ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Ozempic, Saxenda, Victoza, Wegovy are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. All made by Novo Nordisk, I believe.

We can check if the brand names are registered for use in India, if so we can just import from outside India into India.

Alternatively if approved by India-FDA we can even manufacture our own in India!

~Rick

We can check if the brand names are registered for use in India, if so we can just import from outside India into India.

Alternatively if approved by India-FDA we can even manufacture our own in India!

~Rick
Hi Rick,

It's been 7 days since domestic order. Can I get shipping info as promised?

Hi Rick,

It's been 7 days since domestic order. Can I get shipping info as promised?

It is 7 business days since being shipped, not 7 business days since the order was made and 7 business days means weekends are not included.

In most cases we will resist providing tracking, I am sure most can understand for OPSEC reasons. It is not really worth the risk! (Some have found a way to see tracking without us providing it).

~Rick

It is 7 business days since being shipped, not 7 business days since the order was made and 7 business days means weekends are not included.

In most cases we will resist providing tracking, I am sure most can understand for OPSEC reasons. It is not really worth the risk! (Some have found a way to see tracking without us providing it).

~Rick
Track it without you providing. Now, you have me curious my friend.

How is New York ISC?

They are slow to process but the success rate is around 99%. Packages that go through NYC ISC show stuck in India for around 3 weeks and then suddenly processed through NYC ISC, they are actually just stuck in NYC ISC awaiting processing for 3 weeks.

The fastest is definitely San Francisco ISC but only really the HK & UK warehouse visit there often.

Was literally coming on here to ask this. Just started Wegovy (doctor was nice enough to give me a sample box) and was hoping to source it from elsewhere much cheaper. Very interested to see the answer to this.

Damn dude!!! These are going to get really popular soon!!! There's alot of talk about them coming up now! New wave of appetite suppressants!

Domestic gets a thumbs up. Can't you see a doctor for BP meds? I think most people wouldn't rely on going through customs for something that important.
it was a joke... I use it for hemacrit/hemaglobin... but I also dont expect to wait months for a int order.

and to answer your question MOST dont go through their doctor for BP meds here. Why do you think people carry it?

it was a joke... I use it for hemacrit/hemaglobin... but I also dont expect to wait months for a int order.

and to answer your question MOST dont go through their doctor for BP meds here. Why do you think people carry it?
True, I was thinking from my perspective. I naturally have high BP, so it should be easy for me to get a script. I guess if your BP is naturally normal, but rises during a cycle, that may be odd if the doctor is monitoring you ever so often.

Sorry, we do not! I am not sure why that product would need to be tested considering the brand and that the product is verifiable using the Turkish Medicine verifcation app.
I was concerned about the possibility of counterfeits, especially out of Turkey. Simply because it can be verified on an app doesn’t mean it’s a genuine product. A decent amount of Genos "verify," but are unfortunately counterfeit. Perhaps it’s a stupid question, but I'm always concerned about pharma grade products being ripe for counterfeiting.

Last edited:
I was concerned about the possibility of counterfeits, especially out of Turkey. Simply because it can be verified on an app doesn’t mean it’s a genuine product. A decent amount of Genos "verify," but are unfortunately counterfeit. Perhaps it’s a stupid question, but I'm always concerned about pharma grade products being ripe for counterfeiting.
I’m sending in a sample of mine to Jano if that helps. Also Aromasin, caber and Ralox will go out too.