• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Fake 72iu Humatrope Kits???

I was wondering how long it takes to get Humatrope tested? And what the going cost is now? I’m new and curious.
Opti was the new cool kid on the block but has to, by now, be considered a top tier generic gh supplier. No question about that. Opti cut his teeth right here. Not only did he survive...he flourished. Aren't but a handful of sources that can say that.
I saw TP mentioned. Along with HK, they are the Gold Standard when it comes to generic gh.
What do @opti , TP, and HK attribute their success to? Testing, testing, and then more testing. Its the meso way.
Now, I haven't seen my dude...who is conspicuous by his absence...he's a friend of the Community. He brings USA Pharmacy grade GH to us at the lowest advertised price on the planet by any legit source.
126iu's of Serostim for $590 plus $10 to ship. That's $4.76/iu. Its a no brainer imo.
I don't want to derail this thread from where it was. We were naming the major players in the world of GH. We'd be remiss if we neglected to mention the Homeboy, @Serono.
If retirement ever comes for The Man(Serono), I can almost guarantee the price for 126iu kits will increase by $100 seemingly overnight.

I hope member @Qwert keeps us informed on this developing situation?
Don't give up hope. I like to let things happen and see how those involved react to outside stimuli before turning up the heat. No reason to show all our cards so early in the game.
I say "Our" because you'll only go this alone if that's how you want it to be. It is your money. But, if you'd like a hand in this thing, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I've got some ideas on how to proceed depending on our adversary's moves.
Our only move right now is to get a vial of that shit out to @janoshik ...stat. I'll bring him up to speed if need be.

I was wondering how long it takes to get Humatrope tested? And what the going cost is now? I’m new and curious
Opti was the new cool kid on the block but has to, by now, be considered a top tier generic gh supplier. No question about that. Opti cut his teeth right here. Not only did he survive...he flourished. Aren't but a handful of sources that can say that.
I saw TP mentioned. Along with HK, they are the Gold Standard when it comes to generic gh.
What do @opti , TP, and HK attribute their success to? Testing, testing, and then more testing. Its the meso way.
Now, I haven't seen my dude...who is conspicuous by his absence...he's a friend of the Community. He brings USA Pharmacy grade GH to us at the lowest advertised price on the planet by any legit source.
126iu's of Serostim for $590 plus $10 to ship. That's $4.76/iu. Its a no brainer imo.
I don't want to derail this thread from where it was. We were naming the major players in the world of GH. We'd be remiss if we neglected to mention the Homeboy, @Serono.
If retirement ever comes for The Man(Serono), I can almost guarantee the price for 126iu kits will increase by $100 seemingly overnight.

I hope member @Qwert keeps us informed on this developing situation?
Don't give up hope. I like to let things happen and see how those involved react to outside stimuli before turning up the heat. No reason to show all our cards so early in the game.
I say "Our" because you'll only go this alone if that's how you want it to be. It is your money. But, if you'd like a hand in this thing, I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I've got some ideas on how to proceed depending on our adversary's moves.
Our only move right now is to get a vial of that shit out to @janoshik ...stat. I'll bring him up to speed if need be.

Most of the GH sold on the internet is fake!
What you think 10000s kits or geno pens go missing every week with no prescription for it and pfizer lilly merck dont care? They have reputation to uphold you know!
What a joke oance you try real gh from the pharmacy you will know what im talking about.

From the pharmacies around $4000 for the Humatrope 24 mg. I was thinking that’s just crazy! I am really curious what the street price might be. From what I read about Humatrope sound like a miracle drug. Lose fat grow muscles makes you look younger? Seem to me like celebrities would be buying all Humatrope they could find. They are mostly very well off so cost shouldn’t be a problem. I’m also wondering if Humatrope works or is something like a dick growing pill? Please tell me what you think. Also is Humatrope made in Generic If so what’s the price. Iv always thought generic drugs was what they swept up off the floor. Iv also notice that generic drugs have always been weak. What do you think? Pretty new to all this. But very curious.

My opinion generic GH is shit but people who sell it will disagree.If the price is to cheap that is red flag for me this is big business and fakes are very similar to original in some cases its hard to tell the difference . In my country eu europe i get 16 iu genotropin from pfizer for 150 dollars.
The pharmacy price is around 110 so lets say i would sell itt ( which i dont cuz i can hardly get enough for me) i would sell at least double that price to make some profit that in 300 dollars plus shipping 350dollars this is why i say when i see 36 iu genotropin pen for 130 or even 200 dollars its red flag for me.
And i tried the generics so did this cheap pens and never got anything result wise from them and even the blood work was good so i just stick to the pharmacy ones get good results from 1.6 iu att night on cruise and 3.2 on blast
Sometimes 4.8 is i do eod and peptides on off days.hope this helps somebody not do the stupid mistakes i made and waste hard erned money.

My opinion generic GH is shit but people who sell it will disagree.If the price is to cheap that is red flag for me this is big business and fakes are very similar to original in some cases its hard to tell the difference . In my country eu europe i get 16 iu genotropin from pfizer for 150 dollars.
The pharmacy price is around 110 so lets say i would sell itt ( which i dont cuz i can hardly get enough for me) i would sell at least double that price to make some profit that in 300 dollars plus shipping 350dollars this is why i say when i see 36 iu genotropin pen for 130 or even 200 dollars its red flag for me.
And i tried the generics so did this cheap pens and never got anything result wise from them and even the blood work was good so i just stick to the pharmacy ones get good results from 1.6 iu att night on cruise and 3.2 on blast
Sometimes 4.8 is i do eod and peptides on off days.hope this helps somebody not do the stupid mistakes i made and waste hard erned money.
Do you have a email? Please contact me solonwoodall@yahoo.com

Do you have a email? Please contact me solonwoodall@yahoo.com

Why would i do that?
Just wanted to ask you few things is all. If you don’t feel comfortable then don’t worry about it. I was wanting you to look at photos and tell me what you think. Like I said I’m new to all this. I’m not a con man. I just need some free advice is all I seek. I can understand if you don’t like the idea.

Well your strange dude asking emails on forum thats a nono
I’m sorry, I guess I should have read the rules. The last thing I want is trouble with anyone. I’m just so curious about this Humatrope. I can’t believe what people claim it can do. Thanks for your honesty. I will be thankful for any information you can give me. Where are the rules for this chat board. I just click it without reading I guess when I became a member.

Humatrope is the only HGH that will make your dick grow. 3 cm in six months

You will look and feel like Patrick Bateman

If everything else is true then why not. Lmao I know the pharmacy charges $4200 here in the USA. For that price it should do anything you wish.