First order from QSC

lilchikin

After reading all the great reviews and really loving the prices. Finally ordered from QSC! Got some oils and some raws, going to make a DHT topical, I'm excited to try DHB.

Whats everyone running rn? Im cruising on 200mg test and some DNP

After reading all the great reviews and really loving the prices. Finally ordered from QSC! Got some oils and some raws, going to make a DHT topical, I'm excited to try DHB.

Thanks for the completely unsolicited shilling.

We all love the prices but what are you trying to achieve? Why dht? Why topical dnp? I don't get it

We all love the prices but what are you trying to achieve? Why dht? Why topical dnp? I don't get it
The DHT cream I’m interested in just experimenting with, same goes for the DHB. I’m curious to run it with test.

I’m currently taking dnp and I’m really enjoying it. Definitely sweating and hot, but it’s making this cut a lot more enjoyable from a results stand point

The DHT cream I’m interested in just experimenting with, same goes for the DHB. I’m curious to run it with test.

I’m currently taking dnp and I’m really enjoying it. Definitely sweating and hot, but it’s making this cut a lot more enjoyable from a results stand point
You’re trying to grow your penis, huh?

Bro what's the website?

defenetly get more moving ! invest more in knowing more you can achieve what you want you just have to read into it alot , most of the times if dudes are fat they develope a little gyno hopefully yoiure just fat and be able to remove it buy 20$ blood sugar measurement device check out if youre fine on that then buy a cardio trainer do 10 min everyday next week 20 and next week 40 when you keep doing this you will start to burn more and more fat and then in few months youare lean anybody agrres?