ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

What is the TA for European Pharma looking like? Have an order with another Euro pharma source and it’s taking 45+ days now. The website says 7 days, that would be lovely if it is true.

They may not have used an express carrier, some suppliers will only use postal services like Correos, Royal Mail instead of FedEx, UPS and that is because in some countries there are more requirements such as ID needed to use express services while in others you can just drop it off at a collection point.

Our European Pharmaceuticals warehouse ships with FedEx to USA and has a very high success rate, it is more successful than even postal services.

My tracking info says "UPS initiated contact with receiver or importer for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance."
Is this normal?

My tracking info says "UPS initiated contact with receiver or importer for clearance information. Once received, UPS will submit for clearance."
Is this normal?

I'm not too sure as it is dependent on your country and we use UPS for a lot of countries.

For the EU it can mean they are contacting you to collect VAT payment, try paste the tracking code directly into the UPS website for more detail.

~Rick

I'm not too sure as it is dependent on your country and we use UPS for a lot of countries.

For the EU it can mean they are contacting you to collect VAT payment, try paste the tracking code directly into the UPS website for more detail.

~Rick
Hi Rick,

Yes it's for EU, specifically Ireland with delivery from Turkey.
I have tracked on the UPS site but it is giving me the same info as on 17Track with no way to proceed.
Thanks

Hi Rick,

Yes it's for EU, specifically Ireland with delivery from Turkey.
I have tracked on the UPS site but it is giving me the same info as on 17Track with no way to proceed.
Thanks

I am not sure, have you tried to contact UPS? It could indicate a seizure and if so the best route is just to ask UPS to return the package to sender.

Our European Pharmaceuticals warehouse has a policy where we can refund or reship if the package is returned and most express carriers are okay with returning them.

I am not sure, have you tried to contact UPS? It could indicate a seizure and if so the best route is just to ask UPS to return the package to sender.

Our European Pharmaceuticals warehouse has a policy where we can refund or reship if the package is returned and most express carriers are okay with returning them.
False alarm, UPS tracking can't be trusted.
Spoke to UPS support and they said what they had on the system did not match the tracking.
Order was delivered with no problem a few hours after talking to support.
Apologies for inconvenience, shipping was very fast (4 business days) to Ireland for European Pharmaceuticals.
Will definitely be making more orders in the future.

Thanks for the help.

I was told deus used peanut oil...
Is MIG-840 used for all oils??
As far as I am aware it is MIG-840, we had asked them before but this was over 1 year ago now, it is unlikely they changed. The only India manufacturer I know that uses peanut oil is BM Pharmaceuticals

Did a distributor inform you they use peanut oil?

As far as I am aware it is MIG-840, we had asked them before but this was over 1 year ago now, it is unlikely they changed. The only India manufacturer I know that uses peanut oil is BM Pharmaceuticals

Did a distributor inform you they use peanut oil?
I read that on a thread in some forum a long time ago, not sure if it was meso though

@ExpressPCT or anyone who’s had their HCG.

does the powder come in a vial or ampule?. I’d rather just use my own bac water and inject it into a vial of HCG instead of having to break an ampule.
If I have to I can use the ampules I’m not a snob. It’s just I haven’t found a place online thay will sell less than a100 box of filter needles. I just think it’s such a waste to use 1 out of 100 needles and toss the rest away.

Hey Rick. Do you offer a credit for a lab test on that Bayer HCG? That price is extremely intriguing. Thx.

@ExpressPCT or anyone who’s had their HCG.

does the powder come in a vial or ampule?. I’d rather just use my own bac water and inject it into a vial of HCG instead of having to break an ampule.
If I have to I can use the ampules I’m not a snob. It’s just I haven’t found a place online thay will sell less than a100 box of filter needles. I just think it’s such a waste to use 1 out of 100 needles and toss the rest away.
Powder comes in a vial, I never use the ampoule provided and just use my own bac water, seems easier than cracking the glass open.

Hey Rick. Do you offer a credit for a lab test on that Bayer HCG? That price is extremely intriguing. Thx.

I will need to check on that, we typically only test the small brands that are unknown. hCG has always been a cheap product but it has high market pricing as it is mostly a niche product.

I will need to check on that, we typically only test the small brands that are unknown. hCG has always been a cheap product but it has high market pricing as it is mostly a niche product.
You can say that again.....Domestic UGLS have those things priced stupid high.

Reshipment Policy Update

- Only for new orders after 25th August) -

We will no longer be reshipping to Canada from our international (India) warehouse. This will be temporary as it looks to be a seasonal increase in seizures.

They are even seizing for uncontrolled substances which is very rare for Canada.

We believe we will revert back to the old policy of free reshipment within 1-2 months!

Reshipment Policy Update

We will no longer be reshipping to Canada from our international (India) warehouse. This will be temporary as it looks to be a seasonal increase in seizures.

They are even seizing for uncontrolled substances which is very rare for Canada.

We believe we will revert back to the old policy of free reshipment within 1-2 months!
My packages haven’t been released from customs yet, i need those thyroid meds, how are we gonna work this out? You haven’t replied to my email asking that question.

Reshipment Policy Update

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/pa95nh/looking_to_order_expresspct_canada_canadian/

According to the above link, a possible Canadian warehouse in the future. Also says 98% chance of getting your pack in Canada.

Sponsors