First Bodybuilding Show Log from 30-weeks Out

Injured my knee doing leg extensions yesterday and now can’t stand on it without pain. Adding 40g collagen daily, 250mcg bpc-157 3x daily, and 12.5mg anavar daily for collagen synthesis until healed. Normally wouldn’t add the anavar but with my recent bloodwork looking pretty good and knowing I’ll be ending this cycle soon, I feel as if I can justify it at a low dose

Injured my knee doing leg extensions yesterday and now can’t stand on it without pain. Adding 40g collagen daily, 250mcg bpc-157 3x daily, and 12.5mg anavar daily for collagen synthesis until healed. Normally wouldn’t add the anavar but with my recent bloodwork looking pretty good and knowing I’ll be ending this cycle soon, I feel as if I can justify it at a low dose

Maybe @Ateam2023 can comment but he was using upwards of 2-3 mg BPC & TB daily. The highest I've seen but seemed to help him a lot.

Especially now, during the acute phase of injury. Can be cost-prohibitive but maybe knock it out sooner.

Many unknowns, wild west territory.

Maybe @Ateam2023 can comment but he was using upwards of 2-3 mg BPC & TB daily. The highest I've seen but seemed to help him a lot.

Especially now, during the acute phase of injury. Can be cost-prohibitive but maybe knock it out sooner.

Many unknowns, wild west territory.
I’d be very interested in hearing about that. I’d like to avoid any strange side effects but I do want to get back to training like an animal lol, so if it’s feasible to dose that high, I’ve got 9 more vials of 5mg each so could technically try it out

If anyone has any anecdotal or research links on the use and dosage of collagen per day I’m curious about that as well. I want to make sure 40 grams daily is enough to maximize healing when using all this gh, bpc, and anavar (I’m using granite supplements which is a blend of types I, II, III, V, and X)

If anyone has any anecdotal or research links on the use and dosage of collagen per day I’m curious about that as well. I want to make sure 40 grams daily is enough to maximize healing when using all this gh, bpc, and anavar (I’m using granite supplements which is a blend of types I, II, III, V, and X)
Kinda can't get too much.

I'd think 40g of supplemental collagen should be plenty, but if it gives you piece of mind you can up it pretty much until it fucks with your stomach.

I’d be very interested in hearing about that. I’d like to avoid any strange side effects but I do want to get back to training like an animal lol, so if it’s feasible to dose that high, I’ve got 9 more vials of 5mg each so could technically try it out

If I were you, I would go with the type of doses tried and tested by most people, so what you had planned on doing sounds good to me.
Sometimes, too much of a good thing may be counterproductive.
You just don't know, at this point, but whether you want to do that, anyway, is up to you.
Many unknowns and wild west territory, like AlexD rights says.
I would rather be safe than sorry.