ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

So I am just trying to understand how reshipment works.

So ExpressPED will send me another identical package? And what happens if my first package which is stuck in customs is finally released ?
Do I get to keep it too?

You get to keep it. The ethical (maybe there's a better word?) thing to do would be to pay for that also, but that's between the buyer and source.

Were it me dealing with a source that i had appreciation for, i would. If he was a cock like Best Gear or Liska, yeah, fuck that. Thanks for the extras, chump!

You get to keep it. The ethical (maybe there's a better word?) thing to do would be to pay for that also, but that's between the buyer and source.

Were it me dealing with a source that i had appreciation for, i would. If he was a cock like Best Gear or Liska, yeah, fuck that. Thanks for the extras, chump!
They usually won't take it. I've had this happen with this source ( reshipment) and I've had 2 domestic UGLS double ship my orders and in all cases they wouldn't let me pay for the duplicate order..

I think the ethical issue works both ways, when a customer orders they agree to the reshipment policy. It is in this world a handshake agreement that we will pay for any reshipment and it is something even the supplier agrees to.

It is difficult to ask customers to stick to our policies if we don't stick to them ourselves and begin accepting money for reshipments.

That is just our opinion on it. There is also the marketing aspect - How you handle the reshipment is arguably more important than the original order, if they have a quick smooth and painless reshipment experience they will likely leave a good review which can bring more sales that will cover that reshipment cost.

~Rick

I think the ethical issue works both ways, when a customer orders they agree to the reshipment policy. It is in this world a handshake agreement that we will pay for any reshipment and it is something even the supplier agrees to.

It is difficult to ask customers to stick to our policies if we don't stick to them ourselves and begin accepting money for reshipments.

That is just our opinion on it. There is also the marketing aspect - How you handle the reshipment is arguably more important than the original order, if they have a quick smooth and painless reshipment experience they will likely leave a good review which can bring more sales that will cover that reshipment cost.

~Rick
On the subject of reshipments, just wanted to give a shout out to Rick and @ExpressPCT for the smooth and painless handling of my reshipment due to a Customs seizure. Sent Rick an email with the required proof of seizure and reshipment was sent out within 24 hours. There was a substitution that needed to be made, but Rick contacted me to make sure I was okay with a different manufacturer before sending out. This is the second reshipment I have required ( first one was a 30 day no movement) and my previous experience was just as smooth as this one. A Stand up source.!!!

~Rick
Hi Rick,

Since we are talking about reshipment, is it possible to opt for a refund instead of reshipment ?

Hi Rick,

Since we are talking about reshipment, is it possible to opt for a refund instead of reshipment ?
Hi,

At the moment we do not offer refunds, we only offer reshipment or store credit. Store credit can only be given to orders where it is from our UK, India or USA warehouse. From our EU warehouse we must match the policy of Deus Medical.

A refund may also be given if -
1. Product(s) are OOS (In this case we refund for the OOS product and not the whole order, unless the missing product is the whole order).
2. A country not listed on our "exempt from reshipment/refund" list but is too strict to ship to. An example would be North Korea, Palestine, Iraq.

With reshipments we can partially cover the cost of reshipment with the profit margins of the original order. A refund is just too expensive to cover!

There are also the warehouses with no reshipment policy, these won't be reshipped or refunded. E.g. UK to outside Europe if seized & European Pharmaceuticals.

~Rick

Placed an order on july11th, eu warehouse to eu delivery address, made payment and received no further email/tracking. Can anyone advise.
order #274977

Placed an order on july11th, eu warehouse to eu delivery address, made payment and received no further email/tracking. Can anyone advise.
order #274977
Hi,

It is best to email us as I can't be very in-depth here but without revealing too much I can tell you it looks like the exchange you used took a fee when you paid.

Please send an email and we can quickly resolve that!

~Rick

Hi Guys,

We will be updating our reshipment policy for USA customers.

Packages that enter specifically Chicago ISC will not be considered lost until it has reached 70 days since the last update. This is because the seizure rate for Chicago ISC for items from India is still very low yet the processing time is very long. Original packages are being held for 50 days and reshipments are also being sent resulting in multiple packages to the customer and large losses.

This does not affect packages entering NYC ISC or any other port and also does not affect packages made before this update.

~Rick

Hey Rick what’s the shipping time from international warehouse to the states? I’m on east coast and only ordering pct supplies.

Is shipping HCG an issue since it contains a vial and ampule?

Hey Rick what’s the shipping time from international warehouse to the states? I’m on east coast and only ordering pct supplies.

Is shipping HCG an issue since it contains a vial and ampule?

Hi,

New packages appear to be going through NYC ISC as of end of June, the current average shipping time is 21 days!

Although some have been lucky and got packages in 14 days.

hCG isn't really an issue, it is not a controlled substance while AAS is. With hCG there is also only 1-2 ampules, with AAS there is at least 10 ampules in a package and for an average cycle there is around 50 ampules.

~Rick

What’s the status of peptides being stocked? Bpc and tb-500 I’m particularly interested in.

We have looked at these for our UK, US & soon-to-be HK warehouse. Our UK warehouse will likely be the first to offer it worldwide.

The EU warehouse - That is ran by Deus Medical and we will rely on them to manufacture their own brand.

~Rick

We have looked at these for our UK, US & soon-to-be HK warehouse. Our UK warehouse will likely be the first to offer it worldwide.

The EU warehouse - That is ran by Deus Medical and we will rely on them to manufacture their own brand.

~Rick
Awesome, I’m excited. Do you guys have a timeline for when they’ll be up?

My expresspeds order shows tracking that it went through ISC in NY and not Chicago! Awesome. Lots of ampules in that package. Hopefully it doesn't continue on to Chicago for some stupid reason. Says it's in the hands of USPS (at the Queens regional center) now so hopefully that means it's done with customs.

My expresspeds order shows tracking that it went through ISC in NY and not Chicago! Awesome. Lots of ampules in that package. Hopefully it doesn't continue on to Chicago for some stupid reason. Says it's in the hands of USPS (at the Queens regional center) now so hopefully that means it's done with customs.
You’ll have it in a day or 2 most