Favorite steroids to use and why

I outsized Golden Era guys very early just for reference. If it wasn't testosterone I wouldn't
Also back in the day they used horses instead of cars...
Idk man. Maybe I’m just too harsh on synthetic testosterone. I just don’t get any strength or muscle gains from it. I’ve always been interested in the golden era cycle protocols *dbol, Deca and primo* as well as the style of training *balls to the wall, maximum effort training* all of which have helped me grow appropriately. I am by no means someone looking to compete, nor do I believe I’m superhuman. But I will say I’m very pleased with what I’ve accomplished. I tried testosterone by itself. It did me no good, as I said…… I took LGD 4033, creatine and Turkesterone and managed to gain much more muscle and strength. Test did nothing. Even sdrol, LGD and Turk made test look like even more pathetic
T is a better anabolic than most orals. Orals have synergy with deca or test though, certainly.
Same reply as above ^

Idk man. Maybe I’m just too harsh on synthetic testosterone. I just don’t get any strength or muscle gains from it. I’ve always been interested in the golden era cycle protocols *dbol, Deca and primo* as well as the style of training *balls to the wall, maximum effort training* all of which have helped me grow appropriately. I am by no means someone looking to compete, nor do I believe I’m superhuman. But I will say I’m very pleased with what I’ve accomplished. I tried testosterone by itself. It did me no good, as I said…… I took LGD 4033, creatine and Turkesterone and managed to gain much more muscle and strength. Test did nothing. Even sdrol, LGD and Turk made test look like even more pathetic

Same reply as above ^
I just mean objectively, T as an intramuscular solution is a superior anabolic to virtually all the orals. When you make absolute statements like
Because testosterone isn’t a muscle builder: the orals are tho
I have to correct you when you're objectively wrong.

But continue your tirade :D

@Type-IIx whats the mechanism through which superdrol causes anabolism, I figured you might know something about it? and you dont have to write out a long paragraph even tho i suspect you enjoy doing it :)

@Type-IIx whats the mechanism through which superdrol causes anabolism, I figured you might know something about it? and you dont have to write out a long paragraph even tho i suspect you enjoy doing it :)
Sdrol, unlike Adrol, Var, Dbol, is both a strong and potent AR ligand. Rather than exerting myotrophy primarily (I believe, working hypothesis) by modulating glucocorticoids like the other popular orals, it does exert a direct anabolism via the AR, likely directly increasing mIGF-I activity. It's also possible (Schanzer view) that, for example, Adrol's metabolites are stronger ligands than the parent oxymetholone and exert direct AR agonism/potency. I find it compelling that it's been so many years since this was hypothesized, yet no direct evidence of these metabolites functioning directly via AR agonism exists; and the bulk of the literature shows non-AR-mediated mechanisms for many of the popular orals.

I just mean objectively, T as an intramuscular solution is a superior anabolic to virtually all the orals. When you make absolute statements like

I have to correct you when you're objectively wrong.

But continue your tirade :D
so do you believe that all injection based compounds *besides masteron* are all more anabolic than testosterone?

Sdrol, unlike Adrol, Var, Dbol, is both a strong and potent AR ligand. Rather than exerting myotrophy primarily (I believe, working hypothesis) by modulating glucocorticoids like the other popular orals, it does exert a direct anabolism via the AR, likely directly increasing mIGF-I activity. It's also possible (Schanzer view) that, for example, Adrol's metabolites are stronger ligands than the parent oxymetholone and exert direct AR agonism/potency. I find it compelling that it's been so many years since this was hypothesized, yet no direct evidence of these metabolites functioning directly via AR agonism exists; and the bulk of the literature shows non-AR-mediated mechanisms for many of the popular orals.
so its probably a good stacker with Var then? and shouldnt superdrol cause more hair shedding then if its such a potent AR ligand how it is only 20% androgenic

so its probably a good stacker with Var then?
On paper it is, but there's definitely a lot of inter-individual variation in terms of hepatotoxicity and such. Not to mention the appropriate risk-balancing that necessarily differs between people.

On paper it is, but there's definitely a lot of inter-individual variation in terms of hepatotoxicity and such. Not to mention the appropriate risk-balancing that necessarily differs between people.
and shouldnt superdrol cause more hair shedding then if its such a potent AR ligand how it is only 20% androgenic

and shouldnt superdrol cause more hair shedding then if its such a potent AR ligand how it is only 20% androgenic
Androgenic refers to the tendency to increase the weight of the seminal vesicles, prostate, and sex organs. A tendency to cause hair loss refers to its mechanisms in preventing follicular entry to the catagen phase and typically implicates IGF-I activity. Since Sdrol is a potent AR ligand, it is likely/possible to surmise that it may increase shedding via increased IGF-I activity (this would lend more support to my working hypothesis). I'm not an expert on these mechanisms of hair loss though as I am immune to hair loss from androgens, I never investigated it much. There's definitely a common misconception about the definition of "androgenic" going around.

If I extend your argument to include "Masteron and the injectable orals," yes.
At least we’re on the same page that test is weak. Rightfully so. I’ve had at least 4 different people who tried to argue with me that primo and EQ weren’t as good as test when it came to building muscle tissue lmao

At least we’re on the same page that test is weak. Rightfully so. I’ve had at least 4 different people who tried to argue with me that primo and EQ weren’t as good as test when it came to building muscle tissue lmao
I think you're making a sort of attribution error, though. Let me posit: you have ran many cycles, one (perhaps recently) was Deca/Primo/Dbol. You were very happy with the results. You have ran T only cycles at high doses and the sides were bad and its aesthetic results lackluster. In virtually all of your cycles, you have ran test.

If all this is correct. Is it still possible that T is a potent anabolic in synergy with the other compounds that you have used?

I think you're making a sort of attribution error, though. Let me posit: you have ran many cycles, one (perhaps recently) was Deca/Primo/Dbol. You were very happy with the results. You have ran T only cycles at high doses and the sides were bad and its aesthetic results lackluster. In virtually all of your cycles, you have ran test.

If all this is correct. Is it still possible that T is a potent anabolic in synergy with the other compounds that you have used?
To me, that’s hard to determine being that most of those cycles have had lower test. If test was the only thing I could run, then I’d do it. But when I’ve stacked test with other compounds- I credit 99% of the gains to the other 1 or 2 compounds I stacked it with. Test just kept me feeling like a normal functioning human

To me, that’s hard to determine being that most of those cycles have had lower test. If test was the only thing I could run, then I’d do it. But when I’ve stacked test with other compounds- I credit 99% of the gains to the other 1 or 2 compounds I stacked it with. Test just kept me feeling like a normal functioning human
This is why I think aromatization (from Deca, Test, Dbol, MENT [though I think the latter should only be used by those committed to never ending BnCing]) is a discrete myotrophic pathway. It creates a synergy, even at low dosages, with the additional compounds. I know that's nerd shit, but carry on...

We do agree, T itself is not particularly great as an anabolic, and other aromatizing androgen, like Deca in particular, can serve in its place (unless people feel unwell without T which does promote some feelings of well-being).

This is why I think aromatization (from Deca, Test, Dbol, MENT [though I think the latter should only be used by those committed to never ending BnCing]) is a discrete myotrophic pathway. It creates a synergy, even at low dosages, with the additional compounds. I know that's nerd shit, but carry on...

We do agree, T itself is not particularly great as an anabolic, and other aromatizing androgen, like Deca in particular, can serve in its place (unless people feel unwell without T which does promote some feelings of well-being).
So, I’m curious- what would your opinion be on if someone wanted to run test alone to not have such a harsh bloods panel? Any benefit to muscle gains?

I’m blown away from these claims test is crap, doesn’t build muscle etc. does Connor have any evidence of this?

See attached study, men given 600 mg test added 19.6 pounds of lean muscle in 20 weeks. How do you refute scientific studies? Test is one of the best mass builders out there.

In addition they lost 2.5 pounds of fat.

Attachments

• 71C79CE1-D8FE-4AE4-B84B-A9CCE8EBD22C.jpeg
    71C79CE1-D8FE-4AE4-B84B-A9CCE8EBD22C.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 5
I’m blown away from these claims test is crap, doesn’t build muscle etc. does Connor have any evidence of this?

See attached study, men given 600 mg test added 19.6 pounds of lean muscle in 20 weeks. How do you refute scientific studies? Test is one of the best mass builders out there.

That study was on men who never used AAS before. Pointless study and a bad “anabolic”

Deca
Tren
Primo
EQ
LGD 4033
RAD 140
S4
YK11
Anadrol
Dbol
Anavar

all better than test