no complaints with them as a business. ExpressPED stuff is drop shipped from Deus though.

should be less than 3 weeks... but you need to pray that it doesnt go through chicago customs or else its getting seized

I'm at 33 days now. It would help if they didnt sit on the package for 2 weeks before shipping...domestics is 2-3 weeks also. Like to see it shaved off. I'd place more orders if it was so damn slow.
Hi,

International (India) always ships within 2 working days of payment confirmation, it is honestly the most automated warehouse we have.

You may be confusing the tracking where it looks like it took 2 weeks to arrive into USA, instead it just took 2 weeks to be processed by US customs. You will see on the beginning of tracking that it passes through Mumbai port and then next update is always in the destination country.

It is really not something we can resolve, it is a US customs issue. Our average to UK upon payment confirmation is only 2 weeks for
example, usually they process packages within just a couple of days. France also averages 2 weeks.

Domestic issues are mostly resolved with our other partners beginning to return back to work.

If you have a domestic order that has not been reshipped please email our team for a reshipment!

~Rcick

Hi,

International (India) always ships within 2 working days of payment confirmation, it is honestly the most automated warehouse we have.

You may be confusing the tracking where it looks like it took 2 weeks to arrive into USA, instead it just took 2 weeks to be processed by US customs. You will see on the beginning of tracking that it passes through Mumbai port and then next update is always in the destination country.

It is really not something we can resolve, it is a US customs issue. Our average to UK upon payment confirmation is only 2 weeks for example, usually they process packages within just a couple of days. France also averages 2 weeks.

~Rcick
I see , I'm at 33 days now. Still in customs.

I see , I'm at 33 days now. Still in customs.

Is it Chicago ISC? It has really been a pain for us. Over the last 3 weeks a lot of packages have went into Chicago, a lot have been rerouted to NYC ISC too (They show as going to Chicago ISC then Chicago International Distribution then to NYC ISC where they are processed).

Around a week ago India Post replied to us with this -

"Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are aware that due to Covid-19 pandemic most of the flights are not operating due to compelling situation. Some mails destined to USA are stuck up at Chicago port since last few days. The ADG (IM), IR & GB Division has taken up the issue with USPS. The issue will be resolved shortly. It is further informed that the Competent Authority has strictly instructed the staff at Foreign Post, Ballard Pier to divert all the mails of Parcel category to JFK port from 12th June 2021.

We appreciate your patience and kind co-operation."

As a personal recommendation - Don't order ampules to USA. The tablets are okay, Chicago ISC is very slow to release them though.

They appear to x-ray the package and if they see ampules it is checked.

I would check out a US domestic source, there are plenty of good options compared to 10 years ago!

~Rick

Is it Chicago ISC? It has really been a pain for us. Over the last 3 weeks a lot of packages have went into Chicago, a lot have been rerouted to NYC ISC too (They show as going to Chicago ISC then Chicago International Distribution then to NYC ISC where they are processed).

Around a week ago India Post replied to us with this -

"Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are aware that due to Covid-19 pandemic most of the flights are not operating due to compelling situation. Some mails destined to USA are stuck up at Chicago port since last few days. The ADG (IM), IR & GB Division has taken up the issue with USPS. The issue will be resolved shortly. It is further informed that the Competent Authority has strictly instructed the staff at Foreign Post, Ballard Pier to divert all the mails of Parcel category to JFK port from 12th June 2021.

We appreciate your patience and kind co-operation."
Yes Chicago no amps

Are you restocking US items anytime soon? @ExpressPCT
Hi,

We actually have a lot of stock but sadly it is with the member of the team that is sick, once we are sure they are feeling better we will update all stock.

Update -

We will discontinue shipping Deus Medical ampules to USA as it is simply costing too much to reship and also putting customers at risk.

Tablets can still be shipped!

~Rick

Quick second update - If you have emailed on Tutanota please try email our Proton address. Tutanota appears to have limits on how many emails you can reply to in a short amount of time which prevents us providing quick support on Tutanota.

Hi,

We actually have a lot of stock but sadly it is with the member of the team that is sick, once we are sure they are feeling better we will update all stock.

Update -

We will discontinue shipping Deus Medical ampules to USA as it is simply costing too much to reship and also putting customers at risk.

Tablets can still be shipped!

~Rick
Why is it harder to ship ampules??

Sponsors

Latest posts