ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Yeah that’s what I have been quoted every time, and now I have two packs in customs.. one from India, the other from Germany.
My stuff just got into the country but I'm hoping it doesn't get seized. Sucks to just see message from Rick now regarding no re-shipping.

I wonder if he will honor re shipping if order was placed prior to the new rule.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sarmssourcetalk/comments/pa95nh/looking_to_order_expresspct_canada_canadian/

According to the above link, a possible Canadian warehouse in the future. Also says 98% chance of getting your pack in Canada.

Hi,

That is a public rep, we will inform them of the new policy change.

Information becomes out of date very quick. You have to imagine that the seizures are based on packages shipped a month ago so packages we ship now may even face a different seizure rate when they arrive in Canada 1 month from now.

98% was our success rate, 1-2 months ago.

It is just a bad month, Canada customs could be motivated by anything to increase seizures this month.

~Rick

My stuff just got into the country but I'm hoping it doesn't get seized. Sucks to just see message from Rick now regarding no re-shipping.

I wonder if he will honor re shipping if order was placed prior to the new rule.

Of course we will, I listed on the update that it only affects new orders!

~Rick

My packages haven’t been released from customs yet, i need those thyroid meds, how are we gonna work this out? You haven’t replied to my email asking that question.
I likely just missed your email, I actually don't know which email address is your own though (That is a good thing for privacy).

I have probably read the email, replied to it in my head and then clicked off. Small mistake!

Just email again :)

I likely just missed your email, I actually don't know which email address is your own though (That is a good thing for privacy).

I have probably read the email, replied to it in my head and then clicked off. Small mistake!

You are right. Thank you Rick.

I should have caught that! :\

I currently have a pack of l-carnitine base powder shipped from EU/EBay sitting in Canada Customs for 2 weeks without a tracking update. So maybe things are backed up a bit.

I currently have a pack of l-carnitine base powder shipped from EU/EBay sitting in Canada Customs for 2 weeks without a tracking update. So maybe things are backed up a bit.

It could be that, many customers actually did not even receive seizure letters. We are just assuming seized as they are in Canada customs for 1 month.

Lmao I’ve ordered from these clowns over at Expresspeds before and it got ceased then they decided to not resend it and act like they did then said it got ceased a second time.These guys are grade A scumbags and do bad business I’ll never look their way again.

N

no Problem, thanks rick.

Lmao I’ve ordered from these clowns over at Expresspeds before and it got ceased then they decided to not resend it and act like they did then said it got ceased a second time.These guys are grade A scumbags and do bad business I’ll never look their way again.
That’s for peds.. non scheduled stuff usually has a much better chance of making it.. if my packs are seized.. this would be the first time.

I can't imagine this situation and I do not remember it (you likely dealt with a colleague).

Our team would never scam, there is no profit in scamming a single person for a single order. We are quite old, the profit in maintaining a good solid business far outweighs scamming a single person.

There is actually 0 profit in scamming in your particular situation as ExpressPEDs is shipped by Deus Medical and the reshipment is free for us. We would not lie about a reshipment as we lose nothing from reshipping.

Just talk to our team or feel free to email me to look into the situation.

Thanks!

Rich (BB code):
rick@expresspct.com

~Rick

i find this hard to believe. expresspeds reshipped one of my order 3 times with no complaints on their side.

False alarm, UPS tracking can't be trusted.
Spoke to UPS support and they said what they had on the system did not match the tracking.
Order was delivered with no problem a few hours after talking to support.
Apologies for inconvenience, shipping was very fast (4 business days) to Ireland for European Pharmaceuticals.
Will definitely be making more orders in the future.

Thanks for the help.
Did you have long time wait until it was shipped? I’m waiting 8 days now and it’s all paid for, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. Ive contacted support and they have no answer for me.

Anyone recently ordered from the Indian warehouse? How much time did it take for delivery to the USA?

I need Telmisartan and don't want to wait for a month.