ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

How long is Chicago customs taking on average for Expresspct stuff not AAS? Mine has been there for 10 days, NY customs was like 3 days.
My last 3 or 4 orders got through Chicago customs in a couple days. My order I placed earlier this month has been sitting in customs this time for 8 days and counting.

Why is it harder to ship ampules??

As far as we are aware, NYC ISC don't appear to actually xray the packages or they xray a very small sample set.

How long is Chicago customs taking on average for Expresspct stuff not AAS? Mine has been there for 10 days, NY customs was like 3 days.

Packages that entered Chicago ISC 1st June show as either having passed in the first few days or on the 22nd June. For Chicago 6th June they are just beginning to pass as of 22nd-24th.

New packages appear to be going through NYC ISC right now which should speed up the process back to normal!

~Rick

Why can I order only 3x Roaccutane 20 at a time? theres only 10 capsules in each, so 3 orders only covers me for a month at 20mg/day.

I've got some HMG stuck in customs. Will it pass or do they care about the bac water amps those have?

I also have some tabs of pharma meds stuck. Assuming those will get through.

My recent Turkish Pharma order came through in like a week though. That was fantastic.

I've got some HMG stuck in customs. Will it pass or do they care about the bac water amps those have?

My recent Turkish Pharma order came through in like a week though. That was fantastic.
I don't think anyone can answer that for you my man. It's just a waiting game. Good luck

Why can I order only 3x Roaccutane 20 at a time? theres only 10 capsules in each, so 3 orders only covers me for a month at 20mg/day.

Hi,

For our US domestic warehouse we sometimes put quantity limits to help control stock. This way we can satisfy the needs of more customers.

We recommend when you need more to order from the European Phamaceuticals warehouse, the general idea is that by the time the US domestic order is used your other orders will arrive. This is definitely the case for European Pharmaceuticals where it averages only a week to USA!

~Rick

Hi,

It should be okay, I don't believe it is a controlled substance. The ampules seized are controlled substances (AAS).

Deus Medical AAS comes in packs of at least 10 ampules, that would definitely raise suspicions. HMG Water is just 1 ampule with 1 vial.

This is completely up to the decision of customs though, sadly no one can answer for them exactly but I see no reason for seizure.

~Rick

@ExpressPCT Hi, I ordered Aromasin and Caber from EuroPharma to Italy. I recently mailed UPS and they said its held by customs now, it has been since the 18th and they didn’t release it yet. What happens in this cases? Do you ship frequently to Italy? Is it frequent?

@ExpressPCT Hi, I ordered Aromasin and Caber from EuroPharma to Italy. I recently mailed UPS and they said its held by customs now, it has been since the 18th and they didn’t release it yet. What happens in this cases? Do you ship frequently to Italy? Is it frequent?

Hi,

The European Pharmaceuticals warehouse does have a reshipment policy but only if the package is returned, this does usually happen for packages to Europe but can sometimes take them a while.

Perhaps you can ask UPS to return it to sender? That should speed up the process!

We ship to EU very often with UPS, normally the package goes through Brussels in Belgium and is then injected into EU but recently with Covid they have began to go directly to some countries.

~Rick

Sponsors

Latest posts