ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Thanks bro. I ordered before August 25th so at least a get a reship if need be :)
Yeah I have two packs held up in customs still… my experience previously had always been smooth sailing, but now I’m a little stuck and need these medications sooner than later.. would just re order, but then what are the odds that it even makes it through… super inconvenient.

Yeah I have two packs held up in customs still… my experience previously had always been smooth sailing, but now I’m a little stuck and need these medications sooner than later.. would just re order, but then what are the odds that it even makes it through… super inconvenient.

If their stealth is garbage and can't pass customs then they should be giving refunds!

They don’t necessarily need stealth as they don’t offer any products that are scheduled on the epct site.

In Canada you need a script for testosterone/thyroid meds/AIs/anti prolactin drugs etc. and my understanding is customs can and will seize these type of items, but I'm no expert on customs.

In Canada you need a script for testosterone/thyroid meds/AIs/anti prolactin drugs etc. and my understanding is customs can and will seize these type of items, but I'm no expert on customs.

It is a little different when it comes to uncontrolled substances even if prescribed as they are still legal for you to have in your possession. Canada customs if they opened your package would sometimes just remove the controlled substance and send the rest. We are also a business, doing stealth packaging would greatly reduce the amount of orders we can ship only to try prevent seizures of packages that represent a minority (It is not profitable).

Testosterone is stealthed from the EU warehouse.

We are not really sure if Canada customs are seizing more packages, we think they are just slow. A customer of another supplier posted publicly (that is why I can disclose this information) that their package took 24 days to be released by Canada customs.

Looking back at old tracking for our own customer's reveals similar timeframes.

Code:
https://i.redd.it/bflzbd02qrk71.jpg
(Not our customer)

@ExpressPCT .. In light of the recent customs issues into Canada right now, what would be the best warehouse to order from?

The European Pharmaceuticals warehouse would be best or looking at a Canada domestic supplier. The former uses private couriers, if seized they usually just send it back and you can request a refund (minus shipping cost).

I don't think ordering from any warehouse will improve the situation except the European Pharmaceuticals one. Customs are slow for some reason and all packages enter customs. Some might have luck on their side and it processes faster but most appear to be taking a while.

ordered 3 weeks ago... never got shipping update.. asked for updated and they said they overlooked my order........

Human error, it can happen! I can only apologize for this on behalf of whoever took care of your order. It is rare but not in any way done deliberately or maliciously.

will you have accutane back in stock US domestic??

It is not high on the list unfortunately, we are looking at Raloxifene, BP Meds and Clenbuterol next.

The European pharmaceuticals warehouse is best, it averages 5-7 days and the price is not bad. The product is all registered with the Turkey health ministry and can be verified with their app.

You’re allowed to import a 90 day supply of any non scheduled medication, testosterone is schedule 5 I believe, the other meds you listed are not scheduled by the CDSA.

Hi,

Our EU warehouse on ExpressPCT now has an express option with 3 day (average) shipping EU wide.

Please put "express ship" in an EU warehouse order if you want to test it.

~Rick

@ExpressPCT ty for getting my items to US. Took about 28 days total. Everything is there and in order. One question for you or the guys here how many ui of HCG could I squirt on a pregnancy test to see if it degraded at all in transit. I got the premade liquid as I thought it had a longer shelf life but may be reading different now. All in all ty for a quick clean transaction

@ExpressPCT ty for getting my items to US. Took about 28 days total. Everything is there and in order. One question for you or the guys here how many ui of HCG could I squirt on a pregnancy test to see if it degraded at all in transit. I got the premade liquid as I thought it had a longer shelf life but may be reading different now. All in all ty for a quick clean transaction
My pleasure!

Someone might correct me here but I don't believe a pregnancy test is good to tell you if the product has degraded, it will just tell you that hCG is present. I think @janoshik would be best to really test the product.

I would not worry too much about it degrading (personal opinion). We have shipped Livzon 5000iu from China to EU and then to Janoshik and it still tested at 4998iu.

~Rick