ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Thanks guys, made an order, hcg on your international site is crazy cheap, is like 90 for 5000iu in Canada, got almost a years supply for that much. Will order again

Thanks guys, made an order, hcg on your international site is crazy cheap, is like 90 for 5000iu in Canada, got almost a years supply for that much. Will order again
You are welcome! Thank you for shopping with us. Let me know if you have any questions regarding your order :)

~Rick

Its been a while.
Ordered again and once again no problem, shipped pretty fast and touchdown today ! Support regarding the delivery method was perfect too.
I don't think i'll order elsewhere till they stand :)
Thanks EPTC

How long does it take for us domestic packages to ship? They claim you get it within 3-4 days, sitting at a week and no shippment

You carry Pharmacom?

We do! We just carry two products in our EU warehouse. They are Sust and Test P. We looked to carry more of their products but did not feel their price justified it for now. Pharmacom wholesale prices are a lot larger than Deus Medical, Hilma Biocare and even SP (Balkan sub-company I believe).

Order placed and shipped the next day
Bought some boxs of enclo hope it’s legit gonna send a box to labs

You can’t have Indian generics AAS ? It will be great to have the possibility to buy some testo at international warehouse

Order placed and shipped the next day
Bought some boxs of enclo hope it’s legit gonna send a box to labs

You can’t have Indian generics AAS ? It will be great to have the possibility to buy some testo at international warehouse

We can likely save you some time, we are sending some to Janoshik very soon to be tested. It is to determine if the same manufacturer can be used to manufacturer our own brand of Enclomiphene.

Indian generic AAS - Deus Medical is an example of one and we offer them from EU. Brands available that we can sell from India are not worth selling, they are either by untrustworthy manufacturers or they are very expensive (8 USD per ampoule).

Alpha Pharma & MyoGen are also examples of Indian generics for AAS, however they do not sell domestically within India and only export. Alpha Pharma exports to Singapore and MyoGen exports to Hong Kong. As they do not sell domestically within India we are unable to obtain them in our India warehouse.

~Rick