ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi,

It is unfortunate and I do apologize but the terms are listed that only one reshipment is offered.

We can offer store credit but we can't offer a refund as the terms are made for everyone and by creating special circumstances for one person you need to create special circumstances for everyone.

Before ordering (as I am sure you did) everyone should read the terms of reshipment and understand the risk and ask whether or not they are willing to accept that risk.

Please do contact for store credit though - It is redeemable at all warehouses.

~Rick
i got 3 reships for an order. first reship was cause usps lost it, then reshipped cause it got seized in chicago, then reshipped again cause no tracking updates for over a month.

Hi,

It is unfortunate and I do apologize but the terms are listed that only one reshipment is offered.

We can offer store credit but we can't offer a refund as the terms are made for everyone and by creating special circumstances for one person you need to create special circumstances for everyone.

Before ordering (as I am sure you did) everyone should read the terms of reshipment and understand the risk and ask whether or not they are willing to accept that risk.

Please do contact for store credit though - It is redeemable at all warehouses.

~Rick
Thanks very much. I'll absolutely be in touch.

i got 3 reships for an order. first reship was cause usps lost it, then reshipped cause it got seized in chicago, then reshipped again cause no tracking updates for over a month.

It sounds like you really went through hell. The last one sounds like it will appear one day though!

We had a number of them that didn't update for a month to USA, I think they last updated around 13th May and just never showed processed through customs. We contacted India Post regarding this and below was their statement. It implies that one day Chicago ISC will process them! Chicago ISC has really been a pain recently but at least most will go through JFK from now.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are aware that due to Covid-19 pandemic most of the flights are not operating due to compelling situation. Some mails destined to USA are stuck up at Chicago port since last few days. The ADG (IM), IR & GB Division has taken up the issue with USPS. The issue will be resolved shortly. It is further informed that the Competent Authority has strictly instructed the staff at Foreign Post, Ballard Pier to divert all the mails of Parcel category to JFK port from 12th June 2021.

We appreciate your patience and kind co-operation."

It sounds like you really went through hell. The last one sounds like it will appear one day though!

We had a number of them that didn't update for a month to USA, I think they last updated around 13th May and just never showed processed through customs. We contacted India Post regarding this and below was their statement. It implies that one day Chicago ISC will process them! Chicago ISC has really been a pain recently but at least most will go through JFK from now.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are aware that due to Covid-19 pandemic most of the flights are not operating due to compelling situation. Some mails destined to USA are stuck up at Chicago port since last few days. The ADG (IM), IR & GB Division has taken up the issue with USPS. The issue will be resolved shortly. It is further informed that the Competent Authority has strictly instructed the staff at Foreign Post, Ballard Pier to divert all the mails of Parcel category to JFK port from 12th June 2021.

We appreciate your patience and kind co-operation."
this happened last year. the one that got stuck was cause it got sent to new jersey customs around holidays. i ended up getting it about a week after the reship.

Anyone have any experience with their Deus-ex Adex? I’ve been taking 1mg a day(after starting on a more common dose) and I’m having the absolute worst acne breakouts of any cycle ever. I’m only on 350 Test P/350 NPP and I’m pinning every day to minimize sides. The AI isn’t touching it. Just finished my pack and switched to a different source.

Everyone is getting their US domestic packages. 1st June one of our shippers was in ER and then they returned later that week, this meant all packages had to be sent from another US shippers.

We are still here, we are still answering emails, offering refunds and processing reshipments.

Just use informed delivery and you can watch the reshipment without us needing to provide you a tracking number.

~Rick
Uh… no. This is not correct. I’m not about to rehash all the posts I have made in this thread. I most certainly did not receive my package which I ordered on May 29th.

Uh… no. This is not correct. I’m not about to rehash all the posts I have made in this thread. I most certainly did not receive my package which I ordered on May 29th.

Hi,

My post says everyone is getting their domestic order, not that they have arrived.

~Rick

Anyone have any experience with their Deus-ex Adex? I’ve been taking 1mg a day(after starting on a more common dose) and I’m having the absolute worst acne breakouts of any cycle ever. I’m only on 350 Test P/350 NPP and I’m pinning every day to minimize sides. The AI isn’t touching it. Just finished my pack and switched to a different source.

Hi,

Is that the Deus Medical Arimidex? We have testing on it that shows it is 1mg Arimidex. Deus Medical distributor DeusPower tests every batch and we even offer a refund if you choose to test yourself.

~Rick

1 mg of Adex a day? Acne will soon be the least of your problems, so there's that at least.

Hi,

My post says everyone is getting their domestic order, not that they have arrived.

~Rick
Yes. I know what your post said. That is incorrect. Over the three weeks time it took you guys to finally get back to me you had sold out of my ordered product and had no products comparable to reship.

Yes. I know what your post said. That is incorrect. Over the three weeks time it took you guys to finally get back to me you had sold out of my ordered product and had no products comparable to reship.

Then I am sure you were offered a refund.

I understand and do sympathize that it is not the situation you wanted but it is also not the situation we foresaw, an unexpected issue occurred and we adapted the best we could by changing which warehouse/shipper we use. The stock for that shipper did not match the other shipper who is currently very sick.

I hope one day in the future you do try us out again when things are more back to normal!

Edit: Removed large amount of information as I thought it compromised our security.

~Rick

Last edited: