ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

My pleasure!

Someone might correct me here but I don't believe a pregnancy test is good to tell you if the product has degraded, it will just tell you that hCG is present. I think @janoshik would be best to really test the product.

I would not worry too much about it degrading (personal opinion). We have shipped Livzon 5000iu from China to EU and then to Janoshik and it still tested at 4998iu.

~Rick
HCG LFIA (the strip test) will test positive even after the HCG has been screwed up beyond oblivion. You could probably throw the HCG vial down the well, have the well bombed, then dig the well up again in a decade and the test strip would still turn positive on the water in the well.

New product from Deus Medical and promotion! -

WINIMED 50 (Stanozolol) IN OIL
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE.

The product will be listed to ExpressPEDs within 1 hour and the sale will last all of September.

~Rick

Yeah I didn't have any anabolics in the package so I guess that helps
I don’t have any anabolics either, one pack is literally the same as yours, sub the Valdista for sildnafil add T4. The other is just ivermectin I think.. maybe some hcg as well. One from India one from Germany, yet both are sitting in customs..

I don’t have any anabolics either, one pack is literally the same as yours, sub the Valdista for sildnafil add T4. The other is just ivermectin I think.. maybe some hcg as well. One from India one from Germany, yet both are sitting in customs..
Are you a fellow Canadian?

I'm completely new here and so I realize my words don't carry any weight whatsoever, but what I've heard through the grapevine is that Ontario customs are usually pretty lenient whereas BC customs is almost as bad as Australia. YMMV ofcourse.

I'm completely new here and so I realize my words don't carry any weight whatsoever, but what I've heard through the grapevine is that Ontario customs are usually pretty lenient whereas BC customs is almost as bad as Australia. YMMV ofcourse.
That makes sense. I been to Toronto before. Seems very laid back. They even produced Justin Bieber and Drake.

Better first post than most hahah. I believe it. US is similar. Chicago is a black hole where as NY is very quick.

I usually get my stuff through here in Ontario, and you are correct about bc being a litter harder, but overall our customs are strict, just not quite as much ad Australia. I have 2 packages of legal stuff that’s held up right now and has been for a while..

Both mine are in montreal with customs.. i wanna just re order it, but who knows if it’s even gonna make it through.
I think it's just luck. Some shit slips through and other stuff stays there for a while. I think your stuff will come eventually but it sucks waiting for sure.