ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT wheres the love for meso? you didnt post about the july 4th sale here :(

Sorry, that's my fault, I thought I had posted here! I have extended the code for Meso.

25% OFF EVERYTHING EXCEPT US DOMESTIC (ironic) & HGH

Offer ends 9th July

Code: July4th

If anyone has ordered over the last 36 hours and not used the code just let us know and I will refund using Bitcoin.

~Rick

Hey Rick
Sorry, that's my fault, I thought I had posted here! I have extended the code for Meso.

Offer ends 9th July

If anyone has ordered over the last 36 hours and not used the code just let us know and I will refund using Bitcoin.

~Rick

Hey Rick what email would I email?

Offer ends 9th July

~Rick
Can it also be applied to exprespeds?? Thanks!!

Can it also be applied to exprespeds?? Thanks!!

yeah it can. just be aware that they updated their reship policy if youre ordering to the us

Just want to say why the Deus Medical reship policy updated - Chicago ISC is really quite a mess and packages were beginning to take 50-60 days to be released. This would lead to reshipments being sent, the original arriving and then 50 days later the reshipment arriving too!

This only affects that warehouse as it uses Chicago ISC the most.

Just want to say why the Deus Medical reship policy updated - Chicago ISC is really quite a mess and packages were beginning to take 50-60 days to be released. This would lead to reshipments being sent, the original arriving and then 50 days later the reshipment arriving too!

This only affects that warehouse as it uses Chicago ISC the most.
Well if I buy from Span there should be no problem then??

If I'm on the US west coast, what are the odds of it going through Chicago? Not sure if everything from Europe goes through east coast first (and therefore likely Chicago to get to me) or if it's much more likely to from east from Europe and land in some west coast customs first instead.

Thanks for the 4th discount! It convinced me to go ahead with a big order I was considering

Ordered to the UAE. The package is stuck at the central Post office for 2 weeks now. I called to ask why they don't send straight to my place and they asked me what is inside the package. Said I didn't remember what I ordered. They eventually told me that I should go to the central Post office with my ID to pick it up. Should I be worried?