Favorite offseason cycle

Thank you for the useful advice, really grateful. I will now try to split the 100mg ED dose into x4 at 25mg per day. Hope that works and the stomach distress subsides.
Take it on a full stomach or with food if possible.

Just like u would any other prescription med that is known to mess up your stomach. Duuu!

What would u expect if u took a bunch of shots of liquor on a empty stomach?

Thank you for the useful advice, really grateful. I will now try to split the 100mg ED dose into x4 at 25mg per day. Hope that works and the stomach distress subsides.
Also good luck splitting a capsule. 4x a day lmao. Pain in the a$$ if accurately dosed. You will have to search for solid pressed orals and have a pill splitter, still probably not 100 percent accurate.

And great idea keep drol capsules with all day while ur out at work ect.

I stick to pre workout only now days. If that.

I Had tablets by 50mg A50 and now have 25mg A50,big different on stomach,bro. If doesnt help split,wrote down,we'll think then together

Why do you need Anadrol in this cycle? What will it give you that Test/Tren and EQ can't give? Why add a toxic GI disruptive oral?
Toxic what??! I used Anadrol for months at alt GGT bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase were perfect.
Why people speak out their ass without trying things first....

this one is very good too! I wanted to add 150mg Ment Ace to my test and eq anadrol but.... i am not convinced by ment...
i am a fan, but it certainly has its drawbacks. Just in my case, positives out weight negatives when compared to NPP, or deca which are the other standard choices

how do you compare water on npp vs ment?
It’s the offseason bro, buy a hoodie and sweats and embrace the fluff.

You can always refine the weight during the next cutting phase. Use this time to maximize muscle tissue. Now this isn’t to say you should eat a “seefood” diet but I wouldn’t stress about fat gain during a 1000 cal surplus. Also, I’d suggest keeping fats low. Fats when in a calorie surplus alongside carbohydrates are directly stored as fat since our body preferentially uses carbs as an energy source, leading to fats being benign in that sense. Fats also don’t have much of an anabolic affect whereas carbs and proteins certainly do and no one can argue that.

Typicly I do long ass cuts, 20+ weeks. Thing is though, with this large time frame the calorie deficit stays pretty low and it makes the fact that you are dieting less noticeable, allows for more flexibility, less metabolic adaptation, less fatigue, etc… I find it also leads to a better body composition as well, often times adding a bit of lbm in the process

Last edited:
It’s the offseason bro, buy a hoodie and sweats and embrace the fluff.
Agree, who gives a shit. Point is to gain weight not be a prima Donna 12 months a year.
Typicly I do long ass cuts, 20+ weeks. Thing is though, with this large time frame the calorie deficit stays pretty low and it makes the fact that you are dieting less noticeable, allows for more flexibility, less metabolic adaptation, less fatigue, etc… I find it also leads to a better body composition as well, often times adding a bit of lbm in the process
Also do long bulks and long cuts, allows for you to get diet fatigue from surplus or defect and the other phase becomes MUCH easier until you are very very deep in it.