ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT hey Rick, my buddy @marco11 placed an order and hasn’t gotten any confirmation of anything and now he’s unable to log into his account, @marco11 will be able to give you more information.

Hey,

I will take a look soon if they have emailed me, I'm currently on a small weekend holiday.

Our support staff runs at about 50% on weekends but if anyone requires more immediate support our protonmail is active.

Code:
expresspct@protonmail.com

~Rick

i received my accutane order but the capsules were a bit soft (possibly from the heat due to being stuck in customs for so long). i asked rick about putting it in the fridge to make it solid again. he offered to reship a different brand even though the capsules were still usable and said that he recognized my name as a long time customer (i feel special).

thanks rick!

@ExpressPCT do you have clenbuterol and t3 domestic?

We don't at the moment but we do plan to get Clenbuterol domestic, it will be pharmaceutical grade from India. If you give us 2 weeks we can get that available, we are also going to stock BP medicines in USA.

=

USA Warehouse Updates

1. Currently our USA warehouse ship a lot of small packages, a lot of customers just order 10 tablets but these small packages take just as much time as packages with 50 tablets.

To help reduce the amount of packages we ship we will no longer ship products as 10 tablets (1 strip) from the USA warehouse. The minimum amount of tablets will now be 20-30. This still allows great customization of orders but will also increase the level of service that we can provide (Quicker dispatch, quicker shipments, less complaints).

Example - Currently 1 unit of Tamilong 20 (Nolvadex) from our USA warehouse gets you 10 tablets, this will now get 20 tablets.

We also believe a lot of people order 10 tablets by accident thinking they are buying a box.

2. We have fixed stock issues with Nolvadex, Clomid and will soon fix stock issues with Raloxifene and Modafinil. BP Meds (Telmaheal) and Clenbuterol will also come to the warehouse.

EU Warehouse

A new EU warehouse is being tested, it will stock Deus Medical and our India branded products. Some orders from our current EU warehouse will be dispatched from this new warehouse to test the speed and reliability. Orders will be shipped by a mixture of postal services and DPD.

~Rick

@ExpressPCT I accidentally ordered some ampules and pills from expresspeds to USA .I would like to get a refund for the ampules only as they have not been processed, I emailed support and have not gotten a response yet.

Forgot to mention this when my order arrived, but tried ExpressPEDs after being an ExpressPCT customer for a decent while, was regularly checking the U.K. warehouse to get some domestic gear. Ordered 3x Deus test-E and it came near enough 2-3 days after no issues. Hoping in the future that regular restocking of the U.K. warehouse is done, since not long after everything had sold out again. Also ordered some Ralox from the international warehouse last week and will update when that comes through, cheers again fellas for the good work.

Forgot to mention this when my order arrived, but tried ExpressPEDs after being an ExpressPCT customer for a decent while, was regularly checking the U.K. warehouse to get some domestic gear. Ordered 3x Deus test-E and it came near enough 2-3 days after no issues. Hoping in the future that regular restocking of the U.K. warehouse is done, since not long after everything had sold out again. Also ordered some Ralox from the international warehouse last week and will update when that comes through, cheers again fellas for the good work.

We are not sure if we want to keep the UK warehouse stocked with AAS, that is why it goes OOS. A lot of wholesalers in the UK have since closed warehouses, Hilma being the largest one which leads to higher risk when importing AAS.

Hi rick - I emailed support a couple time about this starting 8 days ago but haven't had a response. My order coming from the India warehouse was placed 5 weeks ago and the tracking number didn't start working until the 24th, at which point it finally said the package was accepted. However the last update to tracking was on the 26th:

"2021-07-26 15:19
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

And prior to that it was

INDIA, redacted city name here, Processed Through Facility"

I'm not sure what this means, but it sort of sounds like it hasn't even left India yet? Maybe I'm just bad an interpreting this. Just surprised that if tracking is accurate that it's been 5 weeks and still hasn't left India.

@ExpressPCT im having a issue with a order i placed yesterday, i never got confirmation but funds left my wallet

Don't worry about it, just email me and we can check. If you sent Crypto it is 100% not lost and instead what has likely happened is that the amount sent is not exactly 100% what our system asked for (You may have sent too much or too little).

Reach us here -
Code:
support@expresspct.com

Hi rick - I emailed support a couple time about this starting 8 days ago but haven't had a response. My order coming from the India warehouse was placed 5 weeks ago and the tracking number didn't start working until the 24th, at which point it finally said the package was accepted. However the last update to tracking was on the 26th:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

And prior to that it was

I'm not sure what this means, but it sort of sounds like it hasn't even left India yet? Maybe I'm just bad an interpreting this. Just surprised that if tracking is accurate that it's been 5 weeks and still hasn't left India.

Hello,

Can you confirm which email you are reaching out to? We now have some dead email addresses as we moved to a new support system.

It looks like your order is in some sort of loop, perhaps the post office lost the package then found the package. It should only take 4 days maximum to leave India and not weeks.

There is some good news, the update on the 26th is actually when it left India. The latest update is actually by the destination post and is informing you that it is leaving India, if you extend the tracking you will see India Post tracking which states the city in India that it left India from.

The tracking will now only update when it is scanned through customs in the destination country. Sometimes customs in some countries can be slow and if busy they will backlog some cargo for another day. The good news is that it is not seized, the cargo is just not processed.

Customs can take a few weeks but once processed USPS will get that to you very quickly!

~Rick

Hello,

Can you confirm which email you are reaching out to? We now have some dead email addresses as we moved to a new support system.

It looks like your order is in some sort of loop, perhaps the post office lost the package then found the package. It should only take 4 days maximum to leave India and not weeks.

There is some good news, the update on the 26th is actually when it left India. The latest update is actually by the destination post and is informing you that it is leaving India, if you extend the tracking you will see India Post tracking which states the city in India that it left India from.

The tracking will now only update when it is scanned through customs in the destination country. Sometimes customs in some countries can be slow and if busy they will backlog some cargo for another day. The good news is that it is not seized, the cargo is just not processed.

Customs can take a few weeks but once processed USPS will get that to you very quickly!

~Rick
I sent it to protonsupport@expresspct.com, is that deactivated now?

And prior to that it was

I've got almost the same issue on a reship. It's been stuck in " origin post preparing shipment" for over 2 weeks now. I've never had a shipment sit that long in " preparing shipment " mode.

I've got almost the same issue on a reship. It's been stuck in " origin post preparing shipment" for over 2 weeks now. I've never had a shipment sit that long in " preparing shipment " mode.

It's very normal right now, almost every shipment is taking at least 3 weeks to process through NYC ISC. It's nothing really to worry about!