ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT has there been any testing or blood work on the test e or Deca?

For Deus Medical, someone contacted us recently to say they will be getting bloodwork with their friend and will post it on another forum publicly for credit. We expect this within 1-2 weeks!

Can anyone provide customer feedback on Deus Anavamed? Shipping times to US?

On another forum someone posted - "On 10-20mg/day, I was losing quite a bit of hair... It doesn't feel like winny, but it was a lot more hair loss than what one would expect from low dose anavar... Had to drop it."

It would likely take 1 month, it would be quicker but Deus Medical can take 1 week to ship at the moment!

When Singapore service comes back will the prices be the same as the old express international prices?

We hope to drop our shipping prices at the very least from 25 USD to 15 USD. Product prices will stay the same until after Covid-19, there is a shortage for products like ED Meds due to many manufacturers making Covid-19 treatments.

~Rick

I tried enclomiphene from geopeptide but it turned out to be an AI after doing blood work. It crashed my e2.
Pharma enclomiphene and pharma triptorelin are the best pct product you can ever get especially after being shut down for a long time. I'm still on the search for pharma grade triptorelin

I have geopeptide enclomiphene also; stopped taking it cause my joints were getting achy. What was your test levels and estro on geo's enclomid? cause I saw people hit test levels into the 1k but their e2 was strangely low, so Im wondering what the fuck is in the supposed "enclom" from geo.....

I have geopeptide enclomiphene also; stopped taking it cause my joints were getting achy. What was your test levels and estro on geo's enclomid? cause I saw people hit test levels into the 1k but their e2 was strangely low, so Im wondering what the fuck is in the supposed "enclom" from geo.....
Here are my lab results.
Screenshot_20200814-125127.png
I was taking 12.5-25 mg enclo and 400iu hcg ED at the time. My assumption is that they mixed some AI with clomid and labeled it as enclomiphene.

I've made order from UK warehouse. 10 days and they are still preparing dispatch. Last order in July from International took 19 days to touchdown..
I also had a July order also that actually was sent from Singapore and it landed in the US Midwest in any 23 days.

I ordered some enclomid from express a lil while ago. My tracking says inbound into customs still; it has been since the 12th, anyone know when it should leave out of customs? Most of the time it has taken 5 days for me at most to leave customs, today is counting 6, after a week should I be worried?

I see a lot of international orders having trouble making it to the US. Has anyone tried ordering domestic?

I ordered some enclomid from express a lil while ago. My tracking says inbound into customs still; it has been since the 12th, anyone know when it should leave out of customs? Most of the time it has taken 5 days for me at most to leave customs, today is counting 6, after a week should I be worried?

Most packages that arrived on the 12th were stuck, some have only began to leave customs now. Up until now all packages were entering Chicago ISC which is known for being very slow at the moment, some packages that entered Chicago in June have only began to be released now while packages that entered on the 27th July were also released today. There doesn't seem to be any order to Chicago ISC releasing packages!

~Rick

I see a lot of international orders having trouble making it to the US. Has anyone tried ordering domestic?

The problems lie with slow customs right now, US Domestic is not affected. You can also order from our other warehouses including: UK, EU and European Pharmaceuticals. These are not affected as the first two enter NYC ISC or SF ISC and European Pharmaceuticals is shipped with a private carrier and so goes through private FedEx customs.

You will generally only see people come to this thread when there are problems, this is natural as people are more inclined to write when having a bad experience compared to a good one. We have shipped hundreds of orders over the last 2 months from India, the ones with shipping problems represent a fraction (Although that does not mean you won't encounter problems with slow customs).

Although, it appears new international packages have began to go through NYC ISC again which should mean quicker transit times for India orders! :)

Average transit times:
UK to US - 2 Weeks
EU to US - 3 Weeks
European Pharmaceuticals to US - 1 Week
India (International) to US - 4-6 weeks

Note: All oral products will now be shipped from Singapore instead of India. Products such as HCG will need to be sent from India!

~Rick

Last edited:
I placed a new order and mine is in Chicago just a FYI not NYC.

That was likely not a new order as packages take 1-2 weeks to leave India. We are referring to orders over the last week in which it took 3 days to leave India and was scanned at NYC ISC.

Edit: For clarification, packages shipped 5th August and after seem to be entering NYC ISC. Packages shipped before then (From the date of completion on our website) will enter Chicago ISC. We are unsure how long NYC ISC will be used for but hopefully it is for the foreseeable future!

~Rick

Last edited:
The problems lie with slow customs right now, US Domestic is not affected. You can also order from our other warehouses including: UK, EU and European Pharmaceuticals. These are not affected as the first two enter NYC ISC or SF ISC and European Pharmaceuticals is shipped with a private carrier and so goes through private FedEx customs.

You will generally only see people come to this thread when there are problems, this is natural as people are more inclined to write when having a bad experience compared to a good one. We have shipped hundreds of orders over the last 2 months from India, the ones with shipping problems represent a fraction (Although that does not mean you won't encounter problems with slow customs).

Although, it appears new international packages have began to go through NYC ISC again which should mean quicker transit times for India orders! :)

Average transit times:
UK to US - 2 Weeks
EU to US - 3 Weeks
European Pharmaceuticals to US - 1 Week
India (International) to US - 4-6 weeks

Note: All oral products will now be shipped from Singapore instead of India. Products such as HCG will need to be sent from India!

~Rick
Do you have any idea when they'll have enclomiphene back in stock ?

Just to give credit to these guys, I can’t complain. Most were about 4weeks, some sooner, only one longer.. just know what your getting into before hand. You have to be patient.

I have, took like 1-2 wks from payment to TD, of course once it was actually sent it took a couple days. The biggest problem is that they’re almost always out of stock on everything I’m interested in.