ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Did you have long time wait until it was shipped? I’m waiting 8 days now and it’s all paid for, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. Ive contacted support and they have no answer for me.
That is probably the EU warehouse and not the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse. The EU warehouse is managed by Deus Medical right now and for some products they are slow to ship.

The warehouses we manage are UK, USA, India, HK and a new EU warehouse that ships with 2 day delivery (currently being beta tested).

That is probably the EU warehouse and not the European Pharmaceuticals warehouse. The EU warehouse is managed by Deus Medical right now and for some products they are slow to ship.

The warehouses we manage are UK, USA, India, HK and a new EU warehouse that ships with 2 day delivery (currently being beta tested).
Ah no I’m not mad. Im just waiting on the stuff is all. But yes, it’s from the Deus warehouse so.

months ago, you guys did a 2 for 3 on Tbol. Will there be anything like that coming up soon?

I am not too sure if this is relevant for this forum but new product(s) coming to our warehouses -

EU -
Andractrim (DHT)
Livzon 5000 (hCG)
(MAYBE) Korean hCG (We are negotiating price, it is expensive for South Korean hCG)
BP Meds

USA -
Modafinil (Largest restock ever, we expect it will last 4 months)
Andractrim
Ivermectin

UK -
Andractrim
Ivermectin

If there are any product suggestions just let us know!

Ah no I’m not mad. Im just waiting on the stuff is all. But yes, it’s from the Deus warehouse so.

months ago, you guys did a 2 for 3 on Tbol. Will there be anything like that coming up soon?

We need approval of Deus Medical before we can organize sales and usually they allow that for less popular products. We will talk with them!

I am not too sure if this is relevant for this forum but new product(s) coming to our warehouses -

EU -
Andractrim (DHT)
Livzon 5000 (hCG)
(MAYBE) Korean hCG (We are negotiating price, it is expensive for South Korean hCG)
BP Meds

USA -
Modafinil (Largest restock ever, we expect it will last 4 months)
Andractrim
Ivermectin

UK -
Andractrim
Ivermectin

If there are any product suggestions just let us know!
When will these new products come in? If I ordered one of the USA products what will be the shipping rate and shipping time to the US?

When will these new products come in? If I ordered one of the USA products what will be the shipping rate and shipping time to the US?
For USA, Modafinil is expected within a week as long as USPS don't decide to do a tour of the country before reaching us.

Andractrim will be in USA within 3-4 weeks and Ivermectin within 3 weeks!

Looks like I did not actually answer your question.

Shipping price is 10 USD for US to US and if you pay with Cryptocurrency it should reach you within 5-6 days average!

Looks like I did not actually answer your question.

Shipping price is 10 USD for US to US and if you pay with Cryptocurrency it should reach you within 5-6 days average!
Thank you, that does correspond to the information on your site. Just wanted to make sure nothing changed. Are you currently running any promotions, coupon codes, or discounts for bulk orders?

Thank you, that does correspond to the information on your site. Just wanted to make sure nothing changed. Are you currently running any promotions, coupon codes, or discounts for bulk orders?

No promotions yet but if you pay with any Crypto coin our system takes 5% off the price from the crypto total!

Post 11 shows "being held by customs" for deus orals. Does this mean I am done? how long will this take? stuck in Chicago for a week.

We don't at the moment but we do plan to get Clenbuterol domestic, it will be pharmaceutical grade from India. If you give us 2 weeks we can get that available, we are also going to stock BP medicines in USA.

=

USA Warehouse Updates

1. Currently our USA warehouse ship a lot of small packages, a lot of customers just order 10 tablets but these small packages take just as much time as packages with 50 tablets.

To help reduce the amount of packages we ship we will no longer ship products as 10 tablets (1 strip) from the USA warehouse. The minimum amount of tablets will now be 20-30. This still allows great customization of orders but will also increase the level of service that we can provide (Quicker dispatch, quicker shipments, less complaints).

Example - Currently 1 unit of Tamilong 20 (Nolvadex) from our USA warehouse gets you 10 tablets, this will now get 20 tablets.

We also believe a lot of people order 10 tablets by accident thinking they are buying a box.

2. We have fixed stock issues with Nolvadex, Clomid and will soon fix stock issues with Raloxifene and Modafinil. BP Meds (Telmaheal) and Clenbuterol will also come to the warehouse.

EU Warehouse

A new EU warehouse is being tested, it will stock Deus Medical and our India branded products. Some orders from our current EU warehouse will be dispatched from this new warehouse to test the speed and reliability. Orders will be shipped by a mixture of postal services and DPD.

~Rick
2 weeks has passed, I don't see any clen in the US warehouse. Can you give us a specific date when this and other items will be added to the US warehouse? There are some domestic research sites that offer some of these goodies.

Post 11 shows "being held by customs" for deus orals. Does this mean I am done? how long will this take? stuck in Chicago for a week.
No you will not lose them, we specify injectables and not orals are at risk of seizure.

Chicago ISC can be slow though, it will just randomly leave Chicago one day!