ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Yea im still waiting for tracking, I sent an email and no one responded back to me.
Hmm I do not see any emails unread, can you try a ticket instead? If you click "Contact Us" on our website a form should load, once the ticket is created it will give you a link which refers back to your ticket.

~RIck

624C996D-DB7A-477E-A1D0-FEA90A12CAC9.jpegHas this pack been processed through customs and USPS is being slow? Or has it been sitting in customs since the 24th?

Ive bought accutane 2 months ago and still didnt receive it.

I ve sent several emails and they told me about reshipping, but didnt replied any other email ive sent.

Reshipping never happened.

This is disgusting, fucking disgustinga

@ExpressPCT

Are you giving me solution if i say in here, where everyone will see what are you doing?

Ive bought accutane 2 months ago and still didnt receive it.

I ve sent several emails and they told me about reshipping, but didnt replied any other email ive sent.

Reshipping never happened.

This is disgusting, fucking disgustinga

@ExpressPCT

Are you giving me solution if i say in here, where everyone will see what are you doing?

Hello,

Sorry, I don't know which case this is! But you can always email me directly on my address below.

There is no reason for us not to reship, no one wishes to scam for just a little money as it is more profitable to maintain a good & healthy relationship with our customer base. I can definitely guarantee this is a misunderstanding as you can see by the reviews on this thread we do process reshipments, there are other conclusions which can be met before assuming a company is ignoring or scamming you -

1. Your email could go to spam.
2. Your reshipment is processed but order information is deleted, resulting in new tracking not being sent.
3. Human error.

Please do reach out using an alternative form of contact, we wish for everyone to have the best experience possible and I am really sorry your experience has not went as we would have hoped!

Rick@Expresspct.com

~Rick

Last edited:
Will you be restocking your USA domestic warehouse any time soon? Everything I need is unavailable.
Yes! Sales are larger than usual due to everyone likely timing for summer.

It may be best to look at our UK warehouse as it is very quick to USA.

~Rick

Maybe try posting the tracking number and your home address. That should hurry it along
Hahaha I know it was a pretty stupid post and ya got me, but I added the pic for any insight on if anyone had a similar tracking feed that ended up not showing up

Y’all don’t have Retin-a anymore? Generic is fine as week

I see someone has linked it, however I have news regarding this product. We have actually just received a new version by Healing Pharma, this is cheaper than the more expensive brands we stock but of the same quality. We will upload that to our website today!

Product will be called Tretiheal and come in three dosages.