ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I was concerned about the possibility of counterfeits, especially out of Turkey. Simply because it can be verified on an app doesn’t mean it’s a genuine product. A decent amount of Genos "verify," but are unfortunately counterfeit. Perhaps it’s a stupid question, but I'm always concerned about pharma grade products being ripe for counterfeiting.
Somthing like that is so cheap it wouldn’t make much sense to counterfeit that med from Turkish pharmacy.. not that it’s never happened.. but the odds of that I would think are quite low.

I was concerned about the possibility of counterfeits, especially out of Turkey. Simply because it can be verified on an app doesn’t mean it’s a genuine product. A decent amount of Genos "verify," but are unfortunately counterfeit. Perhaps it’s a stupid question, but I'm always concerned about pharma grade products being ripe for counterfeiting.

Our Turkey warehouse ships from a legitimate company, our India warehouse is a company too which allows us the opportunity to work with interesting partners. They used to stock our Singapore warehouse.

Many other Turkey pharma sellers are independent and not actual companies.

It is also a very cheap medicine, I think counterfeit medicines usually include HGH where a lot of profit can be made on the brand.

Thanks you @ExpressPCT
Both order touchdown with no problem today.

Perfect, as always.

One test from the EU warehouse express ship and from the international warehouse.
Special mention to the EU warehouse packaging, it was perfect haha.

The EU express took 5 working days to touchdown.

Wholesale Orders

If you are looking to order above 10,000 tablets or equivalent in size we are now looking to offer an express shipping method through private couriers from India that can reach you within a week. (USA Only)

Please reach out to me if interested at
Code:
rickepct@protonmail.com

Wholesale Orders

If you are looking to order above 10,000 tablets or equivalent in size we are now looking to offer an express shipping method through private couriers from India that can reach you within a week. (USA Only)

Please reach out to me if interested at
Code:
rickepct@protonmail.com
Y’all got some poor sucker to agree to that 20,000 tablets up the butthole scheme we were talking about? … kudos.. I didn’t think anyone would do it, I guess I owe you $5.

Thanks you @ExpressPCT
Both order touchdown with no problem today.

Perfect, as always.

One test from the EU warehouse express ship and from the international warehouse.
Special mention to the EU warehouse packaging, it was perfect haha.

The EU express took 5 working days to touchdown.
Great, 5 working days to where?

Y’all got some poor sucker to agree to that 20,000 tablets up the butthole scheme we were talking about? … kudos.. I didn’t think anyone would do it, I guess I owe you $5.

It's a bit more secure than that route! We ship to our warehouse first.

It is just for USA though, it has a 99.99% success rate (based on our success rate).

Our Turkey warehouse ships from a legitimate company, our India warehouse is a company too which allows us the opportunity to work with interesting partners. They used to stock our Singapore warehouse.

Many other Turkey pharma sellers are independent and not actual companies.

It is also a very cheap medicine, I think counterfeit medicines usually include HGH where a lot of profit can be made on the brand.
Understood. Thank you.

Is using FedEx for any shipping essentially increasing risk? I used to be a delivery driver for FedEx and they would welcome the scumfucks at the DEA to come on their property to confiscate packages. I say this because FedEx is known to work with LE. There will always be some amount of risk, but why do you use FedEx when they have shown their willingness to contact LE?

Is using FedEx for any shipping essentially increasing risk? I used to be a delivery driver for FedEx and they would welcome the scumfucks at the DEA to come on their property to confiscate packages. I say this because FedEx is known to work with LE. There will always be some amount of risk, but why do you use FedEx when they have shown their willingness to contact LE?
Yes. I thought this is a well-known fact. Only use USPS for steroids shipping.

Yes. I thought this is a well-known fact. Only use USPS for steroids shipping.
I'm rather on edge now, knowing that the shipment from their Euro Pharm warehouse in Turkey was shipped using FedEx. Also, they hire the lowest of the fucking low to sort and load trucks. They often steal and open shit to see what they can get, while not taping it back up so that everyone at the facility can see what it is.

I'm rather on edge now, knowing that the shipment from their Euro Pharm warehouse in Turkey was shipped using FedEx. Also, they hire the lowest of the fucking low to sort and load trucks. They often steal and open shit to see what they can get, while not taping it back up so that everyone at the facility can see what it is.
Read this somewhere.

"
Fun fact.

When you use FedEx or UPS, or any private mail entity, once you hand off the mail to them, it becomes their property. They can do anything they want with it.

With USPS, the laws are different. They don’t own your mail. The employees can’t open it up without going through the process of the law.

Always use USPS."

Read this somewhere.

"
Fun fact.

When you use FedEx or UPS, or any private mail entity, once you hand off the mail to them, it becomes their property. They can do anything they want with it.

With USPS, the laws are different. They don’t own your mail. The employees can’t open it up without going through the process of the law.

Always use USPS."
Indeed, since the USPS is a function of the federal government, they are restricted by the COTUS. They can't open anything without a warrant, i.e. 4th amendment, but these private couriers can do whatever they want, with respect to handling your package.

The risk of shipping with FedEx is not higher than shipping internationally with postal services such as USPS. USPS may require a warrant to open your package but customs do not, customs can open your package without a warrant as it has not yet been allowed into the country and so your protections do not apply.

The only time FedEx would increase risk is when shipping US to US, USPS would require a warrant and there is no customs.

Our European Pharmaceuticals warehouse also does not ship anything that the DEA would primarily get involved in, it is more of an FDA case as that warehouse ships legally and most items are uncontrolled substances.

The seizure rate for FedEx is lower than USPS and in cases where FedEx have inspected the package (they are required to inspect a sample set), if the products are uncontrolled they allow them through. FedEx would not feel the need to report to LE what you order unless it was a substantial amount only a supplier would order. This takes an unncessary amount of time for FedEx, they would likely only care to talk to LE if LE contacted them first.

~Rick