Favorite steroids to use and why

It’s all opinion. I don’t like test. I think it’s a crappy muscle builder. Most people think otherwise. I don’t respond well to test. One compound I love that other people hate is EQ. For me, EQ gave me exactly what I wanted. 3D shoulders, vascularity and major trap size. Some people take EQ and hate it. They get anxiety, high BP and no vascularity. It’s really just finding what works for your body and what you get gains from. For me, test was not that compound
Let’s get shit clear here man- u don’t get bigger delts and super traps from using eq as opposed to any other compound - that’s nonsense and u know it asshole

Let’s get shit clear here man- u don’t get bigger delts and super traps from using eq as opposed to any other compound - that’s nonsense and u know it asshole
I agree but I noticed my upper shelf grow and stay fuller when I ran 800-1gram of eq in my cycle.. I read this from a handful of old-school bodybuilders.. which Is tje main reason I tried eq.. it doesn't makes sense I know.. but it's did make a difference

actually you do. Every report I’ve ever heard from users of EQ. Gym rats and pros alike has been its ability to building the traps, delts and upper chest. All of which I experienced with EQ even at 600 mg/week. Testosterone is known for nothing. A 3D look does not exist on test. But it certainly does on Deca, Tren and EQ

actually you do. Every report I’ve ever heard from users of EQ. Gym rats and pros alike has been its ability to building the traps, delts and upper chest. All of which I experienced with EQ even at 600 mg/week. Testosterone is known for nothing. A 3D look does not exist on test. But it certainly does on Deca, Tren and EQ
Connor do you aromatise on equipoise ?
I know several people who use equi as a base for years.
But the last year you se all those anecdotal reports that equi acts as an AI. What's your experience with this ?

Connor do you aromatise on equipoise ?
I know several people who use equi as a base for years.
But the last year you se all those anecdotal reports that equi acts as an AI. What's your experience with this ?
I have never aromtaised on EQ. However- I’ve never had problems on any compound in that regard. Except Deca. I was running it at 750 mg/ week and I was lactating like crazy.

Every report? Guy's run up to you at the gym, tug on your pant leg and tell you they're using EQ and they're delts increased 1 mm over night?

Show me scientific evidence that the receptors or muscle fibers in those particular muscles are affected differently than all the others in the body by EQ or take your bro science and shove it up your rear.

You’re a fuckin idiot … keep preaching shit that isn’t true . Do you even realize you’ve been the laughing stock of Meso sense your dark web bullshit. Dude you are a clown

Every report? Guy's run up to you at the gym, tug on your pant leg and tell you they're using EQ and they're delts increased 1 mm over night?

Show me scientific evidence that the receptors or muscle fibers in those particular muscles are affected differently than all the others in the body by EQ or take your bro science and shove it up your rear.
Anecdotal evidence and reports on EQ. But since we are talking evidence, there is a study on Trenbolone showing that androgen receptors are increased 6x more. Granted the study was on cattle I believe. But there was no change on androgen receptors on the group being injected with testosterone. So that tells me that
1. Testosterone is a great way to still look natty since it’s affects on the receptors have little to no change

2. Trenbolone is ridiculously powerful

U
Anecdotal evidence and reports on EQ. But since we are talking evidence, there is a study on Trenbolone showing that androgen receptors are increased 6x more. Granted the study was on cattle I believe. But there was no change on androgen receptors on the group being injected with testosterone. So that tells me that
1. Testosterone is a great way to still look natty since it’s affects on the receptors have little to no change

I admire your persistance.

Or maybe its stubborness?

EQ is nothing like tren. So this argument is just nothing.

Edit-god dammit i caved in. You win this time connor!

You ran YK11? Feedback?
I enjoyed it *when I use to run sarms* strength went up a decent amount; nothing like AAS tho, mentally I felt really good, cardiovascular endurance increased by a considerable amount. I put on about 7 pounds. How much of that was muscle tissue is debatable. I was still a noob at that time; so I’d like to believe at least 3 pounds worth of muscle. Personally; I think a better option is LGD and cardarine stacked. You’ll get all the benefits of YK, as well as some extra strength, endurance and fat burning

It’s not as anabolic mg for mg compared to other steroids. You want to run 1.5 g of test to get 7-10 pounds of muscle? Go for it. Easier to stack 2-3 compounds. Put less stress on the body and get more gains
I’m up 25lbs, 252lb started at 224lb on 350mg test only. I’m at the end of week 9 today. Eating 3300 calories every day. Yea test sucks.

Alright, stop misrepresenting the research (probably Ye, et al). Test is anabolic through different mechanisms.

Alright, stop misrepresenting the research (probably Ye, et al). Test is anabolic through different mechanisms.
No point in trying to rationally reply to him. He’s either trolling or has an irrational dislike of test from a lousy experience, and can’t fathom the concept that he’s a poor responder.

Can I ask your views on .... is the Earth Flat?

Can you please walk me through the reasoning you used to arrive at that first conclusion ("Testosterone is a great way to still look natty since it’s affects on the receptors have little to no change")?

Back