ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Ordered to the UAE. The package is stuck at the central Post office for 2 weeks now. I called to ask why they don't send straight to my place and they asked me what is inside the package. Said I didn't remember what I ordered. They eventually told me that I should go to the central Post office with my ID to pick it up. Should I be worried?
Its a trap

If I'm on the US west coast, what are the odds of it going through Chicago? Not sure if everything from Europe goes through east coast first (and therefore likely Chicago to get to me) or if it's much more likely to from east from Europe and land in some west coast customs first instead.

Thanks for the 4th discount! It convinced me to go ahead with a big order I was considering
Hi,

The port it enters is not dependent on where the recipient is as that would mean the origin post (Lithuania) would need to organize by state and position in USA. They just enter through a single port and then USPS does the organizing part!

(There is a high chance it will go through Chicago).

~Rick

Both domestic and international packs arrived on the same day today. Everything looks good. Domestic was just over a week and int was just over a month.

If I'm on the US west coast, what are the odds of it going through Chicago? Not sure if everything from Europe goes through east coast first (and therefore likely Chicago to get to me) or if it's much more likely to from east from Europe and land in some west coast customs first instead.

Thanks for the 4th discount! It convinced me to go ahead with a big order I was considering
I am pretty confident that it will go through the California customs but if it does go through Chicago be warned as that is pretty much a death sentence.

My first package was shipped April 13th and I never received it. My next reshipment was sent June 11th and it has been stuck in Chicago for around 3 weeks at this point, and the tracking number is going through the exact same process as my last one that was lost in the mail. Due to their only 1 reshipment policy I am now pretty much out half a grand.

It's a little disheartening to hear that shipments seem so highly likely to not arrive these days. I also just dropped about $500 on this too. Guess I'll be patient and see what happens.

I just saw a few pages back that Rick said they're not shipping ampules to US anymore from Deus, but there wasn't anything stopping me in the order I just placed with about $200 worth

Last edited:
It's a little disheartening to hear that shipments seem so highly likely to not arrive these days. I also just dropped about $500 on this too. Guess I'll be patient and see what happens.

I just saw a few pages back that Rick said they're not shipping ampules to US anymore from Deus, but there wasn't anything stopping me in the order I just placed with about $200 worth

Hi,

Our system doesn't actually have anything in place to prevent the sale of a specific item to a specific country (We are not software engineers). Currently EU customers still purchase Deus Medical ampules so we have to keep the product on there too.

We plan to implement such things in the future on our new website!

Only ampules are the products that appear to get blocked in USA, anything else appears to be okay.

~Rick

Hi,

Our system doesn't actually have anything in place to prevent the sale of a specific item to a specific country (We are not software engineers). Currently EU customers still purchase Deus Medical ampules so we have to keep the product on there too.

We plan to implement such things in the future on our new website!

Only ampules are the products that appear to get blocked in USA, anything else appears to be okay.

~Rick
Do you take monero?

I got a letter from Customs about a seized package. Must've been the ampules...

Since this was my first ever PED order I'll chalk it up to naivete, take the hit, and only do domestic going forward.

I got a letter from Customs about a seized package. Must've been the ampules...

Since this was my first ever PED order I'll chalk it up to naivete, take the hit, and only do domestic going forward.
Where you aware of the ampule issue if package comes through Chicago before you ordered??? I'm not sure if there is a disclaimer on the website regarding this, but Rick has mentioned it quite a bit in this thread. Maybe they should consider a disclaimer on the website if there isn't one at the moment...(??????)

Where you aware of the ampule issue if package comes through Chicago before you ordered??? I'm not sure if there is a disclaimer on the website regarding this, but Rick has mentioned it quite a bit in this thread. Maybe they should consider a disclaimer on the website if there isn't one at the moment...(??????)
I was not, which is definitely on me. Should've done my homework. I'm not holding it against Rick, just wanted to share in case someone doesn't read the thread (like me). I get that it's the nature of this particular business.

A disclaimer on the site would be nice. I feel like I likely threw away $300 and didn't realize until I came here to check this thread how big the risk was. Still going to be patient and give benefit of the doubt but I don't have very high hopes. I don't feel like customers should have to check a forum to know these things.

Rick - if the first order is seized, would it be possible for me to send an extra shipping fee and have my re-shipment separated so that the ampules are by themselves and my orals are in their own shipment? That way at least the orals will get through.

A disclaimer on the site would be nice. I feel like I likely threw away $300 and didn't realize until I came here to check this thread how big the risk was. Still going to be patient and give benefit of the doubt but I don't have very high hopes. I don't feel like customers should have to check a forum to know these things.

Rick - if the first order is seized, would it be possible for me to send an extra shipping fee and have my re-shipment separated so that the ampules are by themselves and my orals are in their own shipment? That way at least the orals will get through.
Don't bother they are scammers.

Meso should ban these guys.

Another issue is the hold times through Chicago. Customers need to be aware of the almost 2 month time frame ( Rick mentioned in previous post) it's taking packages to be released. Packages are getting to Chicago ( in my case) in about a week and then sitting idle in Customs. I'm getting close to 30 days in Chicago without any movement.

Of course! Just email our team and mention it when requesting a reshipment.

~Rick

Don't bother they are scammers.

Meso should ban these guys.

Hi,

I am sorry you feel that way and would love to hear your feedback!

We always follow our terms and do not scam, we always ship and when problems arise we reship or refund where terms permit.

Sometimes a customer may not read our terms and request a reshipment for a warehouse that does not offer one but that does not mean we are scamming, that is just the term listed for that warehouse. This is the only scenario where I feel someone would believe we are scamming and in this case it is simply where the customer has skipped reading the terms before ordering.

Please reach out to me if you feel you have been done wrong! -
Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

Quick Note: as it is my personal address there can be delays in responses.

~Rick

Another issue is the hold times through Chicago. Customers need to be aware of the almost 2 month time frame ( Rick mentioned in previous post) it's taking packages to be released. Packages are getting to Chicago ( in my case) in about a week and then sitting idle in Customs. I'm getting close to 30 days in Chicago without any movement.

Chicago has been a pain, I do apologize to everyone for it even if we can't control it.

Future packages from India appear to be going through NYC ISC as of now but older packages in Chicago are sitting there.

With that said, if your order is before the reshipment policy change date then you can still get a free reshipment after 30 days in customs!

~Rick

Chicago has been a pain, I do apologize to everyone for it even if we can't control it.

Future packages from India appear to be going through NYC ISC as of now but older packages in Chicago are sitting there.

With that said, if your order is before the reshipment policy change date then you can still get a free reshipment after 30 days in customs!

~Rick
How long has it been taking recently for packages to get to new york isc from India?

How long has it been taking recently for packages to get to new york isc from India?

Hi,

About 5 days, the average delivery time is 17 days.

If you email I can send a screenshot as proof but I will obviously delete half the tracking code and any timestamps/personal information!

~Rick