ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExpressPCT, Feb 16, 2019.

1. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Such a weird number lol 18. 15 to low. 20 to high. 18 it is! Good deal regardless thanks.

ExpressPCT likes this.
  2. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

ExpressPCT likes this.
  3. ExpressPCT

ExpressPCT Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We can stock that! We have a small amount of it left internationally, we can purchase more if needed. Drop us an email if you would like it now! Depending on demand we also move it to Express International stock

TNotch347 likes this.
  4. Was this pack express international or just regular international? Thanks mN

5. Elistheman

Elistheman Junior Member

I think it was packet plus international.

6. Thanks man, to clarify it was express international?

7. Elistheman

Elistheman Junior Member

I don’t think so, didn’t see the word express anywhere.

alphastrength50 likes this.
  8. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

TD. Used express intl this time and pleased. 10 day t/a. Thanks again.

alphastrength50 and ExpressPCT like this.
  9. ExpressPCT

It is our pleasure, thank you for the review!

TNotch347 likes this.
  10. ExpressPCT

Our next two discounted items will be Xtane 25mg ($24.99) and Ovidac 5000IU ($12.99), both shipped from our international warehouse.

Avies48 and SpicyGains321 like this.
  11. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

Proviron. Injectable testosterone

Toadzyyy and ExpressPCT like this.
  12. ExpressPCT

We actually may have both available from Singapore in limited stock. Proviron would be Provironum 25mg by Schering, injectable testosterone will be Myogen brand. We will update soon once we finalize the details, and check with the legality of exporting them!

Toadzyyy likes this.
  13. ExpressPCT

We have removed the $50 minimum for International and Express International, the minimum will remain in place for USA Domestic orders.

Thanks!

14. ExpressPCT

Our Black Friday sale has now ended! Thank you all for the many orders, and we hope everyone has enjoyed their Holiday time!

We will continue to discount 2 products every 48 hours until 12/5. The two current products discounted are now Femistra 1mg ($5.99/10 pills) and En-Clofert 50mg ($4.22/5 pills) from our international warehouse.

15. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

@ExpressPCT please try to carry Zydus Fortiza 100mg/Ml Nandrolone Deconate and also Zydus Fortiza sustanon 250 to your international line. Those two would be very good sellers and are pharmaceutical brands.

16. ExpressPCT

These two products may be more difficult for us to obtain, but we will send an inquiry to check on their availability. We greatly appreciate your recommendation!

alphastrength50 likes this.
  17. 24hreup-rep

24hreup-rep Member

There are a couple sources carrying it, but if you can get them as well, you would be the ultimate one stop shop for all Indian meds.

Toadzyyy and alphastrength50 like this.
  18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

@ExpressPCT in what case would one use your En-Clofert 50 (Enclomiphene citrate). Can you help me understand what this is used for?

TheDogSoldier likes this.
  19. TheDogSoldier

TheDogSoldier Member

It's basically a varient of clomid that has been separated from the molecules suspected of having the estrogenic effects that clomid is known for.
    I used it 10mg/day for ten days, back before I started trt, as an alternative. My nuts got pretty big, but I got strong symptoms of low T. At that point I started trt, and I didn't get labs, but my assumption is that enclofert increased my T production, but also increased my SHBG, thus my symptoms. I know I already tended towards high SHBG, since it was high in previous labs.
    If I could do it over, I'd try enclofert along with small dose proviron or any anabolic with a good binding affinity for SHBG. In fact I may try that next time I do a round of hcg, along with my usual 150mg masteron but skip the Test C for a few weeks and see how it goes.
    But it's probably a better experiment for someone who's still trying to put off trt.

TNotch347 and ExpressPCT like this.
  20. I made an order last week and was unable to pay in full due to coinbase faggotry. I messaged you guys via website and never recieved a response. I just messaged you again. Please email me.

ExpressPCT likes this.