ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi, I placed an order on July 6th on ExpressPEDs using the disccount code and I haven't received any sort of confirmation nor Shippment Email as opposed to when I buy from ExpressPCT, I've written to the contact us section of EPEDs and still no answer.

Hi, I placed an order on July 6th on ExpressPEDs using the disccount code and I haven't received any sort of confirmation nor Shippment Email as opposed to when I buy from ExpressPCT, I've written to the contact us section of EPEDs and still no answer.

I can check that for you! ExpressPEDs is a smaller website with only a single person on support staff.

Email me and I will check the order - rick@expresspct.com

Hi Rick,

My Dbol is in Chicago customs since 16th June. Am I eligible for a refund/reshipment?
I'm in same situation, it's 30 days until you get a reship. Contact them with order number at the 30 day mark and they will reship. Now my order was with ExpressPCT through Indian warehouse. There might be a different policy with ExpressPEDs and the warehouse they use. Good luck. Very frustrating to get product into Chicago in 7 days and watch Customs sit on it...

I'm in same situation, it's 30 days until you get a reship. Contact them with order number at the 30 day mark and they will reship. Now my order was with ExpressPCT through Indian warehouse. There might be a different policy with ExpressPEDs and the warehouse they use. Good luck. Very frustrating to get product into Chicago in 7 days and watch Customs sit on it...
I think now they won't reship until 60 or 75 days they updated their policy

Yes. I think for ExpressPEDS that is the case, Rick confirmed for me yesterday that Expresspct was still 30 days with no movement, however he said that might change in the future.

It is just that case for new orders, orders made before the policy change are still under the old policy as that is what both parties (supplier and customer) agreed to.

~Rick

Hi,

I am going to contact Janoshik and check our records just to make sure it is 2001.

1. We do not mind, it is around 64%~ (there is a few % range) Enclomiphene. Another issue is not exactly the % but the dose, it actually has far more Enclomiphene than listed too which makes us believe it is related to a particular batch as it is an expensive mistake for them. It is around 90mg Enclomiphene per tablet!

2. We will confirm just to make sure that it was 2001 sent and tested but we have also asked the manufacturer for COAs (certificate of analysis) to compare each batch we have. We are unsure when they will respond as they will likely investigate themselves. Sometimes manufacturers can be a little quiet about this, especially when Maneesh Pharmaceuticals are FDA approved.

---

Raloxo 60 Testing

Without disregarding the above testing for En-Clofert 50, we have testing for Raloxo 60 (Raloxifene)

Amount of raloxifene in one pill - 58.19mg

(Testing can be sent upon request, please email my address below for it).

rick @ expresspct . com
I have couple raloxo 60 on hand and requested the testing result via email. You responded : “ unfortunately we do not have testing for raloxo 60 but will gladly reimburse if you send it out for testing “ hmmm ? Can you explain that ?

I have couple raloxo 60 on hand and requested the testing result via email. You responded : “ unfortunately we do not have testing for raloxo 60 but will gladly reimburse if you send it out for testing “ hmmm ? Can you explain that ?
Hi,

I did not respond that, likely a member of the team did. Our support team is quite large and it just would not be possible for everyone on the team to know all the same information (except the importation information).

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/12178-Raloxo_60_mg_XA1GNHMH5BEL

As to how we know it is of high quality - It is made in GMP certified facilities and is tested on-site, we do not manufacture it ourselves. All products manufactured in GMP Certified facilities are tested as per legal requirements for COA (Certificate of Analysis).

Janoshik is more of an assurance for clients than ourselves as some may not believe testing done by the manufacturer!

~Rick

Just wanted to say very cool of Rick to allow the July 4th discount retroactively. I got back like $40 on an order and saved $50 on another. Great customer service! Even Amazon won't do stuff like this.

I'm located on the south east coast. Would I be safe in ordering test from expresspeds in addition to tablets? I've had my pct from expresspct waiting for a couple months now because I've gotten sold bunk gear twice now. (once by that fake romanian dp vender then by that ugfreak fuck). all the other sources I see on here are full of complaints but I've never seen anyone ever complain about expresspct except about them not being quite express enough. That makes me want to try expresspeds in hopes its a similar service. I think I could get ampules from expresspeds because my packages would never venture near chicago

I'm located on the south east coast. Would I be safe in ordering test from expresspeds in addition to tablets? I've had my pct from expresspct waiting for a couple months now because I've gotten sold bunk gear twice now. (once by that fake romanian dp vender then by that ugfreak fuck). all the other sources I see on here are full of complaints but I've never seen anyone ever complain about expresspct except about them not being quite express enough. That makes me want to try expresspeds in hopes its a similar service. I think I could get ampules from expresspeds because my packages would never venture near chicago
Hi,

Generally where you are based does not matter for the port that it enters as the origin post does not do the sorting of the packages, as postal services are not meant for express speed they just take every package to a single port no matter the final destination state. USPS then sort the packages and move them around.

I would recommend against trying for now!

MyoGen has better luck and sometimes goes through LA ISC but again I would not try it and instead would look at domestic options for ampules. Tablets should be okay though!

~Rick

@ExpressPCT
Woulda been cool if my testicle pills arrived today because it's my birthday. I'm trying to be better about not throwing pissy pissy fits when shit runs late...USPS sucks donkey cock so I'll give you the benenfit of the doubt, but how long does shipping usually take? Tomorrow is day 6, no testicle pills. It's suppose to be "express" right? That's why prices are gouged..

@ExpressPCT
Woulda been cool if my testicle pills arrived today because it's my birthday. I'm trying to be better about not throwing pissy pissy fits when shit runs late...USPS sucks donkey cock so I'll give you the benenfit of the doubt, but how long does shipping usually take? Tomorrow is day 6, no testicle pills. It's suppose to be "express" right? That's why prices are gouged..
Does Informed Delivery show movement?

So I am just trying to understand how reshipment works.

So ExpressPED will send me another identical package? And what happens if my first package which is stuck in customs is finally released ?
Do I get to keep it too?