ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

@ExpressPCT do you gonna restock watermed ?

We might, it is a product that doesn't sell often and we have to import it. I will talk with the team to see if we can!

It’s been a while since they did. It’s doubtful they will ever have it any time soon. Too bad for them.

It is no longer available in Turkey, that is why a lot of sources are out of stock. A lot are also offering old stock. We are looking to manufacture our own in India but we need to check if the API is available first!

I just ordered some coal is from international India. Is it correct that it will ship to Singapore, then from Singapore to the US reducing eta? Thanks.

Will you have hcg at UK or turkey shop?

For the UK we likely will not as it is a large item and difficult to import. For Turkey it is not really out decision as that is operated by a partner, they did inform us that it is not available right now.

I just ordered some coal is from international India. Is it correct that it will ship to Singapore, then from Singapore to the US reducing eta? Thanks.

That is correct, you will see on tracking that the origin country appears as "Singapore".

I gotta say @ExpressPCT came through. Not my first order with them but had placed an order end of July (prior to them opening Singapore back up) and my stuff was delivered the other day. Not home to confirm if the order is correct right now and by no means a g2g, but wasn’t expecting anything for a few months considering all the shit going on. Ordered and forgot about it. Looks like it’s getting a lot better on the international delivery side. My stuff was stuck at customs Chicago for about 2 weeks but made it through faster then I thought.

@ExpressPCT can you still get your hands on alpha clen?

Hello,

Previously we stocked it by purchasing from Alpha Pharma's Singapore warehouse and then having it sent to our warehouse (Free trade zone). Unfortunately when we left the free trade zone we lost access. Alpha Pharma is a company in India but their products are made for export market only and are registered products in Singapore.

We plan to try manufacture Clenbuterol, Raloxifene and Toremifene in India so that we can export ourselves, this will likely not be available for a few months with the current issues in India.

Your mom says it g2g but I don't know, I don't trust that whore.

You stop that! She's a fine woman. She may be a little heavy, but what she lacks in looks and proper hygiene, she makes up for with her ability to shut down any buffet you take her too. You'll get your money's worth when you take this gal out.

Ijustnoticethatladyinthefrontlookslike_33db3ed6d53b9bd81df23fff381e2f02.jpg

@justanoob just messing around. i have no problem with you. Saw an opportunity to amuse myself and well, mission accomplished. Goodnight.

Has anyone had any experience with the ExpressPEDs line? specifically Deus medical injectibles?

Man, there’s no getting thru to you. Why are you always asking other people? This is anonymous and there are people that care about their own interests above yours. Those shills are gonna tell you it’s “g2g” of course.

I saw you’re over on aasforum doing the same exact thing. The responses you got were over the top encouraging weren’t they? Shit must be fyre!!!

Read and form your own conclusions. That’s how you make responsible decisions. The way you’re doing it is gonna get you burned.

Man, there’s no getting thru to you. Why are you always asking other people? This is anonymous and there are people that care about their own interests above yours. Those shills are gonna tell you it’s “g2g” of course.

I saw you’re over on aasforum doing the same exact thing. The responses you got were over the top encouraging weren’t they? Shit must be fyre!!!

Read and form your own conclusions. That’s how you make responsible decisions. The way you’re doing it is gonna get you burned.
Theres nothing wrong with asking other people experince on a product. You tell me to read and form my own conclusions and thats exactly what I was trying to do. I asked express about bloodwork/testing incentives on SST and asked about experince from members here. Asking for feedback is by no means saying I'm going to run out and by some. There is not much posted on the Deus medical line in this thread

Theres nothing wrong with asking other people experince on a product. You tell me to read and form my own conclusions and thats exactly what I was trying to do. I asked express about bloodwork/testing incentives on SST and asked about experince from members here. Asking for feedback is by no means saying I'm going to run out and by some. There is not much posted on the Deus medical line in this thread

There’s a lot posted on Deus. Shit, there’s like 4 different sources reselling it right now. Here’s one:
DEUSPOWER - official distributor of Deus Medical (INDIA)

And AlphaUSA was selling it first:
AlphaUSA update/new prices list/

Use the search function and you’ll find what you’re looking for.

Has anyone ever had a pack show tracking "item is at customs" but no location?

In the past mine has always said inbound into ISC NYC,LA, Miami etc.

Would appreciate insight from those who order intl a lot or @ExpressPCT

Has anyone ever had a pack show tracking "item is at customs" but no location?

In the past mine has always said inbound into ISC NYC,LA, Miami etc.

Would appreciate insight from those who order intl a lot or @ExpressPCT

Hello,

If you are tracking on USPS website click "More tracking information" (Or similar), this will show more information rather than the latest update, this information should include the port of entry.

Let me know if it works!

Email order arrived to Midwest U.S in 21 days. Website order looks like its right around the corner and should arrive this week making that about a 25 to 28 day order. Communication as always is A+ and shipping times appear to be improving too.

Sponsors