Floaters in gear, what are they? What CAN they be? Ways to deal with them?

Eventually you will turn to homebrewing. That's what I did...There's a saying "you want something done right, do it yourself"
Yeah… it’s what I wanted to do from the beginning but since I didn’t have a clue how to even start I followed my buddy’s lead who’s been using this supplier for years without issue. But yeah the saying is true.

Eventually you will turn to homebrewing. That's what I did...There's a saying "you want something done right, do it yourself"

Personally I'll never have the risk tolerance to go from mere possession to production. So I try to buy from reputable sources (who have many other customers that will hopefully make noise about any issues (ie suddenly many are reporting swelling), and do a final filtering before use.

Personally I'll never have the risk tolerance to go from mere possession to production. So I try to buy from reputable sources (who have many other customers that will hopefully make noise about any issues (ie suddenly many are reporting swelling), and do a final filtering before use.
What’s your opinion on QSC?

What’s your opinion on QSC?

Great prices and selection on peptides and raws.

I won't touch their oils as floaters and underfilling, along with poor quality stoppers (which core easily and leach god knows what into the oil) seems to be an ongoing issue, while Generic Asia comes close to (or beats) their prices with far better quality control.

I don't use any UGL pills any more,

Great prices and selection on peptides and raws.

I won't touch their oils as floaters and underfilling, along with poor quality stoppers (which core easily and leach god knows what into the oil) seems to be an ongoing issue, while Generic Asia comes close to (or beats) their prices with far better quality control.

I don't use any UGL pills any more,
Cool, good to know. May or may not have been the culprit of my issue…

Cool, good to know. May or may not have been the culprit of my issue…

FWIW; the purpose of this board is "Harm Reduction". Someone else just reported floaters in oils from QSC.

The thing about them is that they do respond (grudgingly) to feedback and have made steady progress. They won't ban you or seek revenge, and if you report your experience there it'll help make things better for everyone, including QSCs business.

I'm still going on the assumption it's floaters. I'm sure someone else can chime in to make certain it's not crashing. Heat doesn't always work depending on method.

FWIW; the purpose of this board is "Harm Reduction". Someone else just reported floaters in oils from QSC.

The thing about them is that they do respond (grudgingly) to feedback and have made steady progress. They won't ban you or seek revenge, and if you report your experience there it'll help make things better for everyone, including QSCs business.

I'm still going on the assumption it's floaters. I'm sure someone else can chime in to make certain it's not crashing. Heat doesn't always work depending on method.
Yeah I saw on the QSC board, I’m still too new to the forum so I can’t post there yet, been lurking for a while but never had an account till recently. Yeah it’s definitely floaters I keep examining and it could very well be some sort of filtration media that got through I dk. My last batch was perfect and blood work was great. I’m new overall to gear, started TRT earlier this year so learning on the go and asking my buddy questions who’s knowledgeable.

Yeah I saw on the QSC board, I’m still too new to the forum so I can’t post there yet, been lurking for a while but never had an account till recently. Yeah it’s definitely floaters I keep examining and it could very well be some sort of filtration media that got through I dk. My last batch was perfect and blood work was great. I’m new overall to gear, started TRT earlier this year so learning on the go and asking my buddy questions who’s knowledgeable.

If it's filter material, doesn't that indicate a likely ineffective filter (since it's falling apart), and depending on how much use it's seen, how much crap that was initially trapped by the filter media took a ride on a fiber into your gear? Food for thought...

If it's filter material, doesn't that indicate a likely ineffective filter (since it's falling apart), and depending on how much use it's seen, how much crap that was initially trapped by the filter media took a ride on a fiber into your gear? Food for thought...
I know… super sketchy, I definitely don’t want to pin questionable gear. I reached out to supplier to give them a chance to make it right. We’ll see

If its crashing I think you will see more of little crystals or snow flakes forming not tiney little dots.most likley they will settle at the bottom of the vial first.

I think it's probably just dust or air born particles, like u or some one els said above.
I've been super paranoid and mistaken tiny air bubbles for floaters, I think with most reputable vendors floaters are pretty rare atleast In my experience.

I know… super sketchy, I definitely don’t want to pin questionable gear. I reached out to supplier to give them a chance to make it right. We’ll see
I hear u, but I would have tryed heating up first as others mentioned, before making a fuse. Also I wouldn't buy any gear that has lots of complaints about it.

I dont know what guys expect to get for $6 a vial.
With just about everything in this world u get what u pay for.

I hear u, but I would have tryed heating up first as others mentioned, before making a fuse. Also I wouldn't buy any gear that has lots of complaints about it.

I dont know what guys expect to get for $6 a vial.
With just about everything in this world u get what u pay for.
I did try heating them up but didn’t make a difference. You can tell some of the particles will sink to the bottom if I let them sit. In one vial I saw a strand of some sort of fiber. I’ve gotten gear from this source prior and they been good so far so I was surprised.

idk about "steady progress"

This isn't the first time there's been an issues with floaters in their stuff, in fact it happens quite frequently. Months ago there was plenty of other reports, QSC said they're making changes to the process, everyone was pleased at the feedback they heard, fast forward a few months---still floaters. I'd hardly call that progress, despite whatever words were used to make you think otherwise. The results are consistently low quality finished products. It's kind of like a politician at the end of their term telling you all the nice things they're going to do if re-elected (things that they could and should have done already), and everyone rallies behind the carefully crafted words, only to find out that nothing actually changes when re-elected

why people would inject that is beyond me. they may be good for raws or cheap gh or peptides or w/e, but their finished oils are absolute garbage

idk about "steady progress"

This isn't the first time there's been an issues with floaters in their stuff, in fact it happens quite frequently. Months ago there was plenty of other reports, QSC said they're making changes to the process, everyone was pleased at the feedback they heard, fast forward a few months---still floaters. I'd hardly call that progress, despite whatever words were used to make you think otherwise. The results are consistently low quality finished products

why people would inject that is beyond me. they may be good for raws or cheap gh or peptides or w/e, but their finished oils are absolute garbage

It's like the under filled vials. They did make changes that improved things, but apparently are still happy to move old under filled stock. I assume the same with floaters, but who knows, maybe they're making the same mistakes again.

Crappy packaging complaints led to plastic boxes.

Crappy Jano results are acknowledged and prices have been adjusted (I suspect a LOT of labs hide bad results).

I use them for peptides, that's it. Hopefully they'll get their act together and produce quality oils at some point and maintain the best prices while their doing so.

That's why they need to be called out. no pressure no change.

GA manages to supply a good product for near QSC process so it can be done.

It's like the under filled vials. They did make changes that improved things, but apparently are still happy to move old under filled stock. I assume the same with floaters, but who knows, maybe they're making the same mistakes again.

Crappy packaging complaints led to plastic boxes.

Crappy Jano results are acknowledged and prices have been adjusted (I suspect a LOT of labs hide bad results).

I use them for peptides, that's it. Hopefully they'll get their act together and produce quality oils at some point and maintain the best prices while their doing so.

That's why they need to be called out. no pressure no change.

GA manages to supply a good product for near QSC process so it can be done.
This has been addressed so many times already and every batch of oils it’s the same problems since the start.

One user summed it up already sometime ago, the buyers have already accepted the state of the oil QSC provided because they think the price matches the quality.

People already ignored the issues because they value the price more than anything. There is no incentive for the vendor to improve the quality of the products if the customers are still buying.

If people want rapid change, use the other vendors, I will guarantee you 3 months of no sales in oil will change their tune quick.

This has been addressed so many times already and every batch of oils it’s the same problems since the start.

One user summed it up already sometime ago, the buyers have already accepted the state of the oil QSC provided because they think the price matches the quality.

People already ignored the issues because they value the price more than anything. There is no incentive for the vendor to improve the quality of the products if the customers are still buying.

If people want rapid change, use the other vendors, I will guarantee you 3 months of no sales in oil will change their tune quick.
yeah im hoping to see GA succeed in taking market share. Competition creates better products and prices

You guys dident see the thread or messages about qsc and Jano being buddies and he suposibly let tracy or some higher up from qsc hang out and gave a tour of his labs lmao, best way to get ratted on.

They were blowing each other so hard it was disgusting. Who the f does that in this world, if u wana make it u gota turn into a full on keyser Soze. Loose lips sink ships everyone knows it.

After that I'm sorry as a ex con i cant trust either one of them, even though I'm positive a bunch of other sources get raws from them.

It sounded highly suspicious and slightly homosexual, and like a great way to get snitched on 1 day. So logically any smart criminal would never agree to such a meeting, enless it was 100% made up and.

If any of u guys really think that meeting happened, I'll question your cognition.

Sponsors

Latest posts