ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I stand corrected. Expresspeds has the clen. What's the difference between test c and test e. Also, due to the nature of both items, will they no longer be shipped to US? When is Mod expected to show up in US?

~ 1 month.
rick resent me some accutane a little over 2 weeks ago. still hasnt gotten through customs.

from my emails with him before that though it seems to be based on customs and how busy they are. sometimes they do the pallets that just arrived because they have no room instead of the ones that have been there for a while

I stand corrected. Expresspeds has the clen. What's the difference between test c and test e. Also, due to the nature of both items, will they no longer be shipped to US? When is Mod expected to show up in US?

Hi,

We will likely get Clen in USA within a few weeks, we are very determined to improve our US warehouse, this includes shipping time and product list.

Test E and Test C are not very different, there are small differences in half-life. The best of them is subjective, best to look around the forum for information on them. Neither can be shipped to USA though, it is just not worth the risk for us and the customer.

Mod will be available within a week (should be available).

~Rick

Hi,

We will likely get Clen in USA within a few weeks, we are very determined to improve our US warehouse, this includes shipping time and product list.

Test E and Test C are not very different, there are small differences in half-life. The best of them is subjective, best to look around the forum for information on them. Neither can be shipped to USA though, it is just not worth the risk for us and the customer.

Mod will be available within a week (should be available).

~Rick
Thanks Slick Rick, hope all goes as planned.

rick resent me some accutane a little over 2 weeks ago. still hasnt gotten through customs.

from my emails with him before that though it seems to be based on customs and how busy they are. sometimes they do the pallets that just arrived because they have no room instead of the ones that have been there for a while
Definitely try the liver supplements from Amazon if you haven't already. I am relatively new to this game, but a SARM had induced strange acne on a part of my body (strange being that pooping them induced a little blood, not puss). Sorry, if that's TMI. Taking the liver pills is taking care of that issue. I also think it's far safer than going straight for the accutane.

Flawless support as always, after having my package stuck at customs for really long, we've finally arranged a refund as Europe customs may not be at its best right now...
Really grateful as always!!

Recently got a big order from India, about two months from ordering to door step. Went through New York customs thankfully. Thanks for all the attentive customer service, Rick!

Recently got a big order from India, about two months from ordering to door step. Went through New York customs thankfully. Thanks for all the attentive customer service, Rick!
2 months damn! Oh well, with his price for
HCG I don’t mind a wait.

My pack arrived to customs after 13 business days from India but let's just hope it makes it through. Hope it doesn't sit for weeks...

I'm glad that Mod came to USA Warehouse. But riddle me this. 10 tablets in International Warehouse = $7, 20 tablets in US Warehouse = $30?

I don't see a problem with that, that is normal. There is no risk for us in shipping from India but there is huge risk in us storing and shipping these products within USA, you have to ask yourself how much your freedoms are worth? (From a supplier's perspective)

Risk, convenience, market pricing all come into play when choosing pricing.

I don't see a problem with that, that is normal. There is no risk for us in shipping from India but there is huge risk in us storing and shipping these products within USA, you have to ask yourself how much your freedoms are worth? (From a supplier's perspective)

Risk, convenience, market pricing all come into play when choosing pricing.
Thanks Rick. I appreciate your timely response, as always. I don't think the price point is bad even for the USA warehouse. But I'm struggling to understand why I shouldn't just order from the international warehouse.

Tracking Information - all warehouses provide except for US. I personally would like the tracking info, so I can get to the mailbox before my wife does.

Package is returned - USA warehouse, no reshipment, no refund. International - reshipped with shipping charge.

The cons for me, on the other hand are USA shipping 3-6 business days, but could take a bit longer. International 3-4 weeks.

Also a possible con is 98% success in International shipping. 100% success on US.

So for 2X the regular price I can have my package delivered faster with an alleged 100% success and a much better turn around time. But I also receive no tracking info and if for some reason the package is returned, I end up with nothing.

Thanks Rick. I appreciate your timely response, as always. I don't think the price point is bad even for the USA warehouse. But I'm struggling to understand why I shouldn't just order from the international warehouse.

Tracking Information - all warehouses provide except for US. I personally would like the tracking info, so I can get to the mailbox before my wife does.

Package is returned - USA warehouse, no reshipment, no refund. International - reshipped with shipping charge.

The cons for me, on the other hand are USA shipping 3-6 business days, but could take a bit longer. International 3-4 weeks.

Also a possible con is 98% success in International shipping. 100% success on US.

So for 2X the regular price I can have my package delivered faster with an alleged 100% success and a much better turn around time. But I also receive no tracking info and if for some reason the package is returned, I end up with nothing.

Hi,

That is why both warehouses exist, if you prefer one then use that one. It is a free market and you can try any warehouse you like!

Not many US domestic suppliers do provide tracking, it reveals too much information and obviously that is not good for OPSEC reasons.

If a USA warehouse package is returned it likely means the customer either used a fake name and could not collect it from the postal office or their address is incorrect. Every US domestic supplier uses fake return addresses, if returned that package is lost.

The US domestic warehouse exists for those that don't want to face customs (no risk of seizure), don't want to wait a month and are okay with the price. It is a convenience! We also list a policy for providing tracking, if after 7 days of the order being complete you don't receive the package you can request it.

~Rick

Thanks Rick. That makes more sense. I can now understand the reship policy. One last question, why can USA only provide tracking after 7 days? Is it because typically it's less than 7 days and tracking info puts some risk on the table?

Thanks Rick. That makes more sense. I can now understand the reship policy. One last question, why can USA only provide tracking after 7 days? Is it because typically it's less than 7 days and tracking info puts some risk on the table?
Correct! It is just all for OPSEC. We want to reduce risk where possible but also provide a policy where you can be sure your package is on its way (tracking after 7 days).